OLD FRIEND, NEW JOB

TERMS

Hell's Gate, Uzbekistan

A bolt of lightning strike out of the crater that is red burning in flame. The lightning struck the ground and a figure suddenly began to shape. Slowly the figure began to resembles a girl.

"HELLO EARTH" the girl screamed but no one is there to notice.

"Wow.... this is a suprise, nobody is here to welcome me" the girl screamed.

"Yah!!!!!!!!" she yelled at the sky and the cloud disappeared which show just how powerful she is.

"Now then, time to find that Sooyoung girl" the girl suddenly started to levitate. Slowly, she gets higher into the sky and suddenly "BOOOM", the girl is gone.

South Korean Borders, Yellow Sea

"My beloved Korea, hasn't change much do you" the girl from the Hell's Gate arrived after flying for 2 hours.

"And now, time to find Sooyoung. Where is that shiksin....." the girl's eyes glowed bright white. She stopped flying and hover on top of Seoul City. She scanned the city to find the shiksin.

"Ahhh.. There she is" the girl spotted her target and dived straight towards the direction of Sooyoung.

In an Apartment, Seoul

Sooyoung jumped up and down on the balcony after Yoona lost the game of card to her and now Yoona has to buy her dinner, anything she wants.

"Yoona-ah, I win so how about chinese food" Sooyoung chuckled and Yoona frowned.

"Whatever, next time I......" Yoona can't continue her words when she saw something flying on top of Sooyoung.

"Next time, what.... finish your sentence Yoona-ah" Sooyoung spoke not knowing the major trouble waiting on top of her.

"Soo...Soo...Sooyoung-ah, there is something... I mean someone on...on top of you" Yoona stuttered.

"What, you are joking, right?" Sooyoung smiled but she is getting curious since Yoona is still looking up.

"J..ju...just look up" Yoona pointed her finger up.

"Okay...." Sooyoung looked up and to her suprise, the person she saw was someone she knew long ago, someone she never thought in her entire life to meet again.

Kim's Enterprise Headquarter, Seoul

"Come on in. Boa recommended you girls but you are not actually known to Kim's yet, aren't you?" Sunny said to Yuri before entering the building.

"Hate to admit it, but I really don't know anything about office works" Yuri said twirling her finger.

"Hahhh.... I thought so. Boa unnie jokes can be a little too much sometimes" Sunny sighed.

"Yah!! I'm not a joke" Yuri yelled.

"Prove it to me then" the elevator door opened. "Go and introduce yourself to the CEO of this company, that should be a good start to proving yourself" Sunny smiled but Yuri face can't shake off the nervous looks.

"Now.. now, don't show me that face. You are suppose to be my assistant so show some confident" Sunny tried to encourage the pale-looking Yuri.

Sunny pulled Yuri's hand when she froze inside the elevator.

"Yah!! That hurts" Yuri grunted.

"So you are awake now? It is just an interview, not some random date so pull it together cause if you don't get this done, you will be drop from the mission..." Sunny said seriously but still smiling.

"That is why I'm nervous" Yuri yelled.

"Whatever, you get it done or you are done, so choose Yuri-ah. You still want to save Jessica.... right?" Sunny's words became the boost of confident to Yuri.

The hyped up Yuri slowly knocked the door to Miss Taeyeon office.

"Come in" Taeyeon voice is heard by the two girls.

"Oh.. hye Bunny-ah, why do you want to meet me Bunny-ah" Taeyeon said while still signing some documents.

"You told me to find an assistant for myself and maybe create my own team so I brought someone" Sunny pulled Yuri's hand again as her confident suddenly disappear again.

"Wowie... a cute girl, you bring me a cute girl Bunny-ah, awesome!!!" Taeyeon suddenly jumped up from her seat.

"Yah!!! ByunTae-ah, I do not bring her for you, she is for me" Sunny words make Yuri blushed.

"Hihihi.... Don't be greedy Bunny-ah, why don't we share" Taeyeon smirked.

"BYUNTAE-YAH!! She is my assistant, you ert" Sunny screamed while Yuri was froven and red with steam literally coming out of her ears.

"Hehe, just kidding but she really is beautiful. So what is your name?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yu..Yyy..Yuu" Yuri is still dazed. "Yuri, that is her name. Now, stop harrasing her or she'll black out" Sunny couldn't stand to Yuri stuttering.

"Okay, the name is Yuri but.... Are you reliable Yuri-ah" Taeyeon walked closer to Yuri.

"Re..re..reliable?" dazing Yuri asked.

"Yes, will you be as good as the last team that work with Sunny because they are very good" Taeyeon said and Yuri suddenly looked at Sunny.

"Go on" Sunny whispered and smile.

"Yes.... I mean No, I won't be as good as her last team, I'll be better" Yuri said confidently.

"You look hot when you are confident" Taeyeon's statement made Yuri blushing red.

"Stop it, you ByunTae, you are making her crazy" Sunny pinched Taeyeon.

"Aww... that hurt Bunny-ah" Taeyeon groaned.

"I'll continue doing that if you continue hitting on Yuri" Sunny glare at Taeyeon.

"Yah!! I'm the boss here and you threat me" Taeyeon sounded a bit angry.

"Yes, and there is nothing you can do about it" Sunny pinched Taeyeon again.

"Awww....." Taeyeon groaned and fell flat on the floor. "I'm going to have my revenge on you Bunny, I'll hunt you down" Taeyeon sat on the floor like a kid crying for candy.

"Hahaha.........." suddenly Yuri started to laugh at the immature action of Sunny and Taeyeon. Sunny and Taeyeon just looked at each other and giggled after they notice how immature they have acted.

 

This update is a little bit shorter, sorry :P Thank you for reading and supporting :)