Math Tutor

Masquerade

 

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii morninggg babeeee!”

Here he comes.

Ah, I’m so freaking stressed up. I should kill myself. But I can't.

It’s been a week since she becomes Joonmyun’s seatmate and her life doesn’t turn up as she expected it to be. Joonmyun will greet her loudly every morning with smile plastered on his face and kiss her cheek afterwards and before school ends. She smacked her head on table slowly, thinking whether she should report him to teacher for disturbing her mental wellness.

His soft lips landed leisurely on her cheek and he smile again. Her heart thumping like crazy when he did that, but still he never once explained even she keep asking the same question every day. She tried to control her emotion so that she wouldn’t grab classmates’ attention by shouting again and again at him.  Others keep laughing when he did that and unfortunately no one saw him kissing her cheek every day since they’re sitting at the back of class. She pulls out her notebook that Joonmyun used frequently to ‘paper-chatting’ with her and quickly jots down something before putting it in front of him.

Mad man: Can you just stop..kissing my cheek?

Mad for you baby: You don’t like it? But I did. (。◕‿◕。)

Psycho: I think I told you million times. Don’t cha geddit? ( ゚Д゚)

You drive me crazy: But it was so comfortaaaable!

You drink and drive: Comfortable like whutt bro?

Drink with me?: Umm, you know…like babies when they lay on their mom’s chest. That kind of comfy haha.

Not legal yet to drink sorry: Are you trying to imply that my cheek is like mom’s to you?

I’m drunk with your LOVE: If you think sooooo~ which one you prefer? Me kissing your cheek or lay down at your chest? I don’t mind both.

Joonmyun laughed a little when he returned the book to her. Her eyes almost plopped out reading his reply. She was ready to write down various curses she knew in the book when she heard Miina’s conversation with Jiyoon about Math homework assigned to them three days ago. Oh , I didn’t finish my homework yet…I SERIOUSLY FORGOT OH NO! Image of fierce Mr Han came across her mind and it scares the hell out of her.

Drunk? Lemme slap you: Hey, gimme your Math homework.

I prefer soft touch: You want to copy my answers? Not for free baby.

Go get some plushies you freak: How much do you want?

Not as soft as you baby: Invite me to your house every Saturday. Imma teach you Math.

Don’t babe me: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GONNA TUTOR ME?

So how bout darling?: Yup, I’m not going to let Mr Han to humiliate you again. You’re my baby. No one can scold my baby.

Flashback of her being scolded in front of class by Mr Han makes her squirmed. Math always her weakest subject and she find no interest to fix her dreadful Math scores either. She think she even saw flares coming out from Mr Han's nostril when he scolded her before. She stares at Joonmyun’s note for quite some times.

You’re my baby.

Your baby?

God…..Joonmyun, you’re darn cheesy. Turn on Eminem’s Puke song now.

I have NAME: Uh fine now gimme your damn exercise book!

But I love calling you baby: Right away. Just don’t copy everything. Mr Han gonna find out later. *wink for million times*

She can’t help herself from chuckling. Joonmyun sometimes can be cute, and irritating on next day. Not to waste any time, she grabbed his book and start copying his answers. Joonmyun laid his head on table and facing her who currently concentrated in copying his job. Gush of awkwardness attacked her as she felt someone watching her from close array.

“Joonmyun ah…” His lips slowly curve into smile as he responded. “Hmm?” She stops copying for awhile and begin to make eye contact with him. “Stop staring at me.” Joonmyun smirked and raised his eyebrow. “I am not. I’m looking outside class and you happened to block my view.” God, this guy really knows how to annoy me. “Urgh whatever….but hey..do you see someone putting a card inside this book?” She pointed at her notebook and he shook his head slowly. “Nope, who will give you card anyway? You’re new..” She smiled a little bit towards him and starts writing again. “I guess so.”

“Alright done! Thanks Joonmyun, you’re my life saver.” She smiled happily while returning back his book. Joonmyun with closed eyes, pointed his finger on his cheek. “I think this so-called life saver deserves a kiss.” He whispered. Annoyed, she taps his head slowly with the book before putting it on his table. “Not a chance Mr Lifesaver.” Joonmyun pouted a little bit and playfully pinch her nose while smiling. Pink blushes start crawling up and she hurriedly turned around to hide her face.

I hate to say this..but………

Thank you…Joonmyun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“WHO THE FREAKING HECK KNOCKING THAT DOOR THIS FREAKING SATURDAY MORNING???”

She ruffled her hair while walking towards the door. Someone has been knocking for more than ten minutes and she just remembered her mom is out for some event early in morning. She can’t help herself from being grumpy and stuff especially when she realized it’s just 8 am in morning.

“Joonmyun? What the………” formed an O shape when she opened the door. He is smiling brightly while standing in front of her, with two cups of coffee in his hands. “Babyyyy morning! Oh wow, you’re looking pretty messed up here,” he said while scanning the figure in front of him. She pretty much disheveled with uncombed hair, sleepy face, wrinkled shirt and funny pants which bring laughter to him. “What do you expect to see in 8 AM IN SATURDAY MORNING KIM JOONMYUN???” She shrieked like mad at him but like usual, he keep his poise gestures and ignoring her fuming mood. “Well, first thing first!” He leaned closer and kissed her cheek, like he always did in class. Her eyes bulged in surprise and out of blue she begins to pinch his hand. “I told you I don’t like it!” He flinched in pain but trying to maintain his cool face. “And I told you, I like ittttt! Ouch it hurttssss!” She keeps pinching when eventually Joonmyun was sort of promising her not to kiss her again. He rubbed his wounded hand and gave her deadly stare but she doesn’t care much.

“Where’s your omma? I bought her coffee.” He put down the cups on kitchen counter and moves around while waiting for her to wash up her face. “Out for event. You only brought two? You should’ve brought THREE!” She yelled from bathroom in case he didn’t hear her. “I brought two, one for me and one for your omma. Haha. Since she’s not here you may take hers ok baby?”

This rotten guy….=.=’’    

“Uh…whatever. Get yourself comfy. I’ll right up in minutes!”

“Baaaaaaaaaaby don’t change your pants! I like that cute poop print on it!”

She could hear him laughing and she wonders if she will be able to survive this very own Saturday morning with him. Lazily she went out from her room without changing any single thing she wears, except that she combed her hair. When she walks at living room, she could see Joonmyun plopped himself in couch in front of tv while munching on biscuits. 

"What are you doing in couch?"

"You said I should make myself comfy. I am."

Oh God. I'm dizzy already.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thanks so much for subscribing T.T never thought someone will actually read this *throws confetti* p/s: blodynyx i wanna punch suho myself lol