The Promise - Enemy?Kiss?Marriage?

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The next day at school. Arron pick up Hebe at her house at go to school. While Jiro pick up Selina, Clavin pick up Raine, and Chun pick up Ella. They got to school and everyone was staring at them as they got into the parking lot and came out of the car.)

Arron - Who cares? (reach for Hebe's hand to hold and walk into the halls while the crowds looking at them.)

Patty Hou - Ahh.. Scine when were they so close. (walk away)

Annie Chen - Patty.. He is so stuipd.

Ariel Lin - Of course, your right infront of his eye and he can't see.

Chen Qiao En - Hello Annie and Ariel there still more.

Ariel Lin - Who.. Ahh.. Jiro with (selint) What? with SELINA!!

Annie Chen - Who? What? Clavin with Rainie! No..

Chen Qiao En - Who that girl with Chun? Uhh.. Ella with Chun. No WAY!?

Patty Hou - They ani't going to live happily.

Annie Chen - Clavin is always mine and will be.

Ariel Lin - Jiro is so cute but why Selina. Not me. I so way better.

Patty Hou - Girls, let go. NOW!

(Patty Hou, Airel Lin, Annie Chen, and Chen Qiao En walk away. Soon after long studies it was lunch time. The lovely girls; Hebe, Selina, Gui Gui, Ella, and Rainie along with the handsome boys; Arron, Chun, Calvin, and jiro came down to eat in the canteen.)

Arron - Hey beautiful (hold her hand) What do you want to eat?

Hebe - Um... Let eat something good... Let me see... Oh Ice cream! (run off to get ice cream)

Jiro - Well i guess she like ice cream more than the prince charming here.

(Jiro, Chun, and Clavin laughed.)

Arron - Be quiet.

(After school they have dance practice. They dance for about two hours and stop for a break. As break came along Arron took Hebe to the roof for fresh air.)

Arron - (pull hebe's Hand) Let go up stair to the roof.

Hebe - For what?

Arron - Fresh Air? Hello it nice. (open the door)

(As they got up there the air was brezzy. Hebe started to get cold so Arron warp his hands around her wasit.)

Arron - Hebe, are you cold? (hug her from the back)

Hebe - Yes. Thanks.

Arron - Your welcome my princess.

(Then slowly he kiss her cheek then slowly move down to her lips and kiss her. There tougue tangle inside each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter