Gift Under The Christmas Tree

Be Careful What You Wish For

It's already 4:00 in the morning, and you're sleeping dreamily.

THUD!

You were suddenly awoken by the sound. You were wearing your pajamas as you were going to the living room.

You were almost there when you noticed blinking lights coming from the living room. After that, you felt cold air inside the house so you went back to your bedroom to wear a jacket and bring a bat.

You tightened your hold of the bat as you went to the living room. You gulped and shouted.

" Who are you?" You threatened while raising the bat preparing to strike but no one was there. The only thing you saw was blinking lights decorated on a Christmas tree.

" What beautiful lights.." For seconds, you were amazed by the beauty of the tree. Then it hit you.

" Wait, I don't have a Christmas tree." You said shocked and prepared yourself for battle. You then heard the sound of movement coming from the kitchen. You gripped the bat with your hands tight and went walking towards the kitchen.

You felt your heart beat furiously beating as you imagined who could possibly be in the kitchen. Maybe a thief, a murderer or worst, a supernatural monster!!

You opened the door of the kitchen and saw someone rumaging through your refrigerator.

* What the it's wearing a santa clause costume.* You raised the bat preparing to strike as you came closer.

You were about to swing the bat now.

" Prepare for death you Santa-costumed bastard!" You swung the bat when suddenly you saw that the someone was wearing a skirt.

" What the *bonk*" It hit the person on the shoulder.

" Ouch! That freagin' hurts!!!" The santa-costumed man turned out to be a santa-costumed woman.

" Who are you and why are you invading my private property?" You asked her, glaring.

" Wait a sec girl. This is really unfair. First, you didn't ready me cookies and milk, then you hit me in the shoulder with a bat, and finally you question who I am." She said while rubbing her aching shoulder.

" Why would I prepare food for you? Who are you anywa..."

" You're refrigerator by the way. Why aren't there any cake, cookies or cupcakes? It's almost Christmas all people have at least one." She interrupts you.

" That's enough. Get out!" You said as you dragged her outside your door.

" Careful, Miss Kim. Fine I'll go but you can call me for help if you already have cookies and milk for me." She says as she starts walking out.

" Actually, prepare me a Blueberry muffin and hot chocolate. It's my old man who loves those cookies not me. Well then, chou!" She says as she dashed out of the apartment.

" What the heck was that all about?" You were panting from all the nervousness.

" I think this is all a dream, I should go back to bed." Convinced with your theory, you went to your bedroom and automatically slept.

...

You woke up and glanced at your clock. It was already 7:30 am. You rubbed your eyes and noticed you cell phone ring.

It was a message from Na Young.

" Good morning Sun Hee. I'll be picking you up this time so you won't be late for practice. I'll be there 8:30 am,so you have to get ready before that time. LUV YA:)"

After reading the message, you directly went to the shower and took a bath. After that, you changed.

It was still 7: 40 so you decided to eat breakfast while watching television in the living room. You went to the kitchen and found the ref open.

" What the, did I leave it like this all night?"  You asked yourself as you closed the refrigerator door.

You prepared your breakfasrt

After you finished preparing, you dashed to the living room and sat on the sofa. You were finding the remote when you noticed the christmas tree.

" Oh my, it can't be." You slapped your cheeks. As you opened your eyes, the christmas tree was still there.

" I wasn't dreaming." You went near the christmas tree then you saw a huge gift box under the christmas tree.

Your eyes widened.

" Couldn't be." You quickly dragged the heavy gift box out from the tree. Their was a small card attached.

" Hohoho, Merry Christmas! Here's your wish, exo m's Luhan:)"

" This is a joke." You said this as you unwrapped the box with your heart pounding rapidly.

" Please let this be a joke. Please let this be a joke. Ple..." You started to repeat the sentence as you're about to open the content of the mystery box.

After opening it like it was as heavy as hundred of elephants, you saw inside a handsome sleeping man.

" OH MY GOD!!!!!" You screamed which made the man wake up. He suddenly stood up and looked around the house. You took a look at his face.

" Luhan?! You, Luhan is actually.... EXO M"S LUHAN!?!?" Luhan went closer to you.

" Luhan? Is that my name? Who are you? Where am I? I don't remember a thing." He said while looking like a terribly lost puppy.

" What the... You don't remember anything?" He looked at you, raised his eyebrow and tilted his head a bit to the right.

" I don't. Do I need to?" He said while scratching his head, confused.

* This can't be happening to me. He doesn't remember a thing?* You were panicking inside while Luhan was playing with the christmas decors.

" You, I want breakfast." He said to you innocently.

" My name's Sun Hee not you." 

" I'm sorry, can you make me breakfast Sun Hee?" He asked you cutely.

" (sigh) Fine, wait here." You dashed to the kitchen.

"Hurray!!" He pumped his fist in the air.

...

You gave him his breakfast. While he was eating, you thought of what you should do.

* If I give him back, I would be too suspicious. They'd accuse me for stealing his memoried and stuff. What to do?*

" Sun Hee, I'm done eating." He said this to you while showing his empty bowl to you.

" Very good." You said as you grabbed the bowl and went to the kitchen.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

" Sun Hee, it's me. Open up." Na Young screams from the outside.

* OMG, I totally forgot that Na Young was coming to fetch me.*

" Sun Hee??" She starts knocking.

" I'll get it!!" Luhan says to you as he dashes to the door.

" Luhan, WAIT!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So everything is starting:)

Adnvanced Merry Christmas everyone!!

Pleaze don't forget to comment and subscribe.