The Promise - The Small Little Party

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(As they were driving to Hebe's house. hebe was preparing food and games while Selina, Ella, and Rainie was decorating the house. Then they went upstairs to put on comfortable clothes. Thiel Gui Gui was coming the guys were singing to Fahrenehit - Summer Scent. Soon after a while they arrive.)

Gui Gui - Were here. Come on out you guys. Hello Aunty and Uncle. Where Hebe?

Mr. Tain - She inside. Maid Pee Please go tell Hebe that Gui Gui is here. Okay

Maid Pee - Yes sir.

Mr. Tain - So who are this boys here huh?

Gui Gui - Oh I frogot. This is Mr. Yan son's Arron, Jiro, Chun, and clavin.

Mrs. Tain - Oh My. I remember them when theywere so small. They all grow up to be so handsome.

A.C.J.C. - Thanks you. Hello Mrs. Tain and Mr. Tain.

Mr. Tain - No need to be formal. Have not seen your dad in a long time. How is he?

Arron - He been good. Working to hard.

Mr. Tain - Okay.

(As Hebe come down the stairs she noticed that Arron, Jiro, Chun, and Clavin are here with Gui Gui.

Hebe - Hello Gui Gui. Why are they here?

(The others girls came down as fast as they could possible.)

Gui Gui - Well Girls, this are my cousin. I forgot to tell you that at lunch. So I guess I ivinted then to join us. If you don't mind.

Ella - We don't mind.

Gui Gui - Great.

Chun - Wonderful. So What up?

Hebe - Okay. It weird (Spotted her parents) Hey Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter