The Promise - Reunited after 3 years:)

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hebe walk off the stage and talk with her parents and the other older people there for a while before moving toward Selina, Rainie, and Ella with Mei Mei following behide.)

Hebe - (walk over) Hello. Hi Selina, Ella, Rainie. (Hug them) I miss you guys so much. I am so happy to see you guys here. Oh. This is Mei Mei (pointing over to Mei Mei) She is my assistant.

Selina & Ella & Rainie - Hello Mei Mei.

Mei Mei - Hello.

Selina & Ella & Rainie - (talking at the same time) Hebe, we miss you too. It's been forever. How everything?

Hebe - Okay, clam down you guys. I been fine.

(Gui Gui and Mike He came back from the outside, because they went to get some fresh air.Gui Gui saw Hebe and ran over to her.)

Gui Gui - Hebe! (ran over and hug her) I miss you so much.

Mike He - Not as much as me, Gui Gui. (hug Hebe)

Selina & Ella & Rainie - Not as much as him. (pointing over to Arron, who was sitting down, eating.)

Gui Gui - Okay not as much as him but okay. (Hebe laughs)

Hebe - Gui Gui, this is Mei Mei, my assistant. Mei Mei, these are my friends Gui Gui, Ella, Selina, Rainie and Mike He.

Mei Mei - Nice to meet you guys.

(Hebe, Selina, Ella, Rainie, Gui Gui, Mike He and Mei Mei walk over to the table where Arron, Chun, Clavin, and Jiro was eating and sitting at. Jiro then notice Hebe walking over and got up to hug her along with Chun and Clavin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter