REALLY Meeting Santa

Be Careful What You Wish For

You were fanning yourself deep inside by the hotness of the guy. You were near him now and you could see him smile charmingly at you.

* I can't wait to be introduced to her brother* You excitingly thought. You had a big smile imprinted on your face.

" Old Man!!" " Honey!!" Your smile broke as you saw them hug the hot guy. Your heart pained when you realized that it wasn't Santa Claire's brother but her father.

" Santa Claus?" You asked him hoping a " no" for an answer. When you asked this question, he smiled an even more " ovaries exploding" smile. You hoped that your nose won't start to bleed.

" Yes I am." He said and deep inside you were like:

You were in despair deep inside when you suddenly saw Luhan's face.

" You can do it, Sun Hee!!" He encouraged you. You then remembered what you came for.

" What's going on??" You asked him straight to the point.

" Calm down child. Actually..."

....

In the meantime, back home...

" Hmmm... wha?" Luhan wakes up covered by a blanket. He scans the room and discoveres that he is alone.

" Sun Hee??" He calls out but there was silence. He stood up from the couch and looks for you but to no avail. You weren't anywhere inside. He sat down again on the couch and noticed a note on the table nearby.

" What's this?" He quickly reads the note.

" Hello Luhan!! I've gone somewhere for the meantime. Don't worry, I'll come back soon. Take care of yourself while I'm not there:)"

was what it said. He placed the note back on the table and pouted.

" She should have made me come with her." He said. With nothing to do, Luhan decided to watch television.

* turns on tv*

On the screen was a female news reporter, above her head was a huge word "MISSING".

" Good evening everyone, we are here to report to you about the update for exo m's missing member Lu..."

* switches channel*

" News is so boring." He complained as he searched for an interesting channel. Finally, a dancing reindeer caught his attention.

" This must be interesting." He smiled as he shifted to a comfortable position on the couch. The reindeer stopped dancing and held a microphone.

" Are you preparing for Christmas?" Was what it said while looking like its pointing at Luhan through the screen.

" no." Luhan childishly replied.

" If not, you must get ready now for when the clock strikes 12:00 am, it will already be christmas." It said as a " MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" suddenly appeared in the background.

" Oh no, what should I do?" He asked the tv childishly.

" If you do not know what to do then be thankful 'cause I'm here to help." In an instant, Luhan grabbed a notepad and a pen to take notes.

...

You waved hot Santa Claus, young Mrs Claus, and Santa Claire goodbye as you stepped in the portal.

Santa Claus explained everything to you. He said that wearing a beard and having a big tummy was all a costume to go with the flow in everyone's belief. He also added that not growing old was a gift from the heavens. He said that it's so that Christmas would exist forever. If Santa Claus would age like us, then he would have died a long time ago and Christmas would have been long gone.

And about the Luhan accident, he said that there would be nothing to worry about and that I should cherish the Christmas month with him.

...

You arrived outside your apartment. You opened the door and found the whole room dark.

* Weird* You thought as you reached for the light switch.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas everyone and an Advanced Happy New Year!!!

Again, I'm so sorry for the late update. I didn't notice that the chapter was still hidden.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe:)