Hello Stranger,

My Servant, My Princess

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

Chapter 5

Hello Stranger, Nice to meet you.

 

Sulli was leaning close to Minho who was sleeping. She tried brushing away Minho's hair that was covering his eyes while sleeping.

"He's sleeping so soundly. He must have been exhausted." Sulli thought while looking intently on Minho's face.

"His is a face with a lot of character."

He has a prominent jaw giving him that manly look. He has a defined nose giving his face that certain bossy aura. His brows and lashes seems like charcoal smudged across his face. His lips, yes, those lips... He has a lips of an angel. Pouting naturally and luscious.

Sulli shook her head. She tried to take away her eyes away from those dangerous lips and settled in gazing over Minho's closed eyes.

"Hmm, I have seen his eyes before. They were dark and deep just like his personality. It seems like  windows of mystery that when you look a second longer in those eyes, you'll be drowned in mysterious fit."

Minho cringed as if feeling Sulli's presence. Sulli smiled while looking at Minho's face. When he's just like this, he doesn't seem scary at all. In fact, he looks more like a baby sleeping. Sulli leaned over to touch those long lashes.

Just then, Minho's eyes opened and his eye brows met in one line. He gave her a fiery look.

"Just what are you doing, may I ask?" Minho's stare are so intense it almost swallowed Sulli in one piece.

"I.. Uhm.. I was just... I'm sorry, I was just..." She stammered to get the words out of her lips.

Minho stared at her without blinking waiting for her response.

Just then Krystal went inside the room, saving Sulli from that awkward moment.

"Good, you're both here. The client is outside waiting. Pali.. Pali... We're starting.." She said before going out once again.

Sulli tried to regain her composure. She tried to step away from Minho and scour over to ran after Krystal.

"Wait right there!" Minho said in a stern voice.

Sulli stopped right at the door, stiff as a log.

Minho stood up from his chair and walk straight toward where Sulli is.

He stood just inches away from Sulli. He stood right behind Sulli.

Sulli couldn't bring herself to look back. She just frozed where she was. Her hands clutching the doorknob and her back facing Minho.

"Did you enjoy watching me?" Minho was leaning close to Sulli ear and whispered.

"I'm sorry, Krystal asked me to inform you about your meeting." Sulli answered almost in a whisper aware of Minho's presence at her back.

"I see. But I don't see it that way considering what happened awhile ago." He whispered almost teasing.

"I'm sorry. I was afraid to wake you up because you were sleeping soundly."  Sulli closed her eyes, she can feel his breath against her hair. It gave her a tingling sensation.

"I don't buy it. Seems to me you were enjoying oggling over my face. So tell me, did I pass?"

Sulli wanted to explain herself. Minho thought of her as a ert female oggling over him and she would not give him that satisfaction. How dare him!

Sulli breath for a few seconds before gathering her strength to face him. But as soon as she faced him, she was not aware they were so close..

so close that this happened... 

Accidentally....

 

They were both shocked!

image

tumblr_lua6yjy2SQ1qdwt1go2_250.gif

They were both staring to each other's eyes. Unable to do anything. Then Sulli slapped Minho with all her might.

"Yah! What was that for?" MInho was taken aback with Sulli's slap.

"You kissed me!"

"You were the one who kissed me because you turned around! And who the hell are you to slap me? Don't you know who I am? No one dare to slap Choi Minho!" he grabbed Sulli's arm.

"If you didn't stand behind my back that close, this wouldn't have happened!" Sulli shouted back.

"You're gonna pay for this..." Minho's gazed pierced through Sulli's inner self.

Sulli felt her whole body tremble. She tried to lean against the door for support. She can't almost feel her knees.

"OMO! What have I done?" Sulli thought. But she hold her ground.

"Ani, Ani... He deserves that! I am Choi Sulli and no one dare to kiss my like that!" she almost shouted but kept it in. She tried fighting Minho's stares.

"I won't let you off that easily. Consider this your warning stranger!" Minho said with finality before walking past Sulli.

"How dare you!"

"What was that? Were you saying something?" Minho glanced back.

"Ani, Ani... I was just saying I'm right behind you, SIR!" Sulli answered.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Minho and Sulli went inside the meeting room where Krystal and the client were waiting. As soon as Krystal was done with the intoduction, Minho proceeded with the meeting.

Sulli was taking notes and making sure the client's needs are taken cared of. Minho was conducting the meeting with ease and superiority. This is yet another personality of Minho that Sulli witnessed.

The meeting went smoothly and after an hour, it ended. Sulli took the initiative to address the clients and lead them their way out.

When she returned back to the meeting room, Krystal and Minho were talking.

Minho felt her presence.

"Fix me a cup of coffee. Black with 2 teaspoon of sugar." Minho demanded without giving her a glance.

She pouted her lips before proceeding to fix him a cup of coffee.

She was busy murmuring to herself that she didn't realize she already put over 4 teaspoon of sugar on Minho's coffee.

"How many teaspoon did I put in?"

"I think I already put enough. I'll bring this over to them. Before he screams out again."

Sulli placed the cup of coffee in front of Minho and she grab the seat next to Krystal, away from Minho.

"How's your first day? Are you doing your job okay? Krystal asked Sulli.

Sulli was about to answer when Minho butted in.

"Yeah, right! In fact I think she's doing more that what her job description entails." Minho smirked still looking down on the papers he was reading.

Sulli's eyes widened again and was outraged.

"What do you mean?" Krystal curiously switch her eyes between Sulli and Minho.

"Why don't you asked Miss Stranger?" this time Minho gave Sulli an intensed look.

"Did something happened between the two of you?!" Krystal's curiousity striked.

Minho was giving Sulli a teasing smile while Sulli was giving Minho a dont-you-dare look.

Krystal broke their intense gazes apart.

"Alright, that's it. You're both acting childish. We are in the office so the two of you better behave like professionals."

"I don't care what happened between the two of you but I don't think you both have any choice at all, am I?" Krystal continued.

"Now, get your act together and try to work out your differences. I'm outta here."

Krystal went out and left them alone in the room.

"Krystal is right. We can't function like this. I am a very busy person and the last think I need is clashing heads with you." Minho stood up extending his hands for a hand shake.

"What do you say, stranger? Let me begin... Hi, I'm Choi Minho and I will be your boss."

Sulli also stood up and met Minho's eyes. Slowly she extendted her hands to receive Minho's handshake.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I don't remember my name so I'll use Krystal's name for me, I am Jae Hee. Nice to meet you."

They shook hands.

"Since you will be working under me, there are some rules I need you to remember and understand by heart"

"First, I need my privacy. Don't enter my room/office without my permission. I am appalled when someone tries to intrude my privacy. Second, I don't like repeating myself. Once I have given my instructions, that's it and lastly I can't stand someone refuting or rebutting my ideas."

"Did you get it?" Minho asked Sulli.

"Ne, I think I did. I'll remember those by heart." Sulli answered.

"You can go now.."

"Alright" Sulliw went out of the meeting room. After a few steps, she heard Minho scream.

"Jae Hee, number four rule, learn how to make a good coffee!!!"

Sulli shouted, "Yeah!" before running fast towards her office.

tumblr_m2dum8B2dQ1rnszs3.gif

****************************************************************************************************************

Her day went smoothly. After their encounter earlier, she didn't hear from Minho the rest of the day.

"Looks like he buried himself again in his work.. tsk tsk.." Sulli thought while looking at Minho's closed door.

Sulli was supposed to go home with Krystal but Krystal and Taemin had a date and she did not want to be a third wheel.

"Looks like Minho is still at the office."

Her mind was fighting over whether to stay at the office and wait for Minho or go home by herself.

Krystal gave Sulli her one month's worth of salary in advance.

They were supposed to go shopping earlier to buy her clothes and shoes but Taemin called.

Krystal was apologetic towards her but she shoved her away saying, "I'll be fine. We'll have shopping tomorrow instead. Besides, I'm tired so I want to go home early."

She knew Minho did not want any distraction so she decided to just go home. She was on her way out when she remembered she doesn't have the address and she's not familiar with the streets as well.

She went back to the office and finally decided to just wait for Minho until he comes out of his hiding place.

She tried to entertain herself in her office by ramaging through Key's things. After an hour, still no sign of Minho.

She suddenly remembered Minho's #4 rule. An idea instantly popped to her mind.

She went over to the kitchenette and tried learning how to prepare coffee.

She's not good in making coffee because she doesn't drink one. She started with one cup, then three then five until she could no longer count.

"Aish! Why can't I make atleast one decent cup of coffee?"

She was too engrossed in coffee making that she didn't realized the time.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

At Choi's House.

Krystal and Taemin just came from their dinner.

"Thanks for the dinner, babe."

"You're welcome. I'm sorry if I can't take you out on a date  that often. I'm always tied to my responsibility at the hospital.

"That's okay, I understand." Krystal gave Taemin a kiss before going in.

She was on her way up to her room when Minho's car arrived.

"That's odd. This is the first time he came home early." Krystal thought. She continue walking towards her room thinking her brother might have finished early at the office.

Krystal went on her normal routine. She was preparing to sleep when she remembered Jae Hee.

"I wonder if she already had dinner?"

She was on her way to Sulli's room when she saw Minho walking out of his room.

"Oppa, are you going out?"

"Ani, I'm hungry so I'm coming down to have dinner."

"Chincha? I bet Jae hee haven't had her dinner as well, I'll just call her so she can join you."

"Why? Can't she have dinner by heself. Besides, I bet she had already eaten by this time."

"Just wait okay?"

Krystal knocked on the door at Sullis' room. After a few knocks that Krystal was not getting any response, she opened the door only to find out that it was empty.

"Jae Hee was not in her room. Did you know what time she left the office?" Krystal asked Minho.

"Ani, I was not able to come out of the office for hours because I was finishing something for tomorrow's presentation."

"Really? Then where could she be?" Krystal was already getting worried.

"Call her. She might just be out there enjoying herself." Minho said not caring at all.

"Oppa, she doesn't have  a handyphone with her. We were supposed to buy one earlier but Taemin picked me up."

"Well, she must have decided to shop alone I guess. Don't worry too much, okay? She's not a child anymore. As long as she knows our address, she can find her way home, araseo?" Minho tried to console Krystal.

"OMO! Oppa.. what should we do?!" Krystal blurted out.

"Why?"

"I forgot to give her our address!"

 

Where could Sulli be?

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

---> Done with Chapter 5.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I really had a great time writing this one...

Let me know what you think... :)

I know it's quite short but I have to cut it... for suspense...

Please look forward to the next chapter...