The Promise - 3 Years Later

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 3 Years Later - 

(Hebe is on the airplane back Tawian. Her place. Her Home. She miss Tawian and everyone. Selina is now a wedding designer, Jiro is a photographer. Chun and Ella both manage the Yan's Restaurt, which lucky involves food. Clavin and Rainie work together in the Yan Company. Clavin is co-CEO while Rainie is an assistant to Clavin. Arron took the CEO poistion as a fully job. Jiro&Selina, Chun&Ella, and Clavin&Rainie got married 1 year ago. Mike He and Gui Gui started to date a year after Hebe left to America. Arron is stilling missing Hebe, but the truth is that he doesn't know how Hebe is living at all. Hebe and them haven't kept in touch in the past 3 years. Arron, became a workholic after Hebe left to America. The others decide not to use the name Hebe at all after a year because them they all would become very sad and think of Hebe, each and everytime the name is said in the group talk. So they were not use to the name Hebe for about 2 years. Not keeping in touch with each other, they didn't know when Hebe is coming back at all. Hebe now own her father company and became the top company in both America and Tawian surpasing Arron's company. Hebe walks out of the airport seeing a limo waiting for her and her assistant Mei Mei. Mei Mei is Hebe assistant since Hebe arrive in New York. Hebe first went home and rest. When she got home she surprise her parents with her arrival and success.)

Hebe - (look around) Mom! Dad!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter