The First Meeting

My Servant, My Princess

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

Chapter 2

The Bittersweet First Meeting

 

 

Sulli was sitting at the airport lounge.



~ Last call for the passengers of flight 653 going to Incheon, Korea. Please proceed to aisle 3 for boarding~

She clutched her passport, stood up and walk towards aisle 3 to join the other passengers.



As soon as she was settled in on her sit, she took out her handy phone and sent a text message to Siwon.

"I'm sorry Oppa but I need to do this. I hope you understand. I promise to return to Japan after a year to fulfill the agreement with Mr. Kang. " tears rolled down her cheeks once again. She turn her handy phone off and place it on the cupboard.

She was looking out the window, still crying. She's bidding farewell to the place she loved.

She only have a year left to live her life as she wanted. One year of freedom. But will it be enough time for her to be ready for marriage?

She hated her husband-to-be. She vowed to hate him until that day when he himself would give up.

She left everything in Japan. Her family, friends and her home. She's heading to Korea but she doesn't know what awaits her in that foreign land. She intend to live a different life and as a different person.

She told her brother that she will be leaving to find herself and to embrace the last year she'll have as a single woman before finally being chained into a marriage of deceit. She never told anyone where she's heading.

She need a new life, even for just a year...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Touchdown in Korea.

"Whaah, finally. Now let's see, I need to find a place to stay and I will need a job as well. I only have limited cash with me. I didn't bring any of my credit cards to avoid being found by my brother." Sulli thought while holding on to her trolley bag. 

She also intentionally left her handy phone in the waiting area because she knows that Siwon will try to trace her.

While walking in the streets of Seoul, someone from behind grab her bag and ran off..

"Yah! Yah! My bag... My bag... Help.. Anyone... ," sulli shouted in panic.

But no one seems to care.

She tried to ran after the culprit but her high heels shoes kept her from running fast, she took them off and ran as fast as she can.

 

She was able to grab the handle of her bag that's hanging loose but just as soon as she grabbed them, the thief pulled it away which made her lose her balance and she fell off on the garbage bags nearby.

Though it was almost impossible to catch the thief she still tried to get up and ran not minding how she looks with all the filth hanging on her body, her hair is all messed up and she doesn't have a shoe on!

She was running towards an intersection when suddenly, KABOOM! She tried to open her eyes with difficulty and she saw someone asking if she's okay. And that was all she could remember before finally fainting.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

On the other hand, just a few hours ago in that same airport where Sulli came out, Minho is impatiently waiting for Krystal.

"Oppa! Oppa!.," Krystal shouted.

Minho gave her an angry look before joining her in the car. They were sitting at the backseat.

"Yah! You're late! You're always late. You never change..'" Minho blurted out.

"Mianhae, Oppa. I woke up late," Krystal gave out her puppy dropping eye while doing aegyo.

Minho smiled and hug her.

"How can I stay mad with those eyes? You really know how to pinch me on the right spot. So tell me, how are you? Did you miss Oppa?

"Ne, Oppa.. But I'll miss you more if you brought my favorite bag!" And she laid out her two hands as if asking for a toy.

"Yah! You only miss me because of gifts. Yes, unfortunately I did bought you your favorite perfume and bags. It's in my luggage. Just open it later when we get home," Minho smiled wile ruffling Krystal's hair.

They were talking in the car on their way home when suddenly, BOOM! A crazy filthy person just came out of nowhere and their driver was unable to step on the break in time.

"Omo, was that a person? Oppa, what should we do," Krystal looked at Minho still a bit shocked.

"Looks like it, wait here. I'll check it out."

Minho walked over to the body laying on the ground. He leaned over to check if the person is still moving and was relieved to see that its still moving.

Krystal also followed Minho and when she saw the body, she urged Minho to bring it to the hospital.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Minho is one of the rising stars in the business industries. He's young but he has accomplished so much. He was able to manage to save his parent's company from being bankrupt and was able to make a name for himself.

His parents died in a car accident a few years back and he was left with the company along with his sister, Krystal. He exudes with high confidence and appears cold and arrogant to most people but has a soft and caring side to those to know him.

Krystal is the head of the Marketing Department of their company. She's beautiful, confident, with a bubbly personality and has a kind heart.

She has high regard to her brother. She saw how her brother Minho struggled to be where he is now. He has everything but he doesn't have someone to care for him.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

They are now in the hospital and Minho was talking with Taemin. Taemin is the physician in charge and is a good friend of Minho.

"She'll be fine. Good thing the impact did not do a major damage to her head. She'll feel soar all over but she should be fine with medications," Taemin explained.

Krystal walked up to Taemin and gave him a smack on the cheek.

"Will she be okay, honey?"

"Yes, don't worry. She just needs a little rest. We'll need to keep her here for two days so we can put her condition under observation." Taemin gave Krystal a sweet smile.

Taemin and Krystal have been dating for two years. They have a perfect relationship reason why Krystal pity Minho. She wanted him to find someone who can also give him that perfect relationship. He deserves it. 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sulli was still dizzy from the accident. She tried to open her eyes with difficulty. The first thing she felt was the pain on her head then it seems like her whole body is soar.

 

Not far from her, she could see three person talking. A doctor, a girl and a man in business suit.

She tried to recall what happened and remembered she got hit by a car while chasing the thief who stole her bag.

And then it hit her. She lost her bag. Her wallet and personal things are now gone. She has nothing. She doesn't have any money and she doesn't have her identification. She panicked. She needs to think fast.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Sulli tried to listen to the conversation between Minho, Krystal and Taemin.

"What are you you going to do with her?," Taemin asked Minho.

"I don't know, let her stay here for the mean time then I'll talk to her. I'll offer her any compensation or whatever she needs, maybe I'll just have my lawyer to to her to settle this," Minho answered.

"I hope she's okay. But do you think we need contact her family?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah, but she doesn't have any identification with her. We'll just have to wait for her to wake up first so we can get those information directly.," Minho answered without glancing over to Sulli.

"Yes, you better settle this privately. We need to avoid any destructing news about you because the company might again be jeopardized just like last time. You never know the people lurking around just waiting for these news to arise as a means to destroy you.," Krystal blurted out her concern.

"Alright, I'll have Jjong check her background. We need to know he identity first. Then I'll just send our attorney to speak to her or her family for the settlement," Minho notion while dialing Jjong number.

Taemin noticed that Sulli is already awake. He walked toward her to check on her condition. Krystal and Minho followed as well.

 

"Are you feeling better? Let me know if you feel any pain so we can check. Alright?" Taemin asked with a smile.

"My head, it hurts. And my body's all sore," Sulli pointed to her head.

"That should be expected. I'll just increase your medication for pain and you should be okay," Taemin said while examining her IV.

"Hello, My name is Krystal. May I know your name? Do you have anyone we can call to inform about your situation?" Krystal asked with a smile.

"My name is... I mean it is... My name is... ," Sulli struggled. Then she continued, "I can't remember my name... Who am I?"

"WHAT?" Krystal, Minho and Taemin blurted out while their yes were wide and fixed on Sulli.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

---->> Hope you enjoy this chapter... Please feel free to comment... Did you like the twist? Let me know what you think.. THANKS!