The Promise - Final

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hebe was of course hurt but the true was that Arron was still waiting for Hebe. He still chose to wait for Hebe after what Patty Hou have told him. He chose to believe Hebe then Patty Hou. Just then Hebe walk out of the party with tears in her eyes.)

-Hebe POV-

He has someone new someone else. How could he leave me like this? How could he do this to me? What did I do wrong, Arron? 

-End of POV-

Arron - (following Hebe) Hebe, where are you going?

Hebe - No where. (wipe her tears)

Arron - (notice her tears and pull her into a hug) I'm sorry.

Hebe - (push him away) Don't hug me, you have someone else already. I don't want to get into a problem.

Arron - Nope, I don't.

Hebe - You just said you are dating someone.

Arron - Of course, I am dating someone, and that person is you, Hebe. I still love you after three whole entire years of missing you to death, but I survive. (hug and kiss her)

Hebe - (broke off the kiss) Why you?(angry tone and make a mad face)

Arron - Okay, now let go back in, it almost time.

Hebe - Time for what?

(Hebe and Arron walk into the room and everyone started to sing Happy Birthday to Hebe. After she blow the candles and make 3 wishes, Arron turn her around and kneel down on one knee and ask Hebe to marry him.)

Arron - Hebe Tain, will you marry me?

Everyone - Say YES! YES! YES! (chatting in the background)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter