The Promise - 1/3 of the Company.

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(School went back into a normal regualr day of school expect that the classes were basically just having free time. But while in the princpial office with Arron, Jiro, Chun, Clavin, Hebe, Selina, Gui Gui, Mike He, Ella, and Rainie.)

Arron - Umm.. Principal. What did you mean by the other person who hold the other part of the company? Do you know who is it?

Gui Gui - Yea, Dad tell me! 

(Principal is Gui Gui's dad which is Arron, Jiro, Chun, and Clavin's Uncle.)

Principal - Gui, you will get my third of the company while Arron holds one\third of the company. And...

Clavin - And what? Who hold the other third?

Prinicpal - (point at Hebe) Hebe hold the other third.

Hebe - But why? How?

Principal - Because your father own one third of the company too and he pass it down to you.

Hebe - Oh.

Principal - Okay, you guys off to class now. Chop Chop! Go (push the students out of the office)

(Soon the day was over and everyone went home but Hebe, Selina, Ella, Rainie, and Gui Gui deicde to stay for basketball tryout.)

Coach - Hello everyone. Welcome to basketball tryout. Thank you for beign here. (Hebe, Selina, Ella, Rainie, and Gui Gui walks in) There is your five leaders of the team or the newest Queenka.

Hebe - Hello everyone! Wlcome to basketball tryouts. Sorry for coming in a little bit late. I hope you all will try your hardest and best for the tryouts. Thanks.

Coach - But we also have judges or observers they call themselves (Arron, Chun, Clavin, Jiro walks in) there are your observers/judges -<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter