Art Session

Masquerade

 

“Phantom?”

Sound of Joonmyun opened the door startled her a little bit. “Who on earth use that kind of name?”  He replied while handing his stained pants to her. “You don’t have to wash it, just put in on laundry bag, I’ll wash it at home later.”  She slowly walks to washing machine and turn it on. “It’s okay, I’m using machine anyway. It would be less than hour…” Joonmyun looked at her, with content face. “You just can’t resist me don’t you?” Her eyebrows raised and she chuckled. “Hell no Kim Joonmyun, and I don’t think you want to walk out with my abeoji’s pants…it looks so..’tight’ on you.. y !” She acted like her eyes are deeply stared on his backside and he quickly blushed. He grabs pillow on couch to cover his ‘assets’. “It’s not that tight!”

“You’re free to go if you don’t believe me. Hmmm…back to my question, you know anyone named Phantom? Well of course it’s not a real name…” She pours down detergent and closes the machine’s lid. Minutes later she came to living room, with plate of sliced pears in her hand. Softly she sat next to him.  “Come, eat this.” Joonmyun, who still holding the pillow, start pleading. “Feed me….please? My hands are not free..now. Haha.”  She stares at him before feeding him and turn the television on.

“Such a kiddo. Hey you didn’t answer my question.” She asked again while shoving pear into . “You..met him at Madam Yang’s Halloween party?” His answer makes her stop biting for awhile. “How did….” Joonmyun keep watching the television at the moment, and she can’t prevent herself from shaking him simultaneously.

“I mean, where do you find people with weird names in this place? Only during Madam Yang’s party.”

“Oh..you went there?”

“Yup, but I don’t think you know which one I am haha~”

“Seriously? Er…do you know..Phantom personally?”

“Baby what’s with this sudden interest? Should I be worried?” His voice flaunted high, but she tried to show calm gestures.

“Nothing, he’s such….a nice guy..and he even left me a note at school.”

“Really?”

“Yes, just curious. That’s all. He’s really kind. And quite weird to be honest.”

“Just don’t..fall in love with him.”

“And why is that?”

“Cuz you’re mine baby doll.” He leaned closer and kissed her cheek tenderly, then he acted like nothing happened and he continued watching the tv.

“Baby doll your Kim Joonmyun!” She slapped his shoulder harshly and he shrieked, which bring much joy to her face.

“Ouch…you’re lucky I like strong woman!”

“Uh poor me, I’m not that strong~ you better mess up with other girl Joonmyun!” She laughed and shoves another pear into his mouth, and he smiled at her gestures. They both concentrating on television’s program while eating pears and enjoying their moment together.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Okay class, for art session this week, we are going for class picnic this Saturday!”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!”

Whole class watching her as she excitedly got up and screamed joyfully when their teacher announced about their session on weekend. Joonmyun tugged her finger slowly from below, as sign to ask her to sit. “Errr…sorry guys.” She apologized and earned huge laughter from her fellow classmates, including the teacher. “Too happy that our private Math session needs to be cancelled baby?” He whispered and she just keeps smiling.

 “I wouldn’t scream yay if I love Math session so much.”

“You don’t like my teaching?”

“No..of course not. Just Math makes me vomiting. Haha you teach me just fine y .”

“That sounds so good, coming out from your mouth.” He chuckled a little and she raised her eyebrow.

“I’m not admiring your Kim Joonmyun, don’t think of weird stuff!”

“Class……….silent please! Okay so don’t forget to bring your art supplies this Saturday. The venue is park near the lake. Discuss with your partner about the supplies okay? You’re going to draw your partner for next project.”

Minhee raised her hand up to get Miss Yong attention. “Miss, partner means our seatmate?” She prayed inside so that they could choose their own partner, while Joonmyun looks intently at their teacher, waiting for answer.

“Yes, your seatmate. It’s easier that way.”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!”

“Now Joonmyun what’s wrong with you? Why everyone is screaming today?”

“Miss, can we change partner?” She stands up suddenly, and again, gaining whole attention at her. “Why? You don’t like teaming up with Joonmyun?” Miss Yong asked. Joonmyun frowned but she tries to ignore him. “No, its not that I don’t like working with him..but I’ve been too much with him…and..I need new..er..perspective?” Their teacher laughed and put down her glasses slowly on table. “If you’ve been with him too much, I expect you to draw him better than anyone else, now sit down. It’s easier for me to arrange you with your seatmate darling. If he gives you trouble, let me know.”

“But Miss….”

“No but, now sit down dear.”

She hopelessly sat and saw Joonmyun laughing slowly behind the text book. Minutes later, he passed their ‘chat-book’ to her with something written on it.

y : Our kids going to be so proud of their mom, who draws their dad beautifully. I will make sure to hang the picture up on our living room baby *smile smile smile*. We are meant to be together. Love you!

Automatically her head plopped on table, feeling like her energy drained out and she hears him chuckled again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

She lazily walks to the park with Joonmyun, who showed up in front of her house at 7 am. almost spilling curses when omma started to smack her and gaze angrily at her, because Joonmyun has been waiting for so long.

“Joonmyun ah, WHY ON EARTH YOU CAME THAT EARLY? You love ruining my Saturday isn’t it?!”

“Baby, I just can’t wait to see you. I miss you!”

“Duhhh….we just met yesterday at school! Joonmyun you’re sick!”

“Okay okay I’m sick, now we gotta hurry!” He quickly grabs her hand and run, dragging her lazy soul along with him. Joonmyun laughed seeing her running with eyes closed.

She must be pretty sleepy. Haha.

He kissed her cheek in blink and she woke up from sleep walking, shocked. Feeling her blood boiled, she let go of her hand and chased Joonmyun. Joonmyun keeps on laughing while running on full speed.

“JOONMYUNNNNNNN YOU WANNA DIE???????? COME HERE!”

“MISS YONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SAVE ME!”

He run towards Miss Yong and hide behind her, while stuck out his tongue when she arrived. She breathe heavily, feeling frustrated of missing chance to hit him.

“What’s wrong Joonmyun?”

“Nothing Miss, we just..playing around.” She quickly replied, before Joonmyun got his chance to tell his story.

“Okay students, we are going to draw on small boat. Line up guys, LINE UP! Joonmyun, stop standing behind me..oh my.”

He slowly went next to her to line up, and he’s shivering. She pinched him real hard on his stomach and he tried to maintain his cool face instead of showing the painful ones.

“I can’t wait for our private boat ride KIM JOONMYUN.” She whispers slowly, sending goosebumps to him.

And he begins to quiver again.

 

Gawd, she scares me T.T