The Truth is...

My Servant, My Princess

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Chapter 15

The truth is....

 

A few days has passed after their short vacation at Jeju Island. The contract has finally been signed and sealed between Minho's company and the Chiyo's. Sulli and everybody else resumes their daily routine. Key was back and now resumes his work as Minho's Personal Assistant while Sulli now works under Krystal in the Marketing Department.

Sulli was busy preparing for a Marketing presentation that afternoon after taking over for Krystal who had to ran off for an emergency meeting when suddenly her phone rang, it was Minho.

tumblr_m754gnkmdy1qbgdrko1_1280.jpg

"Are you busy?" Minho sweetly asked.

"Neh, I'm finishing up our presentation for later. Why?" Sulli was busy as hell but hearing Minho's deep sweet voice on the other line always makes her day.

"I'm hungry, its past lunch and I bet you still haven't eaten yet. Let's go."

"Now? But I need to finish this. I don't want to leave my work undone. I'm sorry..." SUlli gave him an apologetic note.

"Then leave it. It's the boss order!"

"Choi Minho! You may be the boss but I have work to do, just order yourself lunch for now then we'll have dinner later. Okay?"

Tae-Joon-Fashion-To-The-Beautiful-You2.j

"Gosh! I shouldn't have employed you in the first place. Now, I can't even date my girlfriend whenever I want to..." Minho faked a sad voice.

"Psh.. Yah! Stop acting up and go find Key to accompany you to lunch and stop bothering me. I'm busy!!" Sulli then ended the call without waiting for Minho.

"Hello? Jae hee? yah!" Minho looked at his phone and saw that the call has been disconnected and shouted out of desperation.

"That's the disadvantage of dating your employee Mr. Choi." Key butted in out of nowhere.

"How long were you standing there?"

"Long enough to hear you doing all those sweet aegyo over the phone... Gross..." Key laughed.

"I don't care... you're just jealous."

"Well, maybe a bit yeah. But anyway, I heard you haven't taken your lunch yet? We'll have a meeting at 2 with Jonghyun at Kebab Restaurant so grab your jacket and let's go. You can have your lunch there."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUGK8ZvjbDIrod6-EOWCG

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Minho and Key went out and drive out to meet Jonghyun. Jonghyun was already waiting for them when they arrived.

"Why are we meeting here? What's up?" Minho asked Jonghyun.

"I asked for help from a friend regarding Jae Hee's case. Let's wait for her. She should be here after an hour. But before that I wanted to meet you ahead to discuss something with you." Jonghyun answered.

"What's that?" Minho asked.

"I'm sorry but without your knowledge, I put up an investigation for your parents accident in Japan. I was working with some of my colleages in the police department that handled the case and we were able to find new facts about the case."

"Why would you do that? Didn't I tell you to let it go?" Minho suddenly became aggravated.

"Didn't I also tell you to let go?" Jonghyun fight back.

"Okay, cut it out you two. Minho, Jonghyun informed me about this and I'm sorry if we didn't tell you at first because we know you're just going to throw a fit without even giving us a chance. You need to let go of the past and forgive people for what happened. Do you think you can really be happy now knowing you are still holding to a deep grudge? You owe it to Jae Hee, and you owe it to yourself. You can't fully enjoy what you have now if you are hiding something from the one you love. Does Jae Hee even know you are engage to someone?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-02JXiadvb0vAPguW8y5

Minho suddenly kept quiet. He's been holding a deep grudge againts the person who is responsible about his parent's accident and for sometime, with the help of his friends and connections, he was able to plot against that person. But for some reason, after Jae Hee came into his life, he forgot all about those plans. And at one point, he told himself to let it go. The police closed the case as an accident but Minho didn't believe so, so he sent out a separate investigation and plotted a revenge against the man "responsible" for his parents death.

"What new information did you found out?" Minho kept calmed down and is now open to listen.

"The police are right. It was not murder like you thought it was. That night, your parents contacted Mr. M for a meeting. The day before that, they did met and did not agree on terms so the contract never initialized. That was the time when your father called you and informed you that it didn't work out well with Mr. But then your parents discussed it that night and called Mr. M to give him their terms before selling the company and Mr. M agreed and had to re-do the contract according to your parents terms. You may not know this but it was really your parents intention to sell out the company, they were just looking for a good opportunity to tell you. They met over dinner and finally signed to contract and were both on their way home when your parents car break malfunctioned. Your father tried to manipulate the car but it ended up hitting the car following them, which was Mr. M. Both car scrambled down the cliff. That's the whole story." Jonghyun laid down the whole story.

Minho kept quiet for a long time and was in deep thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Key turned to Minho.

"Yes, but I need to go." and Minho went out in a flash.

Key and Jonghyun remained. They let Minho off knowing that it was best for him. It was a shock at first but they know Minho will be able to understand after thinking it over. They knew he needed to be alone that time.

After a few minutes, Amber arrived at the restaurant and Jonghyun introduced her to Key.

tumblr_m3cowryiLl1rv2kluo1_500.jpg

"So, what is it that you need?" Amber asked Jonghyun.

"Ah yeah, remember last time I shared to you about one person we met in an accident? The one that lost all of her memory?" Jonghyun answered.

"Yes, yes.. What about it?"

"I need your help. We are still having a hard time finding out her past and though she may seems okay now, she really still hasn't regained her memories back."

"Hmmm, well' I'm also kinda caught up in one case I'm also working right now, but I guess I can accomodate one more. Do you have her information so I could it over?"

"Yes, here is all her information. Those are the informations we gathered from the time the family met her in the accident up till now." Key gave Amber an envelope.

fx+amber+with+key.jpg

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Amber opened the envelope and browse through the pages. She read throught he medical reports and some valueable information about the person until she found the picture enclosed with it.

It was Sulli Choi. She can't be wrong. She wanted to compare the picture that she have but she took her time. She wants to check some things first before sharing it to Jonghyun so she told them she will work on "Jae Hee's case and will call them if she finds anything.

Amber hurried down to her hotel and browse through he scattered sheets she has on the floor about Sulli Choi. She found the pictures and it was really the same person.

She decided to gather all pertinent information before informing both parties.

She wanted to check on something first.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRMJlCGbZryZSE4BCJnh7

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sulli and Krystal finished their Marketing Presentation and are now busy doing the final documentation. It was already dark when Sulli finally emerges from her desk. She took out her phone and was curious why there were no messages from Minho like he used to do. Minho like sending out text messages of the things he's doing and when Sulli scrolled up to check on Minho's text, the last one she received was a text a little after lunch. She saw the date on her desk calendar and it hit her. Today is her birthday. She almost forgot. It almost slipped out of her head.

She decided to text him to check.

"Hey, I'm done. Are we still on for dinner tonight?" She texted.

She waited but after waiting for a few minutes, she didn't receive any reply.

She went to check on Minho's office but Minho wasn't there same with Key.

"Hmmm, where could he be?" She was still curious but decided to let it off thinking that he might just be in ameeting with a client.

"I wanted to spend this special day with him... "

Sulli decided to head home instead and just wait for Minho there.

e68681eef01f3a29e198ac429925bc315d607c38

She dropped by her favorite Japanese restaurant to grab a bite also hoping Minho would call and they can go home together.

She was alone in her table enjoying her favorite dishes when suddenly a short haired tomboyish girl appeared in front of her.

"Is this seat taken?" Amber asked.

"Uh, no.." Amber didn't gave Sulli a chance to even finish her sentence. She went ahead and seat right in front of Sulli.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" Sulli asked.

"I don't think so but I may know who you are." Amber smiled.

"What do you want from me.." Sulli is getting really nervous now.

"Oh I'm sorry. Where are my manners. I'm Amber by the way. How about you? What's your name?"

"It's Go Jae Hee."

fx+sulli+amber+lg+3d+tv.PNG

Amber gave out her hand for a handshake.

Sulli was about to take it when Amber suddenly dropped the bomb, "Nice to meet you Choi Sulli.."

Sulli felt like her whole body was poured over with a cold bucket full of ice.

Amber took that as an indication and that answered the question she has in mind.

"I'm sorry if I may have come out too aggressive" Amber smiled.

