The Promise - Remebering the Past

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hebe show the four boys around the school. As Arron keep on looking at Hebe while on the tour. He noticed that she look familiar. Later at Arron's house.)

-Arron's House-

Arron - Father, you knwo Hebe Tain from school.

Wu Chun - Yea Dad she look very familiar.

Mr. Yan - Of course. She is the daugther of Mr. Tain. CEO of the Diamond Jewelry Company. Also she use to play and hang out with you guys when you guys were small.

Jiro - Oh. So that her. That little girl.

Clavin - She gotten pretty.

Arron - Father, how work?

Mrs. Yan - Same like always. And yes, indeed she gotten very beautiful.

Jiro - Hey Arron, remember that promise.

Mrs. Yan - Yes that promise. You remember to come back and meet her again. Oh. along with something esle.

Arron - Mom stop! That from a long time ago. She probaly can't remember.

Mrs. Yan - To let you know, she does remember that promise. Along with that beautiful necklace that you gave to her and she still wears it.

Arron POV - Oh that necklace. She still have it. she remember the promise. I thought she forgot all about it. -END of Arron POV-

-Next day at school-

(Hebe got to school early. Arron got there right after Hebe arrive. He notice some girl walking up to Hebe.)

Patty Hou - Hebe, oh Hebe. You think that you are just the daugther of Mr. Tain, CEO of the Diamond Jewerly Company doesn't mean you can have Arron.

Hebe - What are you talking about?

Ariel Lin - You do know that Arron is the principal's son, right?

Hebe - Of course, I do. Why wouldn't I?

Annie Chen - That means he is Arron Yan.

Hebe - Yes, of course.

Chen Qiao En - Along with that you better stay away from them. Along with your werido friends.

(Just then Selina, Ella, and Rainie walk into the school campus and notice Hebe with Patty Hou, Annie Chen, Chen Qiao En and Ariel Lin talking. They walk over and hear all the converstion.)

Ella - Well we aren't werido okay.

Rainie - But to say. Arron, Jiro, Chun, and Clavin are not even yours.

Patty Hou - Well they will be somedays. Watch your back. (walk away)

(Arron saw everything and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter