The Promise - One Year Later! & A Purposal!

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( One Year Later. The boys came back owning Tawian Biggest Company. The Boys took over the company for their dad because he have to many things to do. they came back for their father birthday party. Which only their parents know that they are back only. No one esle know about it at all. They decied to make a plan in which their parents agree to.)

Hebe - (looking around) Ella, Selina, Rainie have you seen Gui?

Gui Gui - (pop out of no where) I'm here. Party fun, right?

Ella - (laugh) Haha

Mr. Yan - Hello ladies. How everyone been?

Gui Gui - Everything fine, Uncle.

Selina - Yes, everything fine like always.

Mr. Tain - How school?

Hebe - Yes, Dad, School is the same like always. Fine.

(Suddenly the lights start flashing and four boys walk in with their bodyguards and gifts in there hands, but the boys were wearing masks. The bodyguards put down the gifts on the gifts table and walk over to the stage where the boys was at and ask for a microphone.)

Bodyguard 1: Sir, we will like a microphone (Give the microphone to Arron.)

Guest 1: Who that?

Guest 2: I don't know.

Guest 1: They look familiar.

Arron: Hello, everyone I want to thank you for everything and letting us talk here tonight.

Ella:  (walking to the front of the stage)Who do you think you are to barged into this party?

Chun: Haha, You will never know and you are still the same.

Selina: What do you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter