The Promise - Remembering the PROMISE:)

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(They ate and have fun playing games, they could think of on the spot. They all decide to play hide and seek, but not any kind of hide and seek. It was a couple hide and seek. Ella was with Chun, Rainie was with Clavin, Selina was with Jiro, leaving Gui Gui, Hebe, Mike He, and Arron. Gui Gui decied to go with Mike He because Arron is her cousin so Hebe went with Arron.)

Gui Gui - (thinking) Um.. I will go with Mike, okay.

Mike He - (thinking) Um sure but why?

Gui Gui - Well Arron is my cousin and we are playing couple hide and seek, right so iw would feel awkard if I was with Arron.

Hebe - But.. (Gui stared at Hebe) Okay, let play.

Jiro - Let make a bet, whoever is the last to be found the seeker would buy them food!

Ella & Chun - Food! We got to WIN!

Clavin - Who the seeker then?

(The boys then stared at each other then play rock, sissior, paper: Jiro took paper, while Chun, Clavin, Arron, and Mike He took sissior.)

Jiro - Awww.... why? (whinning) Okay count to 50! 1...2....3...4....5.... (etc.)

(Everyone started to run but Arron and Hebe didn't, they just stood there. Then Arron grab Hebe's hand and run to his room.)

Arron - Hebe, do you want to win?

Hebe - No, it just food. (thinking *Yes, I want to win*)

Arron - Okay then (thinking *really you do want to win Hebe, just say it*)

Hebe - (Arron stare) Fine I want to win. Happy?

Arron - Okay, then. 

(Arron grab Hebe's hand and took her to a sercet room in which no one know about but only he does.)

Hebe - Where are we going? (turn around) WOW!

Arron - My secret room.

(This was Arron secret roon it contains picture of Hebe and Arron back when they were young and every single time they were together with there friends. It have pictures of his fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter