Meet Mr. and Mrs. Choi

My Servant, My Princess

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Chapter 10

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Choi

 

Minho was trying to control his emotions. He was clueless of what currently transpired. He kept on looking at Sulli but the latter chose to ignore him and seems to be avoiding his eyes.

After a few attempt to meet Sulli eye to eye, he kicked his foot against Sulli's foot under the table when she was still obviously ignoring his silent questions.

Sulli squirmed but chose to ignore him. She continued with her conversation with the Chiyo's. She was well aware that Minho is fuming to ask her what the hell happen but she let it pass.

She can still feel Minho's feet against her and after a few attempt of giving him silent warning, she stepped on his foot to stop him which ended in Minho screaming.

 

"Yah! ?" Minho shouted which startled everyone. He immediately sat back upon realizing that everyone's attention is on him.

"Honey? I'm sorry.... Don't worry about it Mrs Chiyo, as usual he must have bitten his tongue.. He usually does that..  Go ahead and finish your food. " Sulli smiled. She gave Minho a sweet smile.

"Ouch... Yeah, I'm terribly sorry. I bit my tongue again" Minho smiled awkwardly while pointing to his mouth and acting like it really hurt.

Sulli can't stop smiling. Suddenly the food tastes delicious and the day seems so bright. Man, she was really enjoying this. She's really enjoying seeing Minho dumbfounded and caught up in the middle like a lost puppy.

She was trying to act like nothing is happening but she was laughing inside.

"Ahhh... I think this is going to be a good day.." Sulli thought with a smile.

Minho knew Sulli is trying to play him.

He tried to drop his spoon so he can have an excuse to bend down and under the table and when tried to pick it up, he took Sulli's shoes which surprises the latter.

When Sulli tried to bend down to see what Minho was up to, Minho pulled her down.

Minho was pulling down Sulli but he pulled her quite forcefully unknowingly. He lost his balance and fell down pulling Sulli along with him. She landed right on top of Minho.

Sulli was so shocked to find herself on top of Minho.

It took them a few seconds to fully grasp the awkward position they were in.

Sulli tried to get up and she was about to sit back when Minho stopped her.

"You're not going anywhere" Minho was still holding Sulli's hands. He tried hush down his voice so the other couple won't hear them.

"What do you want? Aish, this is so childish" She also tried to lower down her voice almost in a whisper. They were both under the table and just above them, the Japanese couple didn't have any idea what was happening underneath.

"Just what do you think are you doing? I thought you were the one who wanted to clear their isconception but now, here you are posing as my.. my.. wife?" Minho let it all out.

"Believe me Mr. Choi, more than anything else, I'm just doing my job and I'm just doing you a favor. You can thank me later.." Sulli uttered before turning her back from Minho and finally emerging to take her seat.

Minho was still puzzled but had no choice otherwise. He also emerged out and took his seat.

They successfully finished their meal and they decided to go to the beach after.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

They were both inside the room still awkward and aware of each other's presence when Minho's phone rang. It was Krystal.

Minho went out to the veranda to talk while Sulli went inside the bathroom to change her clothes. They were going to the beach so she wore her black and white stripe two piece and put on a pink sun dress on top of her swimsuit.

Minho just finished talking to Krystal. He now at least have an idea as to why Sulli acted that way. Somehow, she was correct. She's doing him a favor but it felt wrong.

He was waiting for her to come out of the bathroom to talk to her regarding their situation.

Sulli went out of the bathroom and all Minho could do was to swallow hard upon seeing Sulli.

She was beautiful. Her long and wavy hair is freely flowing with some streaks falling right on her bare shoulders.

Sulli predicted that Krystal might have informed Minho about the current situation.

"I think it's safe to assume you have your questions answered" Sulli went past Minho and sat on top of the bed.

To her amazement, Minho stood up from where he was seated and sat beside her instead.

"Yes, I didn't know. But this is wrong." Minho took one pillow and placed on his lap while playing with it.

"I know but I also know that you need this investment. I know how hard you've been working in getting this account. You've been chasing after this investment for years and now is your only chance." Sulli took the pillow from Minho's lap and hugged it.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I'm not gonna stop you if you want to back out." Minho faced Sulli to see her reaction. He needs to be sure that she's doing this on her own will and not because she was forced to.

"Neh.. I want to be your wife." Sulli answered with conviction.

"Mwo?" Minho was astonished to hear it from Sulli's mouth.

"You heard me, I am going to be your wife, temporarily. I'm here to help."

"Oh I see..." somehow hearing that brought disappointment. "Aish, what were you expecting?" Minho silently scolded himself.

"So uhm... how are we gonna do this? Can we really pull this off and let them believe? I mean... what are we supposed to do now? "

"Do things like any married couple do." Minho moved towards Sulli and Sulli could almost swear smelling Minho's breath. He continue to move towards Sulli until they're face is only an inch apart. He was teasing her.

Minho's faced was so close that she could almost hear his every breath. She swallowed hard before closing her eyes. She was anticipating it and her fingers were clutching the pillow she was holding on her lap. She was nervous but at the same time she was excited. She could hear her heart pounding hard with anticipation.

After a few seconds, she could hear Minho laughing. Out of curiousity she opened her eyes and she saw Minho standing right next to bed. His eyes are glowing with amusement.

Sulli's anticipation turned into anger.

She threw the pillow towards Minho's face but he was able to quickly catch it.

"You think it's fun?" She stood up and grabbed her sling bag and was about to rush out of the room when Minho caught up with her near the door.

"Mianhe.. It's just that you were so cute. Were you waiting for me to kiss you?" Minho still couldn't hide the amusement in his eyes.

"Go to hell!" Sulli tried to pushed Minho aside but the latter was stiffed as stone.

"Yah! Let me through!" Sulli shouted.

Minho let her pass only to grab her from behind. Minho embraced her and whispered, "I will never kiss you.... unless you asked me to.."

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but that will never happen.." Sulli answered back.

"We'll see..." Minho let her go and walked past her towards the door. "Are you ready my dear wife?" he smiled.

"Ready..." Sulli uttered while praying a silent prayer. She's gonna have to stand up for yet another lie. She was too caught up with all the lies that she's been doing. "Sulli, what are you doing? You're just digging your own grave." She silently scolded herself.

Minho opened the door but before he went out, he took Sulli's hands on his and they went out together to join the Japanese couple.

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Before they went to the beach, they bought some foods and drinks to carry. The old couple took off as soon as they reach the shore. They did not plan on swimming, rather they just want to walk on the beach and experience the place leaving Minho and Sulli behind.

They were both sitting on the sand and were both looking at the couple who were walking on foot on the wet sand. Once again, she saw the two walking holding hands.

"Look at them, they're so in love even after all these years. I wish I could be like them when I grow old." Minho could see Sulli with a dreamy eyes.

"Anyone can be like that. You just need to find the right husband/wife" Minho concluded.

"Ani, I don't just want a husband, I want to find my partner. Mrs. Chiyo told me that she considers Mr. Chiyo as her soulmate and partner."

"Well, that doesn't seem to exist anymore.."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." From having a dreamy look, Minho saw how Sulli's face shifted to sadness.

"Don't worry, you'll find that someone someday. To be honest, I used to believe in those things before but not anymore."

"Me? I still believe in soulmate, destiny, and love. But sadly those are not for me.."

"What do you mean? Why not?" Minho could see Sulli in deep thoughts.

"Just because." Sulli gave him a weak smile.

Minho stood up and held out his hands to help Sulli up.

7c3820121004_sulli_minho.jpeg-285x285.jp

"Come, I want to show you something.." Sulli accepted his hand and stood up. She took her hand out of Minho's hand but Minho just took them and hold it tightly.

"Where are we going?" Sulli could feel a warm sensation down her spine. When Minho was holding her hands somehow she felt at ease.

Like the Japanese couple they too walk hand and hand on the beach. For the very first time Sulli felt at peace and happy. She was hesitant at first but then at the end, she decided to let go and just trust her feelings.

She will surely remember that day and she will forever treasure it in here heart.

"Since you helped me with the investors, I'm gonna be your genie. I'll grant you 3 wishes." Minho smiled at her still not letting go of her hand. He hold her hand tightly and slid it in his pocket.

Sulli felt like floating. She silently thank God for letting her experience today. When Minho hold her hand and eventually slid it right in his pocket, she thought it was cute but more than anything it gave them a sence of intimacy that only the two of them understand.

"Just for today, just for today.." she silently uttered.

wgm.jpg

(Sorry I can't find a general picture... Just think of this as Minho and Sulli... kekeke... PS. I love goguma couple as well)

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Minho was observing Jae Hee the whole time. He likes listening to her when she speaks about finding the right one. He love how her face would lit up when talking about her wish. He also love the dreamy look on her face and when her face suddenly shifted and was engulfed with sadness, he just wanted to be the person to hold her and tell her "Everything's gonna be alright."

"To hell with rules. To hell with my promise. I owe this to myself. I will enjoy this day with Jae Hee. Just for today.. Just for today.." he silently uttered.

 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

------>>> Yehey... Clap Clap... Sucess!!! Thank God I was able to finish another Chapter...

Enjoy ya'll....

Your comments is highly appreciated.. Komawo!