Lie to Me

My Servant, My Princess

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Chapter 3

Lie to Me

 

Sulli saw how shocked the three were when she said she doesn't remember anything.

"Mianhae, I don't have a choice. I don't want to lie but I have no where to go," Sulli thought to herself.

 "I don't see any major head injury but I guess this must be caused by a trauma. I'll have to get you to the laboraory for further test." Taemin tried to check her folder again.

"A-are you sure? Maybe you need to rest a little bit more. You can't remember even your name?" Minho can't believe what he's hearing.

"Oppa, let us let her rest first. Maybe she hasn't recuperated yet from the accident." Krystal grabbed Minho arms and lead him out of the room.

"I don't believe this! I haven't even rested yet and I have a meeting in an hour." Minho can't believe the situation he got himself into.

"I'm sure Taemin will do everything to make her condition better. I'll handle it from here. You need to head out to the office. Don't worry too much okay?" Krystal smiled.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Minho knew he doesn't have a choice so he walked out and headed straight to the office. As he was driving to the office, he still can't help but think about the mysterious woman. The woman was filthy, she deosn't have shoes on and her hair is tangled by all sorts of garbage.

"Is she crazy? Ani, Ani... Though she looked like a mess, she seems to be sane. But what will happen now?" As soon as he arrived in the office, he called for Jjong.

Jjong is also one of his trusted friend and the head of  Intelligence and Logistics Department.

"What's up? Did you just came directly from the airport?" Jjong immediately said as soon he entered the room.

"Yes, I was not able to go home to change because we ran into a little problem. I was calling you a while ago but you're not answering your phone." Minho answered.

"Oh that, I'm sorry but I was busy doing research. What's the problem you bumped into?"

"On our way home, we accidentally hit a woman by our car. We took her to the hospital but when she woke up, she can't remember anything."

"Chincha?! Oh man, that's a big mess you got there. So what are you planning to do now?"

"I don't know either. I still need to speak to our legal counsel first. But at the moment, Taemin is doing some lab test to make sure there is no major damage."

"Oh I see. So what do you need me for?" Jjong asked.

"I need you to ran a background check on the woman. Find out what where she lives. Try to find her family. We need to know her identity first and foremost."

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Back at the hospital, Sulli just got back from the laboratory. Taemin had her X-ray and CATscan. She also had to undergo some test to check if there's any internal damage.

She's alone in the room and she's still thinking what her next plan of action is.

Her identity should never be revealed. She's still nervous for letting them believe she has amnesia.

"What was I thinking?" she scolded herself.

"Now, I'm really in trouble. I can't let them find out who I am so I guess I'll just go with my little lie for a little while."

"I know its wrong but given the situation I am in right now, they are my only hope. I have nowhere to go, nor have any money left. I don't know how I can survive.."

"Sorry, but I think I have to stick a little longer with you.." she sadly said while looking at the shut door.

Krystal entered and walked towards Sulli. She smiled at her while waving a plastic take-out.

 

"Hi, I know you must be hungry so I bought you food.," Krystal motioned her to take it.

"Hmm, I think its better if you wash yourself first before eating. Can you stand and walk?"

Sulli nodded her head. Krystal helped her to get up and walked her to the bathroom.

"Do you need any help?" Krystal asked Sulli.

"Ani, I can do it myself. Komawo," Sulli answered.

"Okay, by the way, you can change to this, but I also brought you some clothes." Krystal gave Sulli a clean hospital gown with pink prints.

Sulli washed up while Krystal is waiting outside. She was so consumed in thinking about her current situation that she forgot how messy and smelly she was. She showered and bathed till all the filth is gone.

After she showered, she changed to the clothes given by Krystal. "It feels nice to finally be clean again," Sulli thought.

When she walk out of the bathroom, she saw Krystal totally engrossed reading a magazine. "She's nice, I feel so guilty pulling off that "lie" to them," Sulli walk toward Krystal with a shy smile.

"Oh, you're done? Whoah! I didn't know there was a pretty face hidden behind all those filth..," Krystal acclaimed.

"Komawo," Sulli just smiled at her.

Krystal led her to sit down so she can eat. While eating she get to know more about Krystal. She's very bubbly and talkative. Sulli can't share anything because she's supposed to be on "amnesia-mode" so she just listen and nod every now and then. She learned that Taemin the doctor, and Krystal are together. She also learned that the man who took her to the hospital is Krystal's brother.

"Taemin told me that you may need to stay here for a couple of days. I always come here to visit Taemin so I'll check on you once in a while, okay?"

"Okay, but you don't have to bother. You've already done so much for me."

"Nah, that's okay. I like you and I have a very good feeling towards you."

"If you only knew..", Sulli can just whisper.

"Wait, what should I call you? Since you don't remember your name I'll give you a new name, Jae Hee" Krystal smiled.

"Jae Hee? Why Jae Hee?," Sulli asked.

"Jae Hee is the name of my cat who died when I was little."

"O-Okay, Jae Hee... Jae Hee.., I like it."

"So I guess I will be Jae Hee starting today..." Sulli thought while looking at Krystal.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, Minho just finished  his meeting and was back at his office. He's too exhausted. He needs to go home and change. He was on his way to his car when his phone rang. It was Taemin.

 

"Hey, I'm just calling to let you know that the result of the tests are back," Taemin started.

"Oh? So how was it?"

"Well, there seems to be no indication that there are internal injuries and tha CAT scan shows that there are no physical damage to her skull as well."

"That's good. But how come she can't remember anything?

"Well, Amnesia is possible. The impact may not have cause a visible damage to her skull and brain but the trauma can sometimes cause this."

"So is it curable?"

"We'll try to put her on medication but we don't really have a definite cure. All we can do is wait."

"Oh geez, so what am I supposed to do with her now?"

"You haven't found any information about her?"

"Jjong is still checking but it may be difficult because she doesn't have anything with her when we bump into her."

Minho ended the call and went straight to his car. He went home to change his clothes.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After 3 days.

Krystal found Minho in the study room working on his computer.

"Oppa, Jae Hee is going to be discharged today."

"Jae Hee?" Minho stopped what he was doing and looked up to Krystal.

"Yeah, I gave her a name. She doesn't remember her name anyway."

" I see.."

"I see? That's it? What are your plans?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jae Hee still doesn't remember anything so she doesn't have a place to come home to."

"That's not my problem. We've already fulfilled our responsibility to her."

"Yah! We can't just let her out in the streets with nowhere to go. You really lack compassion towards other people."

"Look, the accident was her fault in the first place. Give her money so she can go her own way."

"Aish! I really don't know what to do with that attitude of yours. You didn't even bother to visit her at the hospital!" Krystal blurted out while stomping out.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Krystal and Sulli were sitting at the back of the car when Krystal's phone rang. It was Minho.

"Oppa? Has guilt taken over you already?" Krystal said while answering her phone.

"Mwo? I don't have time for that! Listen, Key just called in and apparently he still can't go back because the burial of her umma might take longer than expected. I need you to find me a temporary replacement." Minho blurted out.

Krystal glanced at Sulli's direction and an idea popped. "I think I may have someone who can best take that position."

Key is the one managing the household affairs and personal schedule of Minho. His mother died so he needed to go home to Busan.

Sulli is still anxious not knowing where Krystal is taking her. So she asked,"Where are we going?"

"Well, since you don't have anywhere to stay, you can stay with us for the mean time. Just until your memory comes back. So were heading home right now."

"But wouldn't your brother be mad?"

"Ani, don't worry. I guess he'll get angry at first but he'll come around."

They drove into a nice mansion. It was classic with a touch of modernism. Almost as big and as grande as their house in Japan.

 

 

Krystal led her to a bedroom upstairs.

"This is going to be your room while you are staying here. My room is right across the hallway." Krystal opened the door and push her in.

"Alright, Again, thank you. Thank you for everything."

"Yah! Just how many times are you going to thank me?" Krystal smiled. "I'll leave you for now so you can rest. I'll just call you when dinner is served."

Sulli closed the door as soon as Krystal left. She roamed her eyes around the room. Not bad.

"This is going to be my home for now." Sulli bitterly thought.

She climbed up the bed and laid down. Her thoughts are wandering what will happen to her now. She also can't help think about her brother. Siwon must have been looking for her. Ahhh.. so many thoughts are coming to her mind but after a few minutes, she fell asleep.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

----->> Yehey! Another chapter for you guys! Hope you like it...

Sulli=Jae Hee ( Sorry, I still haven't gotten over To The Beautiful You thus the name of Jae Hee for Sulli, hehehe)

--->> Please do comment. I would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks!