Meeting EXO

Be Careful What You Wish For

When you were crying your eyes out, Luhan was there comforting you still. His shirt was wet with your tears but he said that it's okay as long as you're fine.

" Sun Hee?" Luhan asked you whose head was on his wet shoulder. He genlty poked you. You moved and shifted your head to the side.

" She's sleeping?" He asked himself as he stared at your sleeping face. He smiled and lifted you up. He princess carried you to your bedroom. Your arms were wrapped around his neck.

 ( This is the princess carry)

He gently layed you down your bed. Then he noticed your arms on his neck, so he gently removed them. But then, you unconsciously refused and pulled him.

He was pulled towards you on the bed and his lips accidentally crashed on yours. He quickly backed away but not too far since your arms were still around his neck.

" Oh shoot, what have I done?" He asked himself as he covered his mouth with his hands. He stared at your innocent sleeping face and became even more guilty of what he accidentaly did. He tried to push himself away from you but you didn't budge. He attemped to get away from you, but he only made hismelf exhausted. 

* Tough girl.* He thought. Giving up, he decided to just lay beside you on the bed. As soon as he layed down, you unconsciously snuggled on his chest. Your head was on his chest and he could smell the faint scent of your strawberry shampoo. 

* God, help me!* He screamed deep inside. It was tough for a grown up man like him in this situation. A beautiful innocent girl with you on a bed, no one could ever resist that. His heart was beating fast and his face was totally red.

" Luhan.." You smiled as you mumbled in your sleep. He heard you and smiled. 

* This girl trusts me.I shouldn't do anything to destroy that.* He thought to himself. Instantly he felt better though his heart was still rapidly beating. He nuzzled your hair and hugged you back.

" Sleep tight, Sun Hee" He said to you as he looked at your cute sleeping face one more time. He then fell asleep.

...

You woke up the next morning. You rolled to the other side and found Luhan sleeping next to you. You smiled and took the time to look at his cute sleeping face but then you realized.

* A man is sleeping next to me on the bed.* Your eyes widened and you screamed.

*AHHHHHH!!*

Luhan instantly woke up. You gave a fighting pose, your fist clenched tight.

" Hmmm... what?" Then he went back to sleep. 

" What the heck?" You giggled a bit. You decided to forget about it since it's didn't seem like something happened.You covered him with your blanket and walked towards the bathroom. You took a bath and changed into your clothes afterwards.

You prepared breakfast for the two of you and ate your share. You left a note on the kitchen table and went out of the apartment.

You were walking on the sidewalk when your phone rang.

*RING! RING! RING!*

You looked at the caller and found out that it was Na Young. You answered the call.

" Hello?" You answered.

" Sun Hee, are you well now? You should come here, we are having a small presentation in the theater." She said. You could hear the other members practicing in the background.

" Fine, I'm coming." You said and then you ended your call. After you kept your phone, someone suddenly hugged you from behind. You looked at who it was.

" Unnie!!!" It turned out to be Sang Hee who was smiling brightly at you.

" Dongsaeng!" You smiled as you carried her. She giggled and hugged you again.

" I miss you, unni."She said pouting. You agreed with her and pouted also. Then you heard someone shouting.

" SANG HEE!!!" They all chorused. It turned out to be a group of guys wearing glasses and a hat. They looked like they were hiding or something. One guy with a chubby face went near you who was carrying her.

" There you are. Come on let's go." He said to Sang Hee while having his arms reached out for her. She just stared at it.

" No!" She refused and hugged you even tighter. Dejected, he went back to the group.

" Now, now. Come on. Oppa will cook for you your favorite dish. How's that?" Another guy said with an inviting smile. She shook her head, refusing the offer.

" Sung Hee, don't you want oppa to piggyback ride you?" Another guy tried to persuad her. She refused.

( An example of a piggyback ride)

" No, I never want to!" She said in a harsh stubborn voice. The guy felt dejected and went back to his group with his eyes a bit watery. You could easily say that he was very sensitive.

" Come on now, Sang Hee. You don't want your oppas to worry for you, do you?" Another guy asked. He gives an impression of gentleness which made her  think twice.

" Ummm... but" She was clearly thinking hard. You decided to make her decision-making a lot easier by putting her down. You bent down on her height and smiled at her.

" Dongsaeng, you should go to them. Look at their pitiful faces." You said to her as you pointed at the group. They all had this cute puppy dog eyes.

You turned to them and frowned. She crossed her arms and pouted,

" Pshhh... You're all such babies!" She said as she went to them. Instantly their face brightened.

" Thank you for persuading her." A familiar face said as he patted Sang Hee's head.

" You're Wu Kris, right?" You asked him.

" Yep, I am. I'm glad you still remember me." He smiled. Instantly, the boys' eyes widened. The chubby cheeked grabbed his arm.

" You know her?" He asked as he looked at you. You smiled at him.

" Yu.."  " I'm Xiu Min, nice to meet you!" He interrupted Kris and held out his hand.

" I'm Kim Sun Hee, nice to meet you, too." You said as you shook hands with him. Then, another guy went forward.

" I'm Lay. You can call me if you need me." He said. You smiled at him and shook hands.

" Hi, I'm Chen." Another guy said. You smiled at him and shook hands.

" And I'm Tao." The last guy said and the two of you shook hands.

" It's very nice to meet all of you guys." You smiled at them. Lay laughed and you wondered why.

" Yup, it's very nice to meet you, too. But I don't think we needed to introduce ourselves since you know." He said as he secretly took off his glasses and hat.

Chen smacked his shoulder. " Hey be humble." He said. Lay was rubbing his bow aching shoulder. Then they smiled at you expectingly. You didn't get why. You tilted your head to the right which you normally do when you're confused.

" Umm... I don't get it but okay. I need to go now. Bye!" You waved at them and went off. They just stood there stone shocked.

" She doesn't know us? But how could that be??" Tao asked clearly not understanding what happened.

" It's because she doesn't know us, stupid." Kris said to him jokingly. Xiu Min looked once more at your dissapearing figure and smiled.

" I like her. Do you guys agree with me?" He smiled to them. No one responded but Kris.

" Yup, she's interesting." Kris smiled then he looked at his watch.

" Oppas, isn't it time to go already?" Sang Hee asked impatiently. He tugged Kris and Xiu Min's shirt.

" Yup, let's go. We're going to be late." Then they walked on the same direction you went.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anvanced Happy New Year everyone!

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.