Locket's Owner

Be Careful What You Wish For

You woke up in the morning and changed into your regular clothes. It was a weekend still and whenever it is, there is no practice or presentation from the band.

You glanced at your clock and decided that it's time to call your mother. As you grabbed your phone, you noticed a missed call and a message.

" A call and message from an unknown number? Hmmm..." You said as you viewed the message.

" I am the owner. Where and when can I meet you?" Is what it said. You frowned as you tried to understand what it means.

" Owner? What owner? hmm..." You thought deeper, until finally.
" Nah, must be a wrong number." You shrugged it off and proceeded to call your mother.

Someone answered the phone but it wasn't your mom.

" Hello, is this Ji Na's daughter? Your mom is still in the shower." It was that guy again. You frowned.

" Who are you? Why are you with my mom? Stay away from her." You asked him with your high-toned voice which meant that you deeply disliked him.

" Calm down, Sun Hee. I.." 

" How dare you call me by my first name!!" You shouted at him angrily. 

" I'm sorry, I.." You didn't let him finish what he was about to say. You ended the call immediately. 

You sat on your sofa, slouched ( which you rarely do) and massaged your temples.

" Ughh, Sun Hee you're turning into a biatch. Calm down, girl. Calm down." You said this to yourself trying hard to make yourself calm.

" Now that I think about it, why do I hate the guy?" You said to yourself. You thought and surrendered. *Whatever reason it is, I'm sure it is very much acceptable.* You shrugged it off. Then you felt yourself shiver.

" Brrr, it's cold in here." Then you found your window open, welcoming the cold morning wind.You closed it but you still felt cold, so you grabbed your jacket which was  on the table.

After you grabbed it, something fell to the floor. You bent down to get it. It turned out to be the locket. You stared at it for a couple of seconds then it hit you.

" Wait a sec..." You dashed to get your phone and re-read the text message.

" I'm the owner. Where and when can I meet you?"

Your eyes bulged as you looked at the message and then the locket. You mentally smacked yourself.

" Of course, he meant the locket. Idiot." You started texting a reply to him.

" I'm glad to know and hoping that you really are the owner. I'll find out when I meet you at the park where we bumped into each other before at lunch. Is that okay with you?" Then you pressed the button to send your message. You waited for a second and you recieved a reply.

" Sure, that would be fine:)" The mystery person replied. You layed down the bed and sighed. You can't help but feel excited at who the owner is.

...

You woke up. It turned out that you fell asleep on the bed.

" Umm.. what time is it?(yawn)" You turned to the right to glance at your clock. You had this shocked expression:

" Shoot, it's twelve o'clock. I better go." You said as you hurriedly stood up and brushed your bed hair. You took one last glance at the mirror before you dashed out of our apartment.

...

Minutes later you arrived at the meeting place, panting.

You saw no one there.

" I shouldn't have ran." You said as you sat on the bench to wait for the mystery person. While waiting, you grabbed your hankerchief and wiped the sweat off your face.

" Thirsty?" You turned to the direction of the voice and saw a very handsome man smiling while holding a water bottle. He waved at you as he went closer.

" Here you go." He said as he handed you his bottle of water. You grabbed the water from him and drank it. As you were drinking it, you realized how thirsty you were. You ended up drinking the whole bottle.

" Sorry." You said as you wiped some water off the corner of your mouth. 

" It's okay." He said as he gave you a smile.

"*cough.. HOT ALERT!* So, are you the owner of this locket?" You asked as you showed him the locket.

" Yup, that's mine alright."He said as he attemped to get the locket fom you.

" Not so fast mister." You said to him as you backed his hand away.

" If you really are the owner, prove it." You said to him.

" I don't need to. All you need to do is look at the little boy in the picture." You did as what he said and looked at the boy in the locket's picture. You looked at the little boy then back to the guy. They really did look the same.

" So??" He said expectingly.

" Yup, it is you. Here you go." You said with a bright smile and handed him his locket.

" Thank you so much for taking care of this."

" No problem, well then. Gotta go." You smiled as you jokingly saluted him and turned back.

" Wait."  He grabbed your wrist.

"Hmmm?" You turned your head to look at him.

" Well, umm.. Did you have your lunch yet?" He said to you with a shy face.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. You see, our school had this Christmas party on December 21 and I was the leader for our group presentation. So I had to take care of stuff for the past few days. SORRY:(

Credits to the owner of the pictures.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.

ADVANCED MERRY CHRISTMAS!!