Five Star

Be Careful What You Wish For

" Did you have your lunch yet?" You saw that he was very shy which is very cute!

" Not yet." You said then you felt hunger.

" Why don't I treat you for lunch as a thank you." He said to you with an inviting smile.

* Calm down Sun Hee, no matter how handsome he is, he is still a stranger.* 

" It's okay, I'm still full anyway." You smiled at him then suddenly, your stomach let out a huge grumble.

You quickly grabbed your stomach and turned tomato red.

* Oh MY Gosh! Did he hear that?? Omo, that was so loud.(>.<)* You took a quick glance at him and saw him give a bad poker face.

" (chuckle) See? Your stomach says it all. Come on let's go." He said while tugging your shirt a bit.

" Well, fine. I guess" You said as he lead you to his car.

...

" Come on, get on." You were shocked as you saw that his ride wasn't a car but a motor.

You stood there, stone shocked. You haven't rode a motor, like EVER. You felt a bit afraid.

" What are you waiting for?" He said as he grabbed your hand and motioned you to ride behind him.

" I'm sorry, but I'm afraid." 

" Afraid??" He asked you. You nodded with your head down.

" Don't worry about it. It would be fun.Trust me." He said while reaching out a hand to you.

You stared at his hand and suddenly a bit of fear was lost. You don't know what his magic powers are but it's certainly having effect on you. You trusted him though you just met. So you took his hand and rode his bike.

" Alright, let's do this." He said as he gives you a helmet.

You grabbed a bit of his shirt for support.

" Ummm, I think you should hug me from behind. It's not safe to just tug a little bit of my shirt."

" Nope, this is fine." You said.  * How could I?? It would be too embarassing and awkward.*

" Let's GOOOOO" He says as the bike drives in a rather fast speed.

" Oh my gosh!" You said as you ended up having no choice but to wrap your arms around his waist.

" Please slow down a bit. This is really scary." 

" Come on, feel the air." He said this to you laughing.

...

Seconds later, you got used to it and found the ride fun. You could feel the strong wind on your face and on your flying hair. You felt to so... free and so... alive.

" This feels so good!!!" You said to him.

" Didn't I tell you? WOOOHOOOO!!!"

......

" We're here." He says as he removes your helmet.

You glanced at the restaurant and was shocked, again.

" Fi..FIVE STAR??!!" 

" (chuckles) Yup, so come on." He said waving at you. You immediately became aware of what you were wearing.

" Are you sure about this? I mean, look at what I'm wearing." You said as you pointed at your clothes.

" What about it? Now come on, all you need to do is untangle your hair." He said as he used his hands as a comb for brushing your hair.

He was suprise by how your hair easily untangled and by how soft, smooth, silky and shiny it is.Then with less effort, your hair was back to normal.

" Shall we??" He says while pointing at the restaurant.

" Umm..." You hesitated. 

" It's okay, look at what I'm wearing." He said while giving a pose. You took a look at what he was wearing and it was as simple as yours.

You felt better then.

" Well, it doesn't hurt to go inside." You gave him a smile then he happily lead you inside.

" WOW!!" You said in awe. The place was beautiful.

The waiter lead you to a table. You couldn't help but notice how both men and women look at who you are with and how they excitingly bring out their cameras and snap a picture. 

* yup, he is handsome. But why is he treated like some sort of celebrity?* 

You comfly sat at your chair and listened to the sweet piano music.

" So, what's your name?" You said to him with a smile. For some reason, he looked at you with a shocked face.

" You mean, you really don't know me?" You raised an eyebrow and tilted your head a bit to the right.

" Why? Are you some sort of celebrity or something?" He was amazed by how you innocently asked him the question.

* Finally, a TRUE girl.* He thought with a smile.

" Of course not. Call me Luhan." He said to you with a smile.

" Hello Luhan, I'm Kim Sun Hee and I have no problem if you call me Sun Hee." You said to him with a smile as you shook hands.

For hours, you had fun talking with Luhan that you didn't notice that is was already dark.

" I need to go. It's dark already outside." You said as you glanced at your watch.

" I'll send you home." He stands up after paying the bills.

" Sure." You smiled. You rode his bike on the way home. 

...

You weren't that far from your apartment when you made Luhan stop.

" Luhan, you can drop me here. You said as you got out of the bike.

" Are you sure? Didn't you mention that it was the "Pink Apartment" you were staying in?" He says as pointing the not-pink apartment just far meters away.

" It's okay. I would fancy a walk." You said as you gave him a thumbs up.

" Umm.. I'm not sure. It's pretty dangerous at this time of the night." He said while thinking.

" Come on, I'll be fine." You said as you showed him your martial arts skills.

" Well..." He hesitated.

" Please, it will be fine. I promise." You said while crossing your heart in a cute manner.

* So Cute:)* He thought

" Fine, just walk straight. Don't talk to strangers okay, Sun Hee?" He says while acting like a mother.

" Yes sir!" You saluted him.

" (chuckle) Ok, see you next time." He said as he ruffled your soft hair.

He then drove off. After he was out of sight, you walked going to your apartment. Whenever you had full emotions be it happy or sad, you always walk. Again, you overheard girls squeeling that guy Luhan's name again.

" Luhan?? He has the same name as Luhan." You said to yourself. Suddenly, a tall fat white beared man wearing a Santa Clause costume came to you.

" Please give me something to eat." He said looking very hungry and weak. You suddenly remembered the bread you got from the five-star restaurant/

" Here you go mister." You gave it to him which he took immediately and devoured it in one gulp.

" Thank You Miss Kim, you have a good heart." The beareded man patted your shoulder.

" How do you know my name?" You asked him while backing away.

" Why?? It's because I'm Santa Clause and you've been a very good girl this year. What do you want for Christmas?" He asks you.

You laughed out loudly.

" All I want for christmas is exo m's Luhan. Can you get that for me?"You jokingly asked.

" If that is what you want." He says as he pats your shoulder again and went off,

" Weird guy." You mumbled as you proceeded walking to your apartment.

__________________________________________________________________________

Please comment and subscribe:)