Going to the North Pole

Be Careful What You Wish For

" Well, first it's because I'm gonna be the temporary Santa Clause." She says while pointing at herself.

" Why is that?" 

" It's because... Ughh, I'm too lazy to explain." She complained while crossing her arms and pouting.

" How am I supposed to understand everything that's going on?" You impatiently demanded for an answer. All this stuff has made you confused. First, Luhan turned out to be a celebrity and next, someone's trying to let you believe that she's Santa Clause's daughter.

" Fine, I'll just let the old man explain." She said this as she searched her pockets. After searching the right pocket, she pulled out a christmas ball. It wasn't any ordinary christmas ball. It was transparent . Then she whispered something to it.

" Take us to the north pole." Was what you heard her say. At that instant, the christmas ball wasn't transparent anymore. It suddenly changed into this:
 

(Except that it isn't a snowball like this picture, but a christmas ball.)

She went towards you and gave you the christmas ball. It was surprisingly light and very cold. You shuddered when she dropped it in your hand.

" What am I supposed to do with this?" You asked her, totally not getting her "you know what to do" face.

" Seriously? You're supposed to throw it." She said with her "duh" look again. You eyes widened with what she said as you stared at the beautiful thing. You can't seem to have the heart to throw it since it would definitely be broken.

" I can't. It's too beautiful to be broken." You asmited to her as you continued to stare at the christmas ball.

" Come on. It won't be broken. Promise!" She said to you as she crosses her heart.

" Ok then." You hesitantly threw the christmas ball to the floor. You saw it crash but instead of breaking, it turned into a portal. You backed away, shocked and trying to digest what just happened.

" Chill girl. It's not gonna hurt you." She said trying hard to hide a laugh. You looked at the portal and suddenly cold wind came out from it. It made you shiver. Santa Claire stepped inside the portal.

" What are you waiting for? Come on!" She said with an excited smile. You just stared at her hand that was still there and the rest of her body already in the other side. You hesitated.

" I'm not so sure." You admitted to her.

" Don't worry. Nothing's gonna happen and besides, you demanded an explanation right?" She reminded you.

" Fine then." You couragously said. As you were about to step in the portal, you heard Luhan sneeze.

" Achooo!" He sneezed as he wrapped himself with his arms trying to get warm. You smiled and covered him with a blanket, and you also left him a note. 

" Well then?" She calls you.

" Coming... Sleep tight, Luhan." You said to him before you went inside the portal.

...

After you went inside the portal, Santa Claire grabbed the Christmas ball from the ground. With this, the portal dissapeared. She smiled at you feeling proud for it and kissed it.

" Good job, boy." Was what she said to it. You could have sworn it turned slight pink before she kept it back in her pocket.

Very cold wind hit you which made you shiver. You wrapped yourself with your arms trying to get warm. 

" Hmmm.. where are we again?" She asks herself while seeming like she's totally unaffected by the cold. When you heard her, your eyed widened.

" We're lost? That can't be! We're going to die from the coldness.." You panicked as you shivered even more. There was no chance of survival in such a cold place. 

" Oh my your shivering. Here take this jacket." She then gave you a red jacket and at the same time, a scarf, a pair of wool gloves and a knitted hat.

     

" Thank you." You gratefully said as you quickly put all of it on. After that, you didn't feel cold anymore.

" I'm sorry. I forgot that you people are not used to this types of temperature." She apologized sincerely to you.

" It's fine but it still doesn't change the fact that we're gonna die here." You said to her.

" Don't worry. We won't" She smiles confidently. Then, she whistled. You thought it was strange.

" Pffft... and how do you think whistling could help us?" You asked her laughing.

" You'll see." She said confidently. A few seconds later, you heard loud footsteps getting nearer. You stared at the direction of the sound trying to figre out what was the small "white-thing" approuching the two of you. As it got closer, your eyes widened in amazement.

" Polar bears!!" You excitingly said to her. She smiles at you and whistled more until two big polar bears were in front of you.

She patted their large heads and you stared at her. 

" Come on, it's okay to pet them." She says as she made a polar bear come closer to you. You slowly reached out your hand to touch it's head. Finally, when you patted it's head you felt like it was the greatest moment of your life. 

" Good boys." She says as she rode on one of them. 

" What are you doing?" You asked her while you were still patting the other bear's head.

" It's our ride, of course." She said to you as she made you ride it.

" Aren't we supposed to ber riding a reindeer and stuff?" You asked her as you looked at the creature you were riding on.

" Reindeers? Nah, that's too mainstream." She said. Then after she whistled, the two bears walked fast towards somewhere you don't know.

All you could see was white snow until you caught a glimpse of a roof. It was slowly revealed into a house with another building beside it.

  

* Am I finally gonna know if Santa Claus is really real?* You asked yourself as the polar bear approaches the place.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So I got the portal thing from the movie " Rise of the Guardians." It's a really wonderful movie by the way:)

AND

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

May love, hope, promises, wishes, and happiness be fulfilled and given to you this season.