Number 5 Rule

My Servant, My Princess

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Chapter 8

Number 5 Rule

 

 

 

Minho was exhausted when he reached the villa. He was greeted by the Chiyo's when he arrived. They had a short chat before the couple went in. He was looking for Sulli but she was no where in sight.

There's only two rooms in the villa, the other room is already taken by the couple so he went in to the other room to rest. He was literally driving to and fro the whole day and now is the only time he get to rest and get some needed sleep.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Minho woke up because of a weird noise in the middle of the night. He rub his eyes out of sleepiness to check where that weird sound is coming from. He noticed he's not alone in bed.

 

"Krystal's not here so that means... this is Jae Hee?" afraid to wake her up, he used the moon's natural light to see her face.

"God! She's beautiful... " he smiled.

Then he heard that weird sound again... To his amazement the weird sound came from Jae Hee. He chuckled and though he's trying hard to contain it, he burst out in laughter...

Sulli woke up from the noise and was shocked to see Minho on the other side of the bed laughing so hard that he's about to tear up.

Sulli screamed with all her might.... It was enough to startle Minho and even woke up the Chiyo's at the other room.

She was screaming on top of her lungs while kicking Minho out of the bed on instinct.

"Yah! What's your problem?!" Minho shouted back while getting up.

"Why are you here? What are you doing on my bed?" she hurriedly cover her body. It was a good thing she decided to wear her cotton pajamas and not something revealing.

"What the hell! How am I supposed to know? I was here first, sleeping soundly and..." Minho was not able to finish his sentence because the Chiyo's were rushing towards them.

Mrs. Chiyo's went to Sulli's side and was asking her what happened. Before Sulli could answer back, Minho cut her off and answered on her place.

"I'm sorry if we bother you, Jae Hee thought she saw something and screamed thinking it was some creature" Minho apologized.

"Oh, we thought it was something terrible. We are also sorry if we rushed going in your room without knocking.." Mr. Chiyo also apologized and bowed down to Minho.

"Don't worry about it, we understand. Again, we apologize."

"It's okay. We will go back to our room now. Please take care of your wife Mr. Choi. She seems startled.

"I'm not his...." Sulli wanted to say but she was cut off by Mr. Chiyo..

"You should take care of your wife, that's the most admirable thing I am looking for in a business partner. This may not be the right time but I want to thank you for coming here with us. Now we can spend the rest of the weekend as a couple retreat. Right dear?" the old man smiled sweetly to his wife.

"Of course. My husband was disappointed at first because only your sister and wife came here with us but seeing you came rushing here means that you not only value your business but you don't want your wife spending the night alone.. " Mrs. Chiyo stood up and went to her husband side.

"We will go now.. Sleep well you two.." Mr. Chiyo guided his wife carefully towards the door.

When the couple left, Sulli and Minho were dumbfounded.

"What just happened?" Minho blurted out.

"Why didn't you clear our relationship with them? You should have told them we're not in a relationship, more so married!" Sulli got out of the bed and was pacing here and there.

"I was shocked the same as you. I wasn't even able to in.." Minho was looking at Sulli who was pacing all round the room.

"Ani.. This won't do.. We need to tell them.." Sulli was about to go out and talk to the Chiyo's when Minho grabbed the door and shut it.

"Grab a hold of yourself... We already bothered them because of your scream. Let them rest and we'll tell them tomorrow."

"Okay... I guess you're right.." Sulli went back to the room and settled at the sofa.

And an awkward silence came about.

Sulli was sitting in the single sofa while Minho was sitting at the far end of the bed. They were both trying to avoid each other's eyes.

Minho decided to break their silence.

"You were snoring when you sleep..." Minho blurted out without looking at Sulli.

Sulli was surprised and suddenly felt the urge to hide in the nearest mouse hole, if there's any.

"I thought it was... cute..." Minho smiled this time meeting Sulli's eyes.

Suddenly the awkwardness was broken and Sulli smiled back.

Since both was awaken from their sleep, they decided it would be impossible to go back to sleep anyway so they just went out to the pool area and grab a cup of hot choco and chat.

"This is nice... I haven't been in a vacation for the longest time... " Minho was sitting at the adjustable pool chair and was looking at the stars.

"Yeah, you're always seem so buried in work. You're also human you know... " Sulli glanced at Minho who was so engrosed looking at the stars.

"I have to. I have  a lot going on and I don't like designating important things over to my people. I'd like to personally attend to it."

"But still.... Just don't overwork yourself" Sulli joined in star gazing.

KQ71hG56.jpg

 

"Uhm... Minho?" Sulli was counting stars when she remembered something.

"Yes?" Minho answered without looking back at Sulli.

"Did I really snore?" Sulli now changed her position and was on her side toward Minho's while her right arm was supporting her head.

Minho once again burst into laughter. He also changed his position and mimicked Sulli's position. Now they were in a position where they could clearly see each other. Minho could see Sulli pouting over his reaction.

"Yes, and quite loud if I may say..." Minho was so amused seeing Sulli pouting her lips. He finds it really cute.

"Yah! I know I snore... sometimes.... but its not that loud... Don't over exagerate! Sulli went back to her original post. Sulli started counting stars again.

Minho shaked his head while smiling before lying down.

"Tell me, what are some things you remembered so far?"

"Uhm, I don't know.. Few things.. Small things... Not really enough information though" Sulli answered while uttering a silent prayer of forgiveness for lying.

"Don't you sometimes think about what your life was before the accident? I mean are you not curious what you were like before? Or who you are?"

"I don't know but I'd prefer staying this way. I like Jae Hee's life now. Why are you asking all of a sudden? Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Ani.. I was just curious to know what you were before. Who knows you might be rich and an heiress for all we know... and here you are working as an assistant for someone..."

Sulli choked when she heard Minho's words. Those words were like a sword that slowly pierced through Sulli's heart. She couldn't bring herself to say anything.

Minho noticed Sulli's sudden silence.

"Hey! Don't worry, I don't really think of you as rich and affluent... If you were, we should have known by now" Minho faced Sulli with a smile.

"If I'm rich, I'm gonna sue you!" Sulli tried to joke.

Minho once again laughed at her simple joke.

Sulli glanced at Minho's side and seeing him laughing sends a warm feeling in her senses.

"You should laugh more often... It suits you well..." Sulli said to Minho with sincerity.

Minho suddenly stopped laughing and gave Sulli a meaningful look. He put his right hand over his eyes after closing them.

"Jae Hee?"

"Hmmm...?"

"I have another rule that I want you to follow..."

"Huh?  I bet its another made up rule you got our of nowhere... But okay, I'm willing to listen... " Sulli smiled.

"Don't fall in love with me...."

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"OUCH!!!"

What do you think will Sulli feel?

 

 

 

 

-----> Alright guys, here's Chapter 8. I know it's a bit short but I hope you still like it... Still busy with work so please bear with me...