Good Night?

Masquerade

"Hey...listen.."

 

She wrapped her costume tightly around her, as windy night breeze strucked her skin. She might be fully covered, but the material isn't as thick as she expected. The phantom guy now facing her, waiting for her next line.

 

"You really don't have to walk me home..its really.....nearby.." She stuttered under the coldness. He keep staring at her, his eyes gleaming with expression she can't even decipher in words. 

 

"..........its okay..I need to get out from that party anyway...so why not?" She traces smile formed on his face. She was just hoping that he could stop smiling. No one ever smiled at her like he did, except for her own family. "Or you're not comfortable with me?"

 

"Ah its not like that...it's just weird...we barely knew each other." 

 

"Now we do know each other right? You're Kaonashi and I'm Phantom."

 

"It's not that simple........" Huge sigh slowly leaving her lips. He pulls her hand firmly and smile again. "Don't complicate it. Girl you really have issues with yourself." She was shocked when he did that, but she didn't have any reason to pull out her hand from that strong grip. Probably because she felt safe with him.

 

"Please don't tell me you're some sort of councellor or something? I have a MOM already for nagging work."

 

He chuckles briefly while looking at her. "No I'm not. Now where's your house?" She tugged his shirt to stop walking as they reached her house. Its dark inside, only her mom's room was dimly lighted with reading lamp.

 

"Here. Umm..thanks anyway." She begin to slowly distance herself from the man. Bright pink complexion starts crawling up on her cheeks as she saw his bright smile again. "So I guess...good night?" He smirked out of blue.

 

"Uh...yes...er..good night Phantom.." She waved at him and quickly walk to the entrance when suddenly she felt someone pushing her against the door.

 

It was him.

 

"What the fck are you DOING?" Her eyes widened with shock and his smirk makes her face feels even hotter. She tries to look into his eyes but his deep and dark gazes send goosebumps into her whole system. She was jolted with nervousness when he cupped instantly. "Don't scream, your mom wouldn't like that." 

 

She mumbled under his hand and her eyes was sending threatening messages to him. Her hands give his body numerous beating but he wouldn't budge an inch. He slowly let go of his hand and she is panting heavily, gaining some air to breathe.

 

"What do you want??" GOD THIS MAN SCARES ME!

 

"Nothing, it's just....the good night wish is too short for me."

 

"What??? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING...." Her shouting was cut short as he leaned over and kissed her clothed cheek. Blood pumped into her face and now she's reddened like tomato. She knows even he can't even look at her face fully, he might realize how blushing she is right now. "Now its done. Good night." He walks away from her and wave happily before his figure slowly vanished into the darkness of night, leaving her frozen with confusion.

 

She can't even standing properly. His act just now makes her knees weak. The kiss is something she couldn't even see coming her way. She's not even sure if she can get angry or otherwise since they weren't really touching each other due to her fully clothed costume.  We just know each other...for few hours...this is insane, she thought. 

 

This is too much.....

 

Good night...? I'm not even sure if its a good one. But since I'm not dead yet and made friend with weirdo...so I think it's all good..right?

 

Good night world.

Good night Phantom.