The Promise - Sickness Overcome.

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Arron rush Hebe to the hopisital while the other follow behide them. Ella and the girls then call Hebe's parents.)

Ella - (Phone call) Hello, Mrs. Tain, it Ella here.

Mrs. Tain - Oh Hello Ella! Hebe is not with us right now but your parent are. Is there anything you need?

Ella - Oh no, not that but Hebe at the hopisital.

Mrs. Tain - What? How? What happen?

Ella - Um. We were running susidue and she kept on running then she just fanited.

Mrs. Tain - Okay! We will come right now. (End of phone call) Okay, let go to the hosipital.

Mr. Tain - Why? We just got here.

Mrs. Tain - Hebe at the hosipital. She fanited at school after basketball.

Mr. Tain - Okay, let go! I'm sorry. (to the other parents)

Mr. Chen - It okay, we want to go too.

Mrs. Tain - Okay let go.

(All the parnets arrive at the hosipital right when the doctor came out.)

Arron - Doctor, how is she?

Doctor - She fine, Mr. Yan. But where is her parents?

Mr. Tain - (walk to the doctor) Right here, how is she?

Doctor - She is fine, just not enough sleep and not eating much too. Okay, I'm going to go now. They will put her in a room then you can check her out of the hosipital later.

Mr. Tain - Thank you.

(Mrs. Tain and Mr. Tain went into Hebe room, right when she woke up. The other parents along with the girls and boys went home.)

Hebe - Where am I?

Mrs. Tain - Hosipital darling. How are you? Feeling better?

Hebe - Mom, I am feeling better. (look around the room)

Mr. Tain - If you are looking for Arron, he went home already.

Mrs. Tain - He was very worried about you, honey.

(Hebe just nodded)

(The next day, after school, Arron came to visit Hebe at the hospital.)

Arron - Hi Hebe. How are you doing?

Hebe - Oh Hi. I am fine. Where everyone?

Arron - Basketball tryouts! So when are you getting out of this place?

Hebe - Soon, I hope.

Mrs. Tain - (Walks in) How about in a couple of hours?

Hebe - Hello Mom.

Arron - Hello Mrs. Tain.

Mrs. Tain - Hello Arron. So Hebe I already sign you out okay but you are going to have a check up first, then you could leave. Arron, can you do me a favor and take Hebe home after the check up?

Arron - Sure Mrs. Tain.

Hebe - Why Mom?

Mrs. Tain - It's Aunty, Arron. Because darling, I have a very important appointment to go to, Hebe. I will see you at ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter