Waking Up To Your Embrace

My Servant, My Princess

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

Chapter 14

Waking Up To Your Embrace

 

The next day turned out glorious and the sun's rays penetrated through the silky lining of the window's curtain.

Minho woke up to a sight of beauty resting comfortably on his left arm. Slowly, he swipe some loose strands of Sulli's hair that was covering part of her face. She must have felt it, but sleepy as she was, she just smiled and instead of waking up, with her eyes still closed, she managed to snuck herself closer to Minho and buried her face on his chest.

Minho could feel Sulli's breath on his bare shoulder. Sulli was wearing his  white  t-shirt and he was only left with boxer shorts. It was one of those times when you feel as though time is on your side. It's like time has stopped and gave way. At that point, nothing mattered...

"It's just you and me..." he slowly lift up his head and planted a gently kiss on his sleeping beauty's forehead. His cellphone was beeping but he didn't want to wake Sulli so he grab it using his right arm and turn it off without even checking the messages or who was it from.

A few minutes later, Sulli woke up and saw Minho looking at her. She felt awkward and shy at first but then, it was over powered by great happiness.

"Good morning..." she smiled.

"Good morning sleepy head..." Minho smiled back.

"Did I over slept?"

"Ani, it's still early anyway."

"Oh.. Yeah, but we have guests to attend to... We can't stay in bed forever." Sulli got up and pulled Minho.

"Can't we just stay here a little longer? I don't feel like doing anything today. I just want to spend the whole day with you here.." Minho patted the bed while sitting on the corner. Just then, he noticed some red stain on the bed cover..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-39JCjvBv2XiZOygSRdv

Sulli saw how Minho's smile turn into worry. She sat beside him and took his hands off the sheets.

"Last night was the best night of my life. It was worth it, because I did it with you and because of that, I don't have regrets, only happy memories" Sulli then gently wrap her hands on Minho's face before going in for a kiss.

"I don't know what to say.. I just hope I didn't hurt you in any way.." Minho gently caressed Sulli's face still full of worry.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. Now get up and let's get some breakfast.. I'm starving... " Minho just laughed at her comment. He felt warm looking at Sulli smiling while picking up their scattered clothes on the floor. He loved the sight of Sulli wearign nothing but his shirt. It made them feel intimate. And somehow that sight made him feel happy.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStyQJmPhfrnlzUCTt2gHd

"Choi Minho, quit staring at me, it's very uncomfortable. Can you please move your lazy but and take a shower so you can go out and meet our guest first?" Sulli was now almost done cleaning.

"Arraseo!" Minho had no choice but to follow Sulli's orders.

Just then, Sulli received a call from Krystal. They talked for a few minutes before she hung up. A few minutes later, Minho came out of the bathroom and surprise to see Sulli got everything prepared for him.

"I already prepared your clothes, and oh by the way, Krystal called. She said she's been trying to call you but couldn't reach you."

"Yeah, my phone was off. What did she say?"

"She said she's coming today with the contract and she's coming with Key."

"Oh, Key is back? Hmmm... Alright, I'll take care of that later. You better go in now so we can go out together. I'll wait for you here." Minho smiled at Sulli.

It didn't take long for Sulli to finish. They are ready to go out when suddenly Minho remembered something and hurried back to his bag to get somehting.

He took Sulli's hands and placed a silver thing on it. Sulli took it and realized it was a necklace.

28694709_D_M_2.jpg

"What's this?" Sulli gave Minho a puzzled look.

"I'm giving it to you. I had it for years and kept it hoping someday I will find her again. Remember my story about the little girl I met at the beach?"

"Uh-uh.." Sulli nodded but still confused why Minho is giving it to her. She was intently looking at the necklace.

"She gave me that necklace as a promise that we will meet again. It was stupid of my to wait and hope, I can't even remember her face clearly but all these years, I kept that necklace with me. But after last night, I think I can finally let go of that memory. You can do whatever you want with that. You can keep it or you can throw it away.."

"I... I... don't know what to say..." Sulli uttered but her eyes are still glued on the necklace she was holding.

"Are you okay? I can throw it if you want.." Minho noticed Sulli's expression.

"No... No... I'll keep it. I want to keep it. But is this the first time you showed me this?"

"Yes, in fact I haven't showed it to anyone eversince. Why?"

"This looks very familiar but I couldn't remember where I saw this.. Oh well maybe I must have seen it from some jewelry store." Sulli smiled. She had Minho put it on her nefore they went out hand in hand.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The day went by like a breeze. After a quick breakfast, the Chiyo's went out for a stroll and also to visit the nearest souvenir shop to buy things for their family and friends back in Japan.

That was their last day at Jeju Island.

While the Chiyo's were away, Sulli and Minho decided to just stay and spend the day at home.

They were at bed. Sulli was reading a book and Minho was busy replying to emails from people from the company.

As soon as Minho finished, he laid down beside Sulli and urged her to lay down beside him.

They cuddled in bed.

6_23602948.jpg

"Ahhhh... I think I could this forever. I haven't felt so happy and so at ease. I want to wake up every morning with your face as the first thing I see and last thing I see before I sleep at night. Since Key is back, I'll have him resume his duty and you'll work with him. But at the same time, I'm thinking of putting you under Krystal's department. She told me you have the talent for Marketing, I think you'll perfectly blend in. Let's see, what else? Ah! I'll ask Key to clear my schedule in the coming months, we'll travel and explore the world together, this time, for real... What do you think? Let's go to paris for a start." Minho was so happy planning for their future that he didn't noticed Sulli's face.

"Uhmm, I think that'll be nice but we don't need to, I know you're busy. Besides I think we already had our share of fun here.." Sulli stammered to deliver each word.

"No, no,no... I've been working all my life, I'm the boss and the company will be alright even without me for a month or two. I have so many plans for us and you.. Us...  are my priority now.. "

"Uhm, alright, you need to take a break... I think you're going way above yourself. Let's just enjoy this moment... It's now that matter not tomorrow." Sulli said tryign to avoid Minho's eyes. She could sense his happiness and as much as she wants to listen to his future plans for them, she can't bring herself to. There's no future for them, only now.

"Ani, I want you to be part of everything I do from now on. So, Go Jae Hee, you need to be beside me always. You're not going anywhere and that's an order!" Minho pinched her nose before planting a quick kiss on her cheek.

Sulli just smiled back while trying to fight her tears that slowly starting to build up.

"Hey, can we not discuss it anymore? I mean, let's just be happy that we got this now... Let's just leave it at that for now.. All of this future plans are very overwhelming. Also, you don't even know me.. You don't know my past. You have no idea what kind of person am I before you met me.. " Sulli gathered up her strength to stop Minho.

"I don't care. I will help you find your way back. I will be with you every step of the way. If you have a family that we don't know of, I'll gladly meet them. I'll help you and we'll seek the best specialist there is to help you get your memories back." Minho answered.

"I appreciate your good intention but..."

"No buts, okay? Alright, let's just set aside this future plans for now. It may be too overwhelming as you said. We'll discuss it next time. Okay?" Minho smiled at her and all of her hesitations just melted away as soon as Minho pulled her close to an embrace.

tumblr_ma3axkJSjd1qk352xo1_1280.png

 

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Krystal and Key arrived a little after noon and found Sulli and Minho at the back having a late luch by the pool.

The Chiyo's haven't returned yet and called to inform them they will be late and will just join them at dinner.

"Yah! Oppa.. I've been trying to get a hold of you since yesterday. What happened to your phone?" Krystal blurted out as soon as she saw her brother.

"I'm sorry, I didn't noticed my phone was off." Minho apologized.

"Well, well, well... It's nice to see you again Key. Ah cham, I'd like you to meet Go Jae Hee. She took your place while you were on leave." Minho gestured for them to handshake but Key dived in and hugged Sulli instead.

"Nice to meet you Jae Hee-ssi. Just call me Key umma. When Krystal first told me that a woman was taking over my duties temporarily, I was really worried.... not for Minho but for you..." Key started to explain in exaggeration.

"Yeah, I really has a hard time at first but over time, I think I pretty much handle it." Sulli smiled.

"Good, good, good. That's good to hear. tell me, did he gave you a hard time?" Key asked while flipping his eye glasses.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxrIeoHUtWKvXu7c-XWvP

"Neh," Sulli answered faking a sad face.

"Yah! Choi Minho! You bad boy..." Key automatically grab Minho's ear.

"Ouch! hey, that's not entirely true. What is this? 3 against 1? Not fair... " Minho pouted and they all laughed.

Key and Krystal joined them eating and Krystal went ahead in discussing about the contract. After they finished eating, Key and Sulli went tot he kitchen to wash the dishes while Krystal and Minho went out to the patio to continue with their business talk.

"I heard they accidentally bump on you. Is it true that you don't rememeber  a thing after the accident?" Key casually asked while tidying the plates.

"Neh, that's true" Sulli had to bite her lower lip because of guilt.

"That must have been awful. Lucky for you it was Minho and Krystal."

"Yes, until now, I still couldn't believe my luck. They took me in and gave me a job. I couldn't ask for more. And Krystal is just so sweet, I found a sister with her." Sulli conceded.

"Yeah, Krystal is a darling. How about Minho? I bet he treated you harshly."

"Yes, but that was in the past. Now, he's... uhm... he's...." Sulli couldn't find the right words to finish her sentence.

"He's in love with you?" Key manage to finished it for her.

"Huh? I mean... what?" Sulli struggle to answer.

"Hey, don't worry. Even if you don't say so, I know. I knew him for a few years now and as his PA, if there's anyone who knows him inside and out, that's me. I could sense somehting between you two. You can hide it from everyone but not to me. I see how he looks at you. And oh boy, his smile... It's just different." Key smiled at Sulli while the latter just chose to bow down her head due to embarrasment.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Key manage to catch up with Minho at the front yard while drinking his coffee.

"I haven't seen you so happy. I like it." Key joined him.

"Really? Well, I am happy and frankly I like it as well." Minho smiled.

key-minho-shinee-Favim.com-361885.jpg

"That's good. I think she's fits you well. Something tells me she's going to be the one who will set you free from your past." Key said.

"Yeah. When I met her my past doesn't seem to matter anymore. I just want want to start fresh."

"I see. I'll back you up 101% on that. But did you talk to Jjong about this? It's about time that you end that crazy, stupid scheme of yours and just get on with your life. Don't you think so?"

"I know. I plan to discussed it over with Jjong when we return to Seoul. I know I had to end the past so I can live today and plan ahead tomorrow without the bitterness and anger."

"That's for the best. You know that I didn't approve of it even from the beginning. To continue to hope and wait for a faceless little girl is one thing but acceptable in some sense but to plant revenge against someone you haven't even meet is a different story. I thank God for giving you this girl." Key patted Minho's shoulder before going in.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Krystal was intently monitoring Sulli's action while staring at her. She knew something's up. Sulli is acting so weird and would often avoid looking at her eyes.

"Yah! Stop that. How many times do you have to arrange that? You've been going all over the place doing the exact thing. What's wrong? Tell me.." Krystal shouted at Sulli when she noticed she was about to do the same thing again which she already did few seconds ago.

"Huh? Nothing... nothing's wrong.. " Sulli stammered.

"Hmmm, okay, I'll make it easier for you. You're inlove with my brother for quite sometime now and over the weekend, I bet my brother also confessed that he feels the same way. So anything I might have missed?"

"How did you know?" Sulli looked at Krystal with a puzzled look.

"Well, Minho is my brother and you are like my bestfriend and sister so I know that something's up when you both were acting so weird."  Krystal explained to which Sulli burst into laughter.

"Are we really that obvious?" Sulli asked Krystal.

"Very..." and once again they laughed.

050.png

 

Sulli then told everything to Krystal except for a few notes like her fake amnesia, what happened last night and the like..

"I'm happy for the both of you. And Minho Oppa deserve to be happy. Now, knowing that he finally met his match, I wouldn't be so worried anymore." Krystal hugged Sulli which she reciprocated.

"Thank you.."

"Just stay with him, I know sometimes he can be a jerk but I hope you can stay beside him always and no matter what will happen."

