Going Somewhere

Be Careful What You Wish For

Meanwhile on the North Pole,

" Old man, it seems like Sun Hee and Luhan are getting close." Santa Claire said while eating the blueberry muffin Mrs. Claus made. She was sitting near the fire place and Santa Claus was across her also having a bite of his chocolate-chipped cookies.

" Really? That's good news then." He said while rubbing his full stomach.His plate of cookies was already empty so he asked his loving wife for another batch.

" Seriously? You've been eating that for the 8th time. You're as addicted to cookies as the Cookie monster." 

Santa just laughed and continued to eat his cookies. She sighed and crossed her arms.

" You know that them getting too close is a bad idea." She said. Santa stopped eating his cookies and stared at her. He raised an eyebrow and leaned a bit closer to listen to her.

" Why is it wrong my child?" He asked.

" Even the prettiest flower will wilt one day." She said while staring at the fire. Santa frowned and tried to figure out what she said. 

" What do you mean by that?" He asked while thinking. Then Mrs. Claus arrived and refilled his plate. She tickled his beard and smiled to him.

" It means that beautiful things do not last forever." She said. Santa Claire gave her a thumbs up. This made Santa Claus think.

" Hmmm.."

...

You were awoken by the sound of your alarm. You turned it off and looked at your calendar, it was already December 27. 

* It's been 3 days since Luhan got here.* You thought with a smile. Your phone rang. You reached for it and looked at who the caller was. It turned out to be Na Young. You answered the call.

" Hello?"
" Sun Hee!!!" She screamed. You took the phone away from your ear because of how loud her scream was. You rubbed your ear.

" Yah! Remind me to go and visit my audiologist today." You said jokingly. You heard her whimper in the background. There must be something wrong for her to be like this.

" What's wrong?" You asked while shifting into a comfortable position on your bed.

" (whimper) Okay I know you don't have any interest in kpop but I just really needed to tell you about this. My bias Luhan Your heart skipped a beat. is still missing. s are looking for him but they can't find him still." She said sadly. You bit your lips. 

" Na Young, the truth is..." You said hesitantly. Your mind was getting confused if you should tell her or not. With a quick second, you were thinking of consequences if you told her. 

" The truth is what?" She asked you. You drew imaginary circles on your bed, thinking.

" That I know about them." You finally said. *I'm sorry. I don't think this is the right time.* You wished to tell her that. She said a bug "HUH!", shocked about how in the world you knew about exo m.

" That's surprising. Well then, I gotta go. See you at work AND if you see him, tell me, okay?" She said to you in a hurry. You agreed and ended the call. You stared at your phone for a minute and sighed. You raked your long brown hair with your fingers and massaged your temples.

* I'm so sorry, Na Young.* You thought. Suddenly, the door opened revealing a smiling Luhan.

" Good morning." He smiled brightly at you. It was obvious that he just got out fro the shower judging from his wet hair. Your heart immediately beat fast and your face was flushed.

" Good morning." You smiled back. You got out from bed and you two went to the kitchen together. You were surprised at the food on the table.

You looked at him with a shocked expression and he chuckled. He pulled the chair and helped you in. Then he went to sit across you.

" What's this all about?" You asked him. He shrugged and just smiled sweetly at you. You blushed.

" I don't know. It's just that we haven't eaten breakfast together for some time." He said. You smiled at him and then he gestured you to eat.

...

After eating, he cleared the table while you went to the bathroom to take a bath. After taking a bath, you wore your clothes.

You sat on the end of the bed and reached for the zipper. You had a hard time reaching it. You tried but to no avail. You gave up.

" Luhan could you come here for a second?" You called out. You could hear his footsteps getting nearer.

" What is it Sun Hee?" He asked. You pointed at your back and he understood what you wanted. He went near and sat near you on the bed. He was about to close the zipper but your long hair was on the way.

" Could you move your hair?" You nodded and swept your hair to the side, revealing your "oh so white" back. Luhan freezed and couldn't help but stare at your back, then he looked at the nape of your neck. He swallowed dry as he felt his heart beating. 

" Luhan?" You innocently asked. He snapped back and slapped his face. 

" Why did you do that to yourself?" You asked him. He was touching his red cheek.

" Nothing. There was just a fly." He said as he zipped it up. He quickly walked out and distracted himself with washing the dishes.

* Weird guy.* You thought and giggled. After preparing yourself, you went near the door and turned the knob.

" Luhan I'll be going now." You said with a smile. He peeked from the kitchen and smiled at you.

" Be careful. Come back soon, okay?" He said to you. Then you realized that both of you haven't went out of the house ever since. This made you think for a while.

" Hmmm...." You grabbed your phone and dialed Na Young.

" Hello?" She answered.

" Na Young, I have dysmenorrhea so I'll be absent for today." You said and then you ended the call before she could even reply.

...

" Was that Sun Hee?" The violinist asked Na Young.

" Yup and she said she will be absent again." She said with a shocked expression.

" Again??" She asked.

...

" You'll be absent today?" He asked, surprised. You grinned and went to him.

" Come on. Let's go somewhere." You said while opening the door.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update. I'll be going out shopping for New Year groceries and so I did it quickly.

It's almost 2013 everyone!

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe:)