MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Be Careful What You Wish For

You turned the light switch on.

" Surprise, Happy Birth... I mean Merry Christmas!!!" Luhan jumps up and down.

" Luhan, what's the meaning of this?" You ask him as you scan the room.

Before there was only a christmas tree for a decoration, now the whole apartment was decorated beautifully with christmas ornaments. The dinner table was full of mouth-watering delicacies.

Christmas lights brightened the whole room.

" So, what do you think?" Luhan says while having his arms spread trying to show his creation. He was also dressed merrily and at the same time he looked silly.

" It's great but.." You can't help but crack a smile. You tried to hide it by covering it with your hands.

" Pffft... hahahahaha... what the heck are you wearing?" You were laughing hard with your hands in your stomach, and with your eyes watery.

Luhan pouted and crossed his arms. You were still laughing hard.

" Hey, that's so mean." He said still pouting. You were still laughing.

" Oh no...hahhahah. I can't..hahahaha.stop..hahahahaha.help me...hahahah"  You said while trying to stop your laughter but couldn't.

Luhan was just staring at you pouting. Then you found it hard to breath, you were crying already.

" Hahahaha. Luhan.hahahahaha.HELP.hahhaha!" Luhan at first thought that you were joking but then your face turned blue and your lips became pale.

" Sun Hee!! You're not joking. Oh my, what am I gonna do?" He panicked. Then he stopped and quickly breathed in and out, in and out. He attemped to calm himself. After he made himself calm, he thought of how to save you.

" Come on brain. Think! Think! Think!!!" 

" BRAIN BLAST!!!" He jumps up and goes near you. He makes you sit on the couch. He stands in front of you and started removing his Santa Claus costume. After he was done removing the costume, you were finally able to stop laughing.

" HooO!" You took a deep breath in and out; you're lips started to regain its color and you were back to normal. You wiped the tears off your eyes and layed down the couch, exhausted by what just happened. Suddenly, Luhan came running to you. He hugged you tight.

" I'm so sorry Sun Hee. This is all my fault." He said this as he hugged you tighter. You could feel him shaking. You smiled and hugged him back.

" You did nothing wrong but brighten the night by making me laugh so darn hard." You said while still hugging him. His eyes which was full of guilt stared at yours.

" Really?" He asked you.

" Really." You said as you smiled even brighter. Suddenly his face brightened and he stood up. He jumped up and down, full with energy. He pulled you up, too.

" Then let's get this party started!" He said as he the stereo; out came christmas music. You didn't feel so bad about christmas already since you were with someone.

" Please sit, my lady." Luhan said as he gestured you to sit on a chair. You obeyed him and he pulled the chair and helped you in. You were able to have a good look on the food.

" Wow. Luhan you're amazing!" You said, impressed by Luhan's skills. Luhan smiled proudly and sat across you.

" Let's eat now?" He said excitingly.

" Sure, let's" You said as you started eating. He helped you cut the turkey and he made you taste a cake he bought. Everything was fun and perfect. You and Luhan would constantly exchange smiles and have a fun chat.

Suddenly, you remembered the time when you were just a kid. The time when Christmas came, there was only you and your mother. The tasty banquet you had before tasted so bland for there was no happiness at all. As you ate  the food, your mother was across you crying. You also remeber the other Christmas time when your dad finally came home and you thought the days would be happy again. But then it became the worst  for he brought with him divorced papers for your mom. After that Christmas, your mom would be constantly out from the house and late at night she would come home drunk. And every christmas after that, there was no celebration and no christmas tree. The only thing you remembered was you hiding in the closet and your mom raging in the living room.

A tear suddenly fell from your eye. Luhan noticed and he came to you and looked at you worriedly.

" Sun Hee why are are you crying? Are you hurting anywhere?" He asked you this with a very worried face. You realized that there really are still people who care about you and so another tear fell and down came the others.

You cried hard and loudly that you felt like you were crying waterfalls. All Luhan could do was panic inside.

* What am I gonna do?* He thought to himself. You were crying a lot harder now. Then Luhan hugged you. He patted your back and hugged tighter. You hugged back and cried on his shoulder.

" Luhan, don't leave me alone." You said to him while still crying hard. You hugged him tighter and he responded.

" Don't worry. I won't" He said to you.

* You liar. I know you will.* You thought but for some reason, his answer was enough for you. You stopped crying and smiled at him.

" That's right. Smile, you look great when you smile." He said as he wiped the tears off your cheek. You hugged him again.

You stayed like that for long minutes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You may think that not being able to stop laughing is impossible but it's true. It happened to me last christmas. I felt like I nearly died from laughing. (T_T)

Merry Christmas and an Advanced Happy New Year everyone!

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.