I'm the Boss

My Servant, My Princess

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Chapter 4

I'm the Boss

 

Minho arrived at the mansion almost past midnight. He went to four meetings earlier and was buried in office work. He didn't realize it was almost midnight. The house is pit dark with only the front porch light lit up. Though tired and exhausted, he had to drag his self towards the kitchen to grabe something filling. He hadn't had dinner with only coffee to take while working.

He didn't bother turning on the light because his plan is just to take anything out of the fridge and bring it upstairs. When he was a few steps away from the fridge, someone opened it up first.

"Ah, maybe its Krystal.. wait, no.. this is not Krystal"

His steps were frozen and he wasn't able to move forward.

The light coming from the fridge gave him enough view to see the person earnestly searching for something.

With all the darkness around him and the only light coming from the fridge directed toward this angel, it was truly majestic.

She has a beautiful face with creamy white skin. Her cheeks naturally radiates a pinkish blush and she has those cute little eyes with long natural lashes. She keeps on bitting her lips while thinking on what to get. It was luscious and pouting.

"Geez, I must really be tired to be seeing these things.."

"Maybe my eyes are deceiving me. But I can't take it off that beautiful angelic face"

He was afraid to move an inch or even blink an eye for he was afraid the scene in front of him may vanish.

"Ah.. I can stare at her all day."

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Sulli must have slept for hours because when she woke up and checked the closk it was already midnight. Krystal must have seen her sleeping soundly so she did not bother to wake her up. She got out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom to wash her face. She was drying her face looking the mirror when suddenly her stomach made a funny noise.

"Urgh, I'm hungry. I haven't eaten dinner and the last food I have eated is chicken sandwich."

She decided to go downstairs and grab something to bite. She tiptoed towards the kitchen making sure she's not making any noise to wake up anyone. She did not know where the switch for the kitchen light so she just went straight to the fridge to get any food that she can bring to her room.

"Hmm, I wonder what should I choose?"

There's a lot of food in the fridge but she doesn't know where the microwave is so she need to pick a filling food that doesn't need to be heated.

"Should I go for a fruit? How about vegetables?"

She was earnestly trying to decide while bitting her lower lips.

She settled in choosing an apple and two bananas. As she was grabbing he fruits, she felt a presence lurking in the dark. It was as though she was watched. She swallowed hard before deciding to look at her left side.

When she turn her head to check on the presence that's watching her,  she saw a silhouette of a man standing beside the counter top looking directly at her.

Her nervousness got the better of her, she ends up shouting while throwing the apple directly towards the person.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Minho saw how the woman turn her head towards his direction.

"Damn! She's really beautiful, now that I can see her whole face."  he thought to himself.

The woman gave him a shock look before shouting. He was about to come forth to stop her from shouting when suddenly...  BOOM!

The woman threw an apple straight to his face. It hit his right eye and the impact left him waggling while trying to grab the countertop to gain balance.

****************************************************************************************************************

Sulli was about to throw another apple towards the man when he suddenly grab hold of her arm.

"Yah! Let go of me." Sulli shouted still panting. She felt as though her adrenaline are about to burst out.

"What the hell! Are you nuts?" Minho shouted back. He was holding Sulli's right arm with his left arm while his right arm is still holding his teary eye.

"What are you? I mean.. Who are you? Why are you here? What are you doing here? Are you planning to rob this house?" Sulli continue to blabber. She still can't see the face of the intruder because his sitiuated in the dark area of the kitchen.

Minho was still trying to endure the pain in his eyes. He pulled Sulli closer so he can turn the light switch without letting go of her arm.

They were both struggling. Sulli found a chance and hit Minho in the knackers. Minho lost his balance and fell on the floor. He was still holding Sulli's arm, so Sulli also fell on top of him.

Just then, Krystal turn on the lights and saw them in an awkward situation.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Ehem!" Krystal faked a cough to break the two.

Sulli was still on top of Minho but this time she was able to see his face with the lights on. He was looking intently on her eyes and she was on his.

She already saw him at the hospital before but she did not pay attention to his face. Now that she is looking directly to his face, she suddenly felt a weird feeling. A feeling she had never felt or experience before.

"Looks like you two now met each other. Well technically, this is the second time," Krystal smiled. She helped Sulli got up so Minho can also get to his feet.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.," Sulli bowed her head. She was too embarrass to face him after what she did to him.

"Krystal, would you mind telling me who is she and is she doing here?" Minho was still twitching because of pain.

"Ne, Oppa, this is Jae Hee. Remember the girl at the hospital?" Krystal locked her arms with Sulli.

Minho eyes grew wide. He didn't expect that the filthy girl they brought to the hospital turned out to be the beautiful lady standing in front of him.

"What is she doing her?" he looked at Krystal with a questioning look.

"Well, I can't just leave her there. She doesn't have a place to stay so she will be staying with us temporarily"

"No, I can't let a stranger live with us." He suddenly felt a pang of guilt seeing Sulli bow her head after hearing what he said.

"I know you're gonna say that. Remember you asked me to find a temporary replacement for Key? Well, I am placing Sulli as Key's temporary replacement."

"What? Are you nuts? I need a capable person to handle Key's responsibility. Not someone who we just happen to bump in the street."

Sulli still has her head down while listening to the bickering of the two. If Minho would not allow her to live there, she has nowhere to go. She need to get his approval.

"I'll work for you. I'll even be your servant just,... just let me stay here please?" Sulli looked at Minho with a pleading eyes.

Minho looked at Sulli trying to figure her intentions.

"She doesn't seem like a bad person" he thought.

"But I don't know if I can handle this attraction I have towards her."

"Aish, what am I thinking? I can't have these thoughts. I am going to be married soon for cheap sake!"

Krystal tried to get Minho's attention who is so consumed with his thoughts.

"Oppa, it's settled then?" Krystal asked him.

"Alright, but i don't want to teach her her. Get her ready and trained in a week. I'll handle my schedule for the meantime while she's on training.  Araseo?"

"Yey! Yes, Oppa. I'll teach her what she needs to know." Krystal smiled at Sulli.

"Kamsahamnida. I will do my best." Sulli sincerely addressed him.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Krystal trained Sulli for a week. She taught her how to handle Minho's schedule and how to manage the house. Minho was on a business trip for a week so she was not able to see him.

Minho is will be coming back tomorrow and she will be starting as his Personal Assistant.

Krystal was showing her the schedule of Minho for this week and she was overwhelmed on how busy and tight his schedule is.

"Given this schedule, I wonder if he still have time to eat or rest." Sulli thought while encoding Minho's schedule in her Schedule Keeper.

"Oh, before I forget, I just want to warn you ahead. My brother is a slave driver so you better prepare yourself." Krystal informed her.

"Araseo, I will try my best and komawo."

"Yah! Here you go again. You don't need to thank me. I'm actually feeling a little guilty for throwing you into the pit. But this is the only way Oppa will let you stay here." Krystal apologizes.

"That's okay. I can handle myself. But given this tight schedule, does your brother even have a life?"

Krystal laughed. "Well, barely. He does go out with his friends once in a while and he has a a fiancee."

"Mwo? He's engaged?"

"Yup, but I don't really like the idea. His fiancee never had a time for him."

"Chincha? Then why are they getting married in the first place?"

"I don't really know. I've been asking Oppa to bring his fiancee here to meet us but she's always busy. They met abroad."

"I see." Sulli just nodded her head. She suddenly felt that weird feeling again but she just dismiss it.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Minho was on his way back to Korea. He had a business trip abroad to meet some foreign investors. He went straight to his office as soon as he landed.  He called over Jjong to check on the status of his investigation.

"How was your investigation going? Did you find anything?" He asked Jjong in between sipping his coffee.

"It's not that easy. We had to start from scratch. We don't have anything to start with in the first place." Jjong answered.

"Well we can't just wait until her memories comes back. What if they will never ever comeback?"

"What did Taemin say?"

"Medication will not help. He just told me that in these kind of situations, all we can do is wait."

"I understand. I will forward her picture so some of my friends, maybe they can give us a good lead."

"Yes, the sooner the better. Her family must be looking for her. Did you check with the Police if there's any report of missing person that would closely resemble her?"

"Yes, I did. Unfortunately, nothing came up. It's like she just came from nowhere. But I'll try to dig deeper. I'll let you know."

"Alright. By the way, were you able to get any information about my parent's accident?"

"Yes, I got a couple but they all lead down to plain road accident"

"Ani, I don't believe it. Try harder. I need to know the truth." Minho gave Jjong a firm look.

"Don't you think its time you give this up and move on?"

"No, I don't want to. I need to do this for my parents. "

"I understand how you feel but what if it was really just a freak accident? Nothing more?" Jjong asked his friend.

"Tell me, what do believe in?"

"I am your friend and believe me I know how hard it must have been for you but I also think it was just an accident." Jjong pat his friend's shoulder before going out of the office.

Minho was left wondering.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Today is Sulli's first day working for Minho. She woke up early, took a bath and had her early breakfast. She was sitting in front of the mirror and while looking at her reflection, she can't help but think how she end up where she is now. She didn't have much of a plan when she ran away. All she could think of is to get away from there as far as possible. Now, she's going to work for someone just to survive. Not the kind of life she was used to but she told herself to endure it. She is now living in a lie but she's here already. She cannot turn back now. She's an actress and now she is performing the greatest performance of her life.

"I can do this. You can do this Sulli. You have to do this." she whispered while staring at her reflection.

Sulli was still in that state when Krystal barged in.

"Are you ready for your first day of work?" she asked inviting herself in the bedroom.

"Yes, I am. A little nervous though."

"Don't be. Oppa is strict but as long as you're doing your job and do as you are told, you should be fine."

"Okay. I'll remember that." Sulli smiled.

"You'll ride with me going to the office. Minho oppa already called this morning, he went straight to the office."

"I see. Shall we go now?"

"Yes, I'll just get my bag and I'll meet you at front."

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Krystal parked her car in front of a big glass buliding. It was very modern with at least 5 floors. People in suits are coming in and out of the main entrance.

They went straight to Security and Krystal requested for an Electronic Pass for her. When she got her ID and E-pass, Krystal gave her a quick tour at the office. Krystal introduced her to the department heads.

She will be Minho's right hand so she will be dealing with the Department Heads most of the time.

Krystal then brought her to her Department and they went to her office.

Her office shouted class and sophistication. It was a combination of Red, Black and White.

"This is my office. You can come here anytime or if you need anything. Minho Oppa's office is just right across the hall." Krystal immediately went to sit to her swivel chair.

"I like your office. Very classy and sophisticated just like you." Sulli sat in one of the chairs in front of Krystal.

"Really? Well, thank you."

"Do I have to work in the same office as Minho? Sulli asked.

"Ani, you have a separate office just outside of Oppa's office. But i don't know if you'll like it. Since it's Key's office, the design may be a little too loud and artsy." Krystal giggled.

"That's okay. I may not stay long anyway and besides Key may be coming back anytime, right?"

"I'm not really sure when Key-umma will return but I also don't want to see you go so soon. Okay?"

After a few minutes, Krystal' secretary Luna went in to inform her of the meeting in a few minutes. Sulli took it as her cue to go out.

She was indeed impress with how Minho able to manage and ran such huge company. He's just 26 years old but he already own Meriad Holdings, one of Korea's biggest distribution company that focuses in exports. He also have shares in at least five other companies here and abroad.

"I bet he's one of Korea's most sought after bachelor" Sulli thought.

She passed by a short hallway and right at the end you'll find the President's office. Sulli sneaked her self in after knocking a few times.

They will be sharing the same office. The idea of being in close proximity with Minho gave her a shiver.

She found her self looking at a huge and spacious office. It wa very modern with minimal furniture. On the left is the receiving area with the coffee table and a matching sofa.

On her right, there was a huge table that can accomodate twenty people.

 

 

"That must be where he hold his meetings."

On the far end is another office with Minho's name written on the door. Just right beside it is another door with Key's name.

"That must be my office."

When she opened the door, she was welcomed by a very lavish and artistic office interior. The colors are playful and there are a lot of art collection hanging on the wall. Sulli just smiled. It was exactly her style.

She then went on to settle and start her work. She opened her computer and checked for emails and Minho's schedule for the day.

She received a call from Krystal telling her to inform Minho about their client meeting that they are meeting over for lunch. She took allt he details from Krystal, note it down and thanked Krystal.

She wondered if Minho is in his office. Eversince she came in, she haven't heard anything from him.

She knocked on Minho's office but no there's no answer. She hesitated for a second, then decided to open the door none the less.

She saw Minho sleeping on his chair. She went closer to where he was. He's back and head against the chair. She finally found herself standing right in front of Minho.

"This is the first time I can fully see his face." She moved closer to see his face clearly.

"He's handsome. Though he has a very manly feature seeing him sleeping like this, he seems like a different person.

He's face softened. Now she can see him without the frown, without the cold look, without the tensed face. A portion of his hair covered a part of his eyes. Sulli moved to his side. She was brushing out Minho's hair away from his eyes when he suddenly woke up!

Sulli's eyes widened!

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you like this chapter.

Feel free to comment. Please let me know if you have any suggestion or scenes that you would like to happen in the coming chapters..

I would appreciate some feedback..

 

Thank you!