"How.. how did you know my real name?"

Sulli sat there listening to Amber and after about an hour, she now have an idea. She was dumbfounded knowing what happened.

"But why?" Sulli asked Amber.

"Why? Why didn't I inform your brother and Mr. Choi Minho about you?"

"Yes.." Sulli slowly lowered her head unable to face Amber.

yt6dc.jpg

"I was curious." Amber replied.

"I told you my side of story, would you care sharing your side? I will listen to your reason and maybe, just maybe, you can convince me to keep mum about it."

"I..I don't have enough money to pay..." Amber cut her off.

"Ani, I'm not gonna ask you for money. I've been doing this work for a long time now and this is the first time I've actually encountered this. So you really got me curious."

Though hesitant at first, Sulli shared her part of the story.

"I see. So that's how it is. Now, let me just ask you one thing.. What are your plans now?" Amber asked her the same question she's been asking herself.

"I.. I really don't know... I also asked that same question to myself all this time." Sulli lowered her head once again.

"If I am in your situation, it will be easier to actually just be honest about it then go back but let me guess, there's something preventing you am I right?" Amber asked her again.

Sulli didn't answer.

"I think I get it. Honesty means you have to leave and go back to your old life but it also means hurting someone and that is what you don't want to happen?" Amber continue.

Sulli raise her head to meet Amber's gaze and she slowly gave a nod to confirm.

"Well, I want to help you but of course we know I'm paid to actually look for you.."

"I understand. can I ask you a favor though?"

"Uh-uh.. What is it?"

"Can you spare me enough time to settle everything? I mean, this is my mess and I intend to settle it myself. Can you atleast do that for me?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQosBSzPUmKxp43APCTPFj

"Let me think about it first. I'll let you know." Amber took her phone number before setting off. But after taking a few steps, she turned back to Sulli, "Oh by the way, I read its your birthday today, Happy Birthday."

***************************************************************************************************************

Sulli decided not to go home yet and instead to walk along Han river to think.

She found a bench near the river and just when she was about to seat down, her phone rang. It was a text message from Minho.

tumblr_inline_mgpggiHj851qcl8qx.jpg

"Where are you? I miss you.. Let's go out." Sulli felt her heart sank. Somehow she knew that Minho was carrying something. It wasn't the usual happy text she receives from him. She dissed her own problem and texted back..

"I'm at the Han river.."

While waiting for Minho, Sulli decided to make an event to cheer up Minho. She bought a cake with lighting candles..

sulli-s-birthday-f-x-20624383-625-625.jp

She also saw one little girl holding two red balloons so she approached her and ask if she can pay off for the balloons. Luckily, the little girl find her cute so she agreed and gave Sulli the balloons.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX3Zhe_wKN2D4FUz-AwrE

When Minho arrived, it was not har to missed out Sulli. He saw her from a distance and she looks lovely while holding two red balloons while facing the Han River. The lights are marvelous that night.

He was alone in a bar when he received Jae Hee's text message. After thinking, there was only one person he wanted to see so he texted Sulli. He remembered they were supposed to go to dinner together. When Sulli texted back that she was at the Han river, that got him thinking but went to meet her anyways.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

He took slow steps towars Sulli trying to not make a sound. He closed in their distance by putting his hands on Sulli's eyes...

"Who am I?" Minho asked.

"Hmmm, let see.. Are you handsome?"

"Of course!"

"Alright, are you mighty and powerful?

"Of course, no one is comparable.."

"Hmmmm... "

Minho then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Did you miss me?" Minho sat beside her.

"Ani, truth is, I almost didn't think of you at all.." Sulli tried to hide her laugh.

"Yah! I told you to think of me every hour, every minute and every second of your life.."

"Hahaha... I'm just kidding. Of course I missed you. Where were you?" Sulli asked.

"Just somewhere..." Minho answered. Sulli knew something was up because she can sense it on Minho's voice but she just let it slide. She don't want to force him in saying anything.

"I see..." Sulli just nodded.

Just then Minho noticed that Sulli was also holding a cake aside from the balloons.

"What's this?" Minho pointed towards the cake and balloons.

"I just want to celebrate with you" Sulli sweetly answered.

"Why? What's the celebration for?"

"Hmmm.. I suddenly felt the urge to celebrate my birthday today." Sulli smiled.

"Is it your birthday today? Are you starting to remember something from your past now?" Minho bombarded Sulli with questions.

"Hey calm down. No. I just thought that well, its almost a year since we first met so let's celebrate our first meeting, and your birthday is also in a month's time so this is also an advance birthday celebration then let's just pretend its also my birthday." Sulli giggled.

"Hahahaa, wow! A lot to celebrate in one night? I'd like that." Minho smiled.

Sulli prepared the cake and put two candles on top of it. She lit it then she smiled to Minho.

"Kajah! Let's close our eyes to wish then let's blow the candle together.." and so they did.

Sulli them smudge some icing onto Minho's face while laughing. And Minho did the same to her.

57381485.jpg

"What are the balloons for?" Minho asked.

"Ah yes, here. Take this." Sulli gave Minho a small piece of paper and a pen.

"What's this?"

"I want you to write your ultimate dream. Or something that you really want to achive or get. Then we'll attach it in this balloon  before letting it fly. I read somewhere that its like sending a prayer. Who knows, it might come true one of these days." Sulli smiled.

They both think hard before writing something on a piece of paper. Then as soon as they are done, they attached their notes using the strings of the balloons and they let it fly away.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqzRM3Z-V9rDxlec0buxj

They look at their heart's desire as it was swept away with the gentle wind.

Sulli wrote, "To be forgiven and be happy...""

Minho wrote, "To forgive and be happy.."

They are on their way home and Sulli can't kept her curiousity out. So she asked Minho..

"Are you okay?" Sulli hold Minho's right hand.

Minho took Sulli's hands and squeezed it lightly, "Yes. I mean, I wasn't a while ago but now that I'm with you, I'm okay now. I know its going to be okay."

"I see. Next time you're feeling down, call me and I promise I'll come running to you wherever and whenever," Sulli smiled.

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

Just then, Sulli received a text from Amber. "I'll give you enought time to settle everything on your own. Happy Birthday!"

Sulli smiled but then again, is it really something she should smile about? Her time is up and it felt true more than ever. She took a deep breath and tried to hold her ground. She can't let Minho feel that there is something wrong. She had to make that day extra special, it may be their last night.

"I'd like to go somewhere, will you come with me?" Sulli asked.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"To the beach."

"You want to go swimming? at this hour?"

Sulli giggled at Minho's joke.

"No, I just want to lay down at the neach then stare at the bright moon and the stars with you..." Sulli answered.

"What's up with you? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I told you. I just want to spend the day with you."

"Okay.. Okay.." Then Minho drove out to the nearest beach.

They found a good place to lay down and together they enjoyed staring and enjoying the full moon. They traced their names with the stars and share stories. That night they share their thoughts about growing old together and having children and traveling the world together. They went home after a few hours of  spending a good time at the beach and they spent the night together in each other's arm.

Minho woke up the next day and when he his side Sulli was not there.

"Hmmm.. she woke up early?"

Minho took a shower and went out only to find out that Sulli was not outside. He also checked her room, she was also not there. He tried to dial her number but the number cannot be reached.

Then he received a call from an unknown number. When he answered it, he heard a woman's voice on the other line. The woman identify herself as Amber then told him that Jae Hee contacted her and asked her to tell Minho to check the pocket on his laptop bag.

Minho is starting to get uncomfortable and a sudden fear hit him as he searched for his bag. When he reached at the pocket of his bag, he found a letter. It must have been stored there for quite sometime now but remained untouched since he never used the bag after they went to Jeju Island.

When he opened the letter, it was from Jae Hee... And in that letter, he finally came to know her real name... Choi Sulli.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWI7x8QTKVSc9K_HoeTWQ

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

>>> phew!!! finally an update...I really apologize for the long wait. My computer crashed and I had some personal and work related issues that needs to be taken cared of..

 

>>>> I hope you'll love this chapter... one more chapter and My servant, My princess will finally be coming to an end....

 

>>> Thank you for the continued support.. I really really appreciate it...

 

Ciao all...

 

:)