The Promise - Arron & Hebe Couple or NOT?

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(As days pass by the couples have gotten better. They all hang out during lunch and during the weekends. The gap between Mike and Hebe gotten bigger of their friendship. Of course Gui Gui and Arron knows everything that happen but didn't dare to speak at all. Arron is stilling wondering who does Hebe like?)

-Next Day --->Friday-

(School was over and it was raining. Hebe forgot to bring an unberalla. Her parents was not able to pick her up too so then she decied to  walk home.)

Hebe POV- Ah.. MOM why this time? -END of POV-

Arron - (drive to the side and pull down the window) Hebe! Need a ride. Hop in. It going to rain hard later. Hurry.

Hebe - Sure. Thanks Arron.

(Arron drove Hebe home that day but when they arrive something happen.)

Hebe - Arron, thank you every much.

Arron - Your welcome.

Hebe - What to come in?

Arron - No I have to go. Sorry. (pull Hebe's hands) Hebe can I ask you soemthing.

Hebe - Sure. What is it?

Arron - Can you go to the opening party for my dad grand opening for the mall? I mean as a date with me.

Hebe - (thinking) Um.. sure scine my parents are going too.

Arron - Thanks. Bye.

(Arron drove away. That weekend it was theopening of the mall. Everyone was dress really pretty and nice. Hebe walk in all beautiful with light makeup. Arron couldn't keep his eye off her at all unitl she walk over to him.)

Hebe - Hey Arron. Looking handsome.

Arron - Hello Hebe. Thanks. You looking Beautiful and Gorgeous.

(Gui Gui, Ella, Selina, Rainie, Clavin, Jiro, and Chun walk over to where Hebe and Arron was.)

Selina - Hey Hebe, you looke beautiful.

G.E.R.C.C.J - Yes, ineed beauitufl.

Ella - Hey it starting.

-at the stage-

Mr. Yan - Welcome ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming this is the opening of this big mall I call the Yan mall. I hope...

Arron - (grab Hebe's hands) Let go I'm hungry.

Hebe - Wait? We are here for the opening?

Arron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter