MEETING

TERMS

POV

While Sunny was talking to Seohyun, Tiffany realise that Seohyun is missing from the kitchen so Tiffany decided to look for Seohyun among the crowd.

"Really......, you have great friends back then" Tiffany suddenly heard the voice of Seohyun who is sittiing next to a girl.

Tiffany walked toward Seohyun but she stop moving for a while when she saw the face of the girl speaking to Seohyun. 'That girl is very familiar......, where have I see her before and when?', the question appeared in Tiffany's mind as she continue to the two girls.

Seohyun continued to laugh to the funny stories of Sunny's life when she was a young girl. Seohyun did not even realise that Tiffany is now standing next to her. Sunny has noticed the present of Tiffany and she looks at Tiffany with a smile while Seohyun wonders why Sunny smiled towards her back as if someone is there.

"What are you doing Seohyun-ah, aren't you suppose to be helping at the kitchen" a voice with a slight irritation tone shocked Seohyun from the behind.

Seohyun quickly stand up straight and apologize to Tiffany and walks back to the kitchen. Afterward, Sunny stand up from her chair and start walking towards the door of the cafe as she has finish her coffee and pie. Before going out, Sunny turn her head to Tiffany.

"Thank you for that delicious pie and thank you as well for the lovely treatment you gave me" Sunny said to Tiffany and wink to Seohyun who is looking at her.

Tiffany smile at Sunny and wish her goodbye. However, the question of who Sunny is still play in Tiffany's mind even after Sunny disappear from her sight.

Sunny's story

Sunny arrive at the island under Seogang Brigde 5 minutes earlier for her rendezvous with her superior known simply as Boa. Her real name and where she come from is unknown to Sunny but she has help Sunny a lot in the past.

"You are early not like the usual" a voice from Sunny's back appear out of nowhere.

Sunny turn her head and body towards the voice and a figure of a woman slowly begin to shape. Not long after, the figure's face is visible to Sunny and it is Boa, the woman who she was expecting.

"Yes, I'm a bit early today because I have a great time this morning" Sunny smirked.

"You really do miss Seoul hah...... But you do not come here for fun you know" Boa eyes is now fixed on Sunny while Sunny only stay silent as she sense tension in the air.

"So what is my mission this time? Does it involve killing?" Sunny throws the questions to Boa.

"If necessary, yes. This time you will have to sneak into the biggest drug organization in Asia, The Bees."

"What! I thought we are never suppose to mess with The Bees" Sunny sounded a bit shock by the order given to her.

"Once, yes. Now SM has decided that The Bees is going to far into the wrong direction and if we do not stop them now, they might threat the safety of the world as we know it" Boa calmly explained.

The Bees is not just an ordinary drug organization, in fact, The Bees is the leading underworld organization that control almost everything related to the crime world. The Bees have a very strong influence over the world economically and politically. The Bees is already controlling many big nation as it's pawn in cast the United Nations decide to declare war on them. Having many countries as it's support is not the main factor why The Bees are so scared by the people, The Bees also recruited many supernatural beings as underlings and human are naturally unmatched to the power of those beast.

"But why me, I can think of many more suitable candidates for the mission instead of me" Sunny was confuse by the decision to choose her for the mission.

"All of those who you think is more suitable is already known to The Bees as they have encounter each other before so you are pratically the only option for this mission" Boa replied.

"PRACTICALLY, what do you mean pratically? Am i some kind of a chess piece now" Sunny sounded a bit pissed off.

"No. You are actually by far, our most capable agent Sunny-ah. We choose you because we believe in you and your potential. You don't have to worry about back up as well, SM has decided to send me as your insurance for help."

"Really!" Sunny suddenly started to cheer up. "They are making Boa my partner this time..... YYeeeSS..." Sunny screamed.

"Not partner but back up if you are in trouble Sunny-ah" Boa just smile at Sunny's reaction.

Umm... no action again sorry but the story is not 100% writen by myself so it kind of grow a bit longer than expected.