"I wish I could... God knows how much I wanted to... I'm sorry Krystal... but I love your brother, that I'm certain of. I just can't stay with him as much as I wanted to." Sulli thought to herself.

Just them Krystal received a call from Taemin.

"Was that Taemin?" Sulli asked.

"Ah yeah, he's with Jjong. Apparently, Jjong is also trying to get a hold of Oppa."

"I see. Why? Did something came up in the office?"

"Ani, actually I think its related to you. Jjong wants you to meet up with him and his investigator friend from Japan to help you find out your past."

"What?!"

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sulli was looking out at the window and from where she is she could see Minho, Krystal and Key on the patio talking.

Her web of lies are slowly catching up on her. It's getting more and more deifficult to keep up. Her clock is ticking and her time is almost up.

She knew it even before everything happened.. even before she and Minho happened. It wasn't a fairytale with happy ending. Sadly, for her case, it will never be and that is one truth that she can't get away from.

She initally thought she was cut out for this but after what happened, it wasn't the case anymore. No, don't get her wrong, she did not regret any of it. It was going to be beautiful memory that she will forever treasure.

If only they met in a different time...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The Chiyo's arrived after 6pm. They enjoyed buying and shopping for souvenirs. The couldn't wait to go home and give it out to their family and friends.

They shared a scrumptuous dinner prepared by Mrs. Chiyo with Sulli's help.

After dinner, they decided to finalize the merging of their companies by signing the contract.

The Japanese couple deicded to turn in early to rest. They spent the whole day shopping and sight seeing so they were exhausted.

Minho. Sulli, Krystal and Key decided to take a stroll at the beach. There's an island celebration that night so the beach was beautifully lighted, food carts scattered in the area and everyone was looking forward to the main event: Fireworks Display!

They bought finger foods, enjoyed the merry atmosphere and took wonderful photos.

Krystal and Key took off to check the happening in the bar nearby and also to give them privacy.

Minho and Sulli passed by an accessory cart and Sulli was so fascinated with the glowing bracelet.

"How much for these glowing bracelet?"

"Annyeong, it's a couple bracelet $10.00 for each pair."

"Oh no, I only need one. How much for just one barcelet?"

"My son, these are not just simple couple bracelet. You need to buy a pair and you both need to wear it. It is believed that when a couple wear this on a full moon, and both wished with an earnest heart, no matter where you are, the moon will always find a way to reunite you once again." the old lady vendor explained.

"We'll buy both.." Sulli just laughed. She didn't believ in mystical power of the bracelet or the moon but she wanted to have something that she shared with Minho. Sulli urged Minho to pay for the bracelet thought the latter was hesitant.

They put it on and turn it on. When they look up, it was full moon that night. As they stare at the bright moon, they both secretly utter a silent wish.

picture-614.png

It was almost time for the fireworks and everyone is cramming to secure a good spot.

They found a good spot. It was a little noisy because it's near the bar but it was high enough for them and fewer people are nearby.

"5... 4... 3..." the countdown begins.

Sulli gazed upon Minho on her side. He was anticipating the fireworks as well. She gently slipped in her fingers and laced it with Minho's hands..

Minho just gave her hand a soft squeez while smiling.

"2..1... whoooooooooooooooooh!!!" the fireworks display began. Everyone was shouting and clapping and add it to the noise coming from the fireworks that marvelously color over the night sky. The noise is deafening. While everyone was shouting, Sulli took it as an opportunity to shout out what she wanted to Minho.

"I'm sorry...."

"I never intend to deceive you..."

"I love you, so much that it hurts..."

"It hurts... it hurts because I want to be with you..."

"I want to be by your side... but I can't...

"Choi Minho! I love you and I'm sorry..." her tears rolled down like waterfall. While others are shouting in celebration, she was shouting her heart out. And the pain is excruciating. She stood there like a silent log. After sometime, she tried to wipe her tears before Minho could even take notice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkuzPCTTWg9bA4YeEsLfR

 

"Are you okay?" Just then Minho finally glanced back at her.

"Neh, I love fireworks..." she lied and faked a smiled.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

----->>> Here' s a short one for you guys... I'm really sorry for the late update... I've been very busy due to holidays and work... :)

Hope you like this... :)