Meeting Santa

Be Careful What You Wish For

With just a few seconds, you finally arrived in front of a gate which had a big sign saying. " SANTA CLAUSE'S RESIDENCE"

" Pfft.. Residence? Never thought they could write something so normal." You mumbled to yourself as Santa Claire assissted you down the polar bear. You crashed your feet in the white snow, and immediately the gates opened.

" I can't believe I'm back here again!" She complained but you could see the hidden excited smile on her face. She quickly dashed through the gate pulling you along with her.

" Come on, let's go to my place." She says as she leads you the way. You passed by a huge building which had its door slightly open. You took a peek inside while Santa Claire was chatting loudly. 

" WOAH!" You exclaimed. It turned out to be the toy factory where elves make the toys for the children. Unexpectedly, it wasn't elves making the toys it was giant, furry creatures.

You saw them creatively paint the toy houses, rockets and robots. Some were lifting heavy loads of boxes which were stamped with " Fragile Toys".

" Where are the elves?" You wondered as you tried to search the place with your left eye peeking through the door's small opening. From left to right, all you could see was the furry creatures. You searched again then a red pointy hat caught your attention. It came from the second floor of the factory. It turned out to be a group of elves trying to distract a furry creature who was painting the robots.

 

It annoyingly jumped up and down on the poor creature's working table. One elf's foot slip which made the paint buckets spill all over the robots. You could see the frustrated look on the furry's face. The elves escaped to safety in the meantime. 

" Poor furry." You thought. Then, you saw the furry happily smile. The spilled paint which is supposed to be a mess turned into a beautiful art on the robots. You saw him grab one "spilled robot" and show it to his other furry mates.

"(giggle) They're actually cute." You thought as you saw the furry jump in joy. You were totally absorbed.

" Ehemmm." A familiar voice made you flinch. You stopped peeking from the door and looked at Santa Claire sheepishly.

" Hehehehe, sorry." You said with a big smile. She sighed and proceeded talking. Then you were in front of a slightly huge cabin covered in snow. You saw Santa Claire wipe the snow off her shoulders. She opened the door and went inside.

" Welcome to my home." She smiled proudly as she ushered you inside. It was surprisingly warm inside. There were lots of beautiful christmas decorations decorated all around the house, and a huge christmas tree filled with beautiful ornaments. The warmth inside the house was sustained by the fire place. You saw a woman sitting on a rocking chair just nearby the fire place.

" Mom, I'm back." She said as she hugged the woman from behind. The woman hugged her back.

" Oh my, welcome back dear." The woman replied. She stood up from her chair and turned to face you.

" You must be Miss Kim. I'm Mrs Claus, nice to meet you." She smiled at you warmly as she reached out her hand to offer a hand shake.

In front of you was no Mrs. Claus, she was a young girl whom was just 2 or maybe 3 years older than Santa Claire.

" You're not old?!" You blurted out which shocked Mrs Claus. There was a moment of awkward silence. Then, Santa Claire broke it by laughing loudly.

" My dear child, of course I'm not old. It's just how people think I am." She said managing to hide a laugh. You awkwardly laughed.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm Miss Kim by the way, nice to meet you." You said as you reached out your hand. Then you shooked hands.

...

Santa Claire and you were sitting near the fire place while young Mrs Claus was preparing snacks. You awkwardly played with your fingers. You felt someone staring at you. As you turned to look at who it was, it turned out to be her smirking at you. She still can't get over what just happened.

" Please give me a break." You said as you sighed.

" Nah, don't worry if you're thinking that mom must be mad at you." You flinched as she said this. She read your mind.

" I knew that some imagination-wild humans thought that mom must be old. Her age is old but not her physical appearance." She said while staring at the bright orange flame.

" What do you mean? Why doesn't she get old?" You asked, getting confused with reality and the stories of Christmas that you grew up with.

"When we turn 25 years old, we stop growing old. And when we gain a child, we are added three years in physical appearance. That's why mom looks only three years older." She said with a face that said " it's pretty normal, actually." 

" so you mean.." " That's enough kids. Have some snacks first." She said as she handed you a tray full with cookies and milk.

" MOM!! You know I prefer blueberry muffins and hot chocolate than this." She complained. You can't seem to find a reason why though, the cookies were delicious and the milk was nice and hot.

" I'm sorry dear. I just got used to preparing this for you father." She said as she patted Santa Claire who was pouting.

" Speaking of that, where is Santa Claus?" You asked Mrs Claus after you sipped from your glass of hot milk.

" Oh right, come here please." She said as she pointed to a corridor. You grabbed two cookies and followed her. Santa Claire was right behind you mumbling and complaining about the cookies. She lead you towards a door which was also beautifuly decorated.

She opened it and welcomed you inside. Suddenly, it lead you outside. You were in a beautiful garden and the weather was pleasantly sunny.

" SUNNY??!!" You were suprised. It was just hours ago when you were in a snowy place. They just giggled at your ignorance and continued to guide you to the garden's gazebo. 

You were walking towards the gazebo when you saw a figure sitting there. As you went closer, the figure of a man became clearer and clearer. 

* HOT ALERT!* was what you thought.

* It must be her brother* You thought again as you glanced at Santa Claire.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I totaly didn't notice that the chapter was still hidden.

Merry Christmas and an Advanced Happy New Year everyone!!

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe:)