The Promise - She leaving.

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Arron and Hebe came down, but they already started the movie so they just sit down and watch it with them.They sat down and watch the movie and then all of the sudden they heard a scream. The scream came from Gui Gui, she felt a piece of hair on her shoudler but the hair belong to Hebe. She feel asleep on the couch and lay down but Gui Gui was sitting up aganist the couch.)

Arron - I will bring her upstair and I am tried too so good night.

ALL - Good Night.

(Arron took Hebe into his room and put her on his bed. He decide to sleep on the couch because Hebe is sleeping on the bed. But what Arron didn't know was that Hebe got a high fever because of the room tempertaure was to cold.)

Hebe - (moving around in the middle of the night) I'm cold.

Arron - (woke up and went to see Hebe) Hebe (felt her head) You're head is so hot Hebe. Do you have a fever?

Hebe - I'm cold. (hug Arron)

Arron - Okay, here wait a second. (went to his drawer to get some pills for Hebe and also a tee for Hebe to wear) Hebe, eat this to clam down your fever. Also wear this shirt too. 

Hebe - Okay. (put on the shirt and then ate the pills, she soon fall asleep.)

Arron - I'll sleep here then.

(Arron decide to sleep on the bed next to Hebe. The next morning everyone woke up except for Hebe and Arron. Gui Gui and Mike He didn't sleep in the saem room while the others did. They all came downstair for breakfast.)

Gui Gui - Hello, Good Morning everyone.

Ella - Morning Gui. (chewing on her food)

(Mike secretly look at Gui Gui. By then everyone already woke up and wash their face and came out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter