Confession

Be Careful What You Wish For

You made him wear glasses and a cap before going out of the house which made him wonder.

* Why do I need to do this? I feel like a suspect on hiding.* He thought as the two of you walked on a seemingly familiar street.

" Sun Hee, where are we going?" He asked you as he looked at shops and food stalls as you passed by. You tugged his shirt to make him walk faster.

" You'll see." You said with a grin. He seemed to have bought that answer and remained quiet. You were holding his arm, leading him the way when you noticed familliar figures not that far away.

* Oh no.* You thought. It turned out  to be Kris and Sang Hee. They were walking towards the two of you but they didn't notice since they wre busy talking. You immediately made Luhan come inside a book store and placed him in an unnoticeable corner. 

" Why are we here?" He asked while looking at the place. It was filled with shelves which had books in it. It had a library sort of atmosphere. You worriedly looked left to right looking at where Kris and Sang Hee were going. 

" Nothing.  I just thought that maybe I should buy a Kpop magazine to know more about them and stuff." You randomly said what Na Young says often when you go to bookstores. He just nodded and started reading a book he thought was interesting. You cautiously looked at the two as they pass the book store. You could hear them talk.

" Oppa, the ice cream was magic." Sang Hee says while her lips, remembering the taste. Kris chuckled and ruffled her hair.

" Then I'll get you another one next time." He said with a smile.

Then they walked pass the book store which made you let out a sigh of relief. Your heart was calming down when you suddenly heard Kris.

" Let's go to the book store first. I need to buy something." He said as you saw him close again.

" I hate the book store." She complained as they opened the door. You quickly went to Luhan.

" Luhan, wait here. I need to go somewhere." You said to Luhan, who was absorbed in a book. He nodded and you dashed your way towards the two. You were getting near when Sang Hee noticed you.

" Unnie!!" She said while running towards you. You waved at her and bent down so that you could give her a hug. Kris went to you and patted your shoulder.

" Nice meeting you again." He said while putting his hands on both of his pockets. You smiled at  him and gave him a nod.

" So what are you doing here?" You asked while holding Sang Hee's hand. 

" I was just looking for a book but the clerk said that it's all sold out."  He said disappointingly. You nodded like you were listening a looked at Luhan at the corner of your eye if he could be seen.

" Don't worry. You'll be able to buy one." You said encouragingly as you patted his back. He smiled at you and looked at the store's clock.

" Well then we should go now." He said while getting Sang Hee from you. Both of them waved you goodbye and you waved back as they went out of the store. After making sure that they were really gone, you made your way to where Luhan was.

" Luhan let's go.... Where is he?" You asked while scanning around. You immediately started to get worried, you searchem for him that part of the store but he wasn't there so you made your way to the clerk. You were about to page him when you saw a familiar figure in front of you. It was Luhan with his arms crossed. He was carrying a plastic bag which meant that he bought a book.

" Who was he?" He asked, frowning. You wondered what he was talking about.

" Who?" You asked him with your eyebrow raised.

" That guy you had a talk with. You seemed close. No wonder you didn't like him to see me with you." He said pouting. You wondered what was up with his attitued, then a smile came on your face.

" Why, are you jealous?" You asked grinning. He was startled a bit and flushed. He looked at you then blinked.

" Of course not. Why would I?" He said while having his head held high. You just laughed and locked your arms with his. 

" Come on, let's just go." You said as you walked with him out the book store.

...

" Wow, Sun Hee this is amazing!" Luhan said as he walked around your studio. You smiled proudly and sat on the couch. He sat with you excitedly and grabbed some song sheets you composed on the table near you. He read them one by one and.

" So, what do you think?" You asked him. He looked at you with awe and patted your shoulder.

" These are amazing. Oh, teach me this one!!" He said excitingly as he pointed at a song sheet. You got it from him and looked at the title. You raised one eyebrow and looked at him.

" You want to learn Heaven?" You asked him and he nodded excitingly. You smiled and got your guitars. You gave the other one to him.

" Ok, here's the chords and this is how you sing it." You said to him while pointing at the song sheet. He nodded and listened intently.

...

After an hour, he finally mastered the song. Then, you played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0wW9RwpG7M

Both of you sang in such unity that you didn't know there could be anything like it possible. After strumming the last chord, the two of you were finished. There was a peaceful after effect and both of you just went silent. Not the awkard kind of silence of but the type where you don't need to say a word because you already have this mutual understanding. The two of you put down the guitar and smiled at each other.

" How did you make such a beautiful song?" Luhan asked, breaking the silence. You looked at him and smiled. Then you looked away.

" I made this song wishing to feel like this when I fall in love." You said while having flashbacks of the time you made it. You were a teenager back then and you became curious of how love felt. Na Young always told you stories of her boyfriend and her before, which made you wonder how love would feel for you. With that curiousity, the song was composed.

" Do you feel it now?" He said while looking at you,smiling. You looked at him while raising an eyebrow. 

" What do you mean?" You asked him. He grinned and came closer to you. He came near your ear.

" 'cause I've felt it ever since we met."  He whispered to you which sent shivers down your spine. He then returned to his place and you noticed him tomato red. You also felt yourself flushed.

" But it's only been a few days." You said to him in a low voice. You bit your lips nervously but he did hear what you said. He smiled and moved near you and held your hand.

" I should tell you now then. When I opened my eyes and met yours, the impact was so strong that I was amazed that I was still able to breath and my heart still continued to beat without pause." He said to you. He was staring at your eyes that whole time. You felt butterflies in your stomach as you squeezed his hand in response.

" I should also confess that as soon as I looked at you, your eyes clicked onto mine. The breath whooshed out my body and everything freezed for a second, as though looking at you through a camera lens, zoomed in all the way, the world pausing for that tiny span of time between the opening and closing of the shutter." You said amazed by the words naturally coming out of your mouth. He smiled at you with such great love that you're afraid your heart won't be able to take it. Then with a few silent seconds of staring into each others eyes, he hugged you. You were surprised but then you hugged back. There was no distance at all.

" I like you, Sun Hee." He admitted blushing, even his ears were red. Your eyes widened with the confession. Then he got your hand and placed it on his chest.

" Could you feel it? That's also another way of telling you without words." He said. You could through your hands feel the strong beating of his heart. It was magically in rhythm with yours. He placed your hand back and you fimbled with your fingers. There was already a response inside your head. * I like you,too, Luhan.* How easy would it be to say it but you were hesitant. You were afraid that it would end up in ruins. Like what you have learnt from the past, " Nothing lasts forever".

" Sun Hee?" He called for you. You looked at him and instantly, all your worries were lost. He was a great guy and you trust him. Ignoring your mind, you followed your heart. And slowly you opened your mouth.

" Luhan, I like you, too." You said to him with a face bright red. His eyes widened a huge smile appeared on his face. He pumped his fist in the aur and hugged you tight.

" I'm so happy right now!" He said to you while he hugged you even tighter.

" Me too." You said with a smile as you hugged him back. Everything was amazing after that. You felt that there was only you two in the world.

" Sun Hee?" A voice made you snap back to reality. You quickly let go of Luhan and looked at your best friend. Luhan also looked at the girl.

" Luhan?" She asked. Her eyes were wide and was open with shock. She covered and ran out of the room.

" NA YOUNG, WAIT!" You shouted as you ran out of the room to follow her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVRYONE!!

It's 2013 and I hope you already have your new year resolution. 

My new year resolution? Except for gaining the s-line and finding myself a crush, I want to stay who I am:)

So to us who are planning to fulfill our new year resolution, FIGHTING!!!

Let us not forget to look beyond our fears and insecurities,just say..." I love me this way!"