The Promise - Meet after the party:) in the RAIN

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Finally the party was over. Arron is now the CEO of the Yan Company. Jiro is in charge of the mall, while Clavin is the co-CEO along side with Arron. Chun is in charge of the resturant. Hebe came home tried and wash up before going to bed, but she couldn't sleep. On the other side Arron couldn't fall asleep once he got home. He then decied to go see Hebe. He got to her house and saw that the light was still on in her room. He throw and rock and hit her window, which didn't break!)

Hebe- (hear something hit the window) Ah. Who there? (open the window)

Arron - Hebe, it Arron. (Hebe head is out the window) Can we talk?

Hebe - (Nodded) Sure. I will come down, okay.

(A few minute later Hebe came down and open the door.)

Hebe - Aren't you cold? Why are you here at this time?

Arron - Nope, not cold at all. I couldn't sleep. Why are you still up at this hour?

Hebe - Couldn't sleep too. So how was your life away?

Arron - Trieding and boring. To much work to do. I guess I miss someone here. (look at Hebe) How was yours?

Hebe - I miss someone who went away, but it was okay I still have Gui Gui, Selina, Ella, and Rainie.

Arron - Oh. So everything fine with Gui Gui.

Hebe - Yep. You want to go on a walk around the house.

Arron - Sure (walk to garden) So surprise that the other girls getting married already, Hebe!

Hebe - Yep. (laugh) Still can't believe that they are getting married but I couldn't believe they proposed already.

Arron - Yep and now they are all leaving you.

Hebe - (laugh) Very funny. So...

Arron - So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter