HOMETOWN (SUNNY)

TERMS

Sunny's story

The sun is rising brightly over Mount Inwang which located in the middle on Seoul City. The sunlight penetrate the thin layer of curtain in Sunny's room. Sunny is curently staying at a hotel near the center of Seoul City. She has just arrive from Russia. It has been more than 80 years since the last time she has been to Seoul.

"WOW! I miss you so much Seoul! It is good to be finally back" Sunny scream by herself after waking up from the nice slumber after she arrive. She really miss her hometown.

Sunny walk toward the window and pull the curtain away to a wonderful scenery of dawn between the hills of Mount Inwang.

[Sunny has a small figure but her figure is very well shaped after so many years of training in combat and survival. She is a master in combat because her job require her to be so. Sunny work with a company known as Sora's Mechanics or SM for short. Sora means the sky in Japanese and since all the orders given in SM is done secretly without the knowlegde of outside world, it really seems like the orders just fall from the sky. Sunny has work for SM since she was an adolescent, right afer she receive her gift. A member of the SM company recruited her and trained her to be the remarkable agent she is now.]

Sunny is walking to the bathroom to have a shower when suddenly her phone rings. Sunny pick the phone up and a voice of a female is heard through the phone.

"Welcome home Sunny! How is your first morning in Seoul?" the female voice begins to question Sunny.

"It's nice and refreshing, just as I expected" Sunny answers with a lovely tone.

"Nice to hear that but don't be reckless cause you never know when everything can go wrong" the voice of the female begins to sound a bit more serious.

"I know the risks, you don't have to remind me about it all the time. I am more than old enough to realised about it for god sake" Sunny replied with a bit of sulking in her voice.

"Yes, I know you are no longer a kid based on your age but our mind can no longer grow you know.... but I guess you have enough experience on your own now hah..." the voice sounded like she has  just found out about something new.

"I am more than 100 years old now, I know how to take care of myself" Sunny try to convince the female on the other side of the phone."Now if you may excuse me, I want to take a shower first. The meeting is held at Seogang Brigde right.. I'll be there so don't worry about it" Sunny continued her sentences confidently.

"Good, you still remember it. I'll be expecting you at 0015 hours tomorrow so don't be late" the sentence was said and the female ended the call.

"haishhh......" Sunny sigh while putting the phone back on the desk before continuing into bathroom.

I am sorry if the chapter is boring but i promise I'll introduced the other characters on the next chapter :P