Saved

My Foolish Wife

 

                  Chapter 8;

           Saved

      

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

*pant* *pant* *pant*

 

Yumi and I are both lying on the floor of the living room. This kid is just hyperactive. "*pant* I'm tired. You're boring to play with." Yumi stated while hugging one of the throw pilliows. "*pant* *pant* Really huh? Doesn't look like you're bored. I'm sure that if it wasn't for me, You would go crazy here because of boredom. *pant* *pant*" I said. I look around. The room is a mess and I'm too tired to clean it up. Because of tiredness, I felt my eyes begun to close..

 

"SOOYOUNG!!!" Someone screamed causing me to open my eyes. I find where the voice come from. "Tiffany? Hyoyeon? Yuri? Hooyoung? I mean-- Wooyoung!!?? What are you doing here?" Tiffany ran towards me and begun touching me as if something bad..Well, Something bad happened.. I mean, REALLY BAD happened to me. She starts to question me, "Are you alright? Did someone touch you? Omo?! Look at yourself! You look like you've been !!" My eyes widen as I hear that last line from her. "Are you kidding me, HWANG?" I shouted. "Mianhe. Keke~ Are you alright?"

 

"*sigh* Ne. I'm Okay. That Kid.." I said and pointed to Yumi.. Wait? Is she sleeping?  I was interrupted by that thought. I walk up to see if she really fell asleep. The four just look at me with curiosity. "Isn't that the adopted sister of your hu.." I stopped Hyoyeon from blurting out my secret since Wooyoung is here. "YES!" I answered her sarcastically giving her a sign which she understoods. "Mian.." She mouthed to me. I just nodded. I continue to walk to the couch where Yumi is lying.

 

*poke* *poke* *poke*

 

"*sigh* OMO! Thank God. I'm in peace~" I said. I looked at the four with a What-are-you-talking-about face. And they seem to be waiting for an explanation. "Okay~" I lead them in the dining area and I explained them what really happened. "So, that's why you're like running on the fields the whole day, huh?" Yuri said. I nodded. "Wait~ Wooyoung, Is it okay for you to be here, I mean.." He smiled at me as if he knew what I mean. "It's my day off. I was planning if We could hang out. I didn't know your number yet but I know Tiffany's because we are partner's in Chemistry. So, I could her and she told me You called and asking for help so I immediately went to pick them." Wooyoung explained. "Oh. Mianhe for the trouble."

 

"So, You and that kid are alone in this house? Isn't that the brat you're talking about before?" Hyoyeon asked. I nodded in agreement. I've told them about Yumi before. "Then, Why wouldn't you tell your Grandpa about that kid's behavior?" Tiffany added. "You know that is impossible. I have many reasons. One, HE.." I emphasized 'He' telling them I'm talking about Kyuhyun. "..will get mad at me.. More. Second.." befor I could say it, A cry interrupted us. It's Yumi. Well, She's still 3 years old. So expect cries, diapers, formulas.. etc. But she's still mature when it comes on pissing me. "She's still a kid, a baby perhaps." I went to Yumi and carry her. "Argh~ Heavy.. Shh. Braaat~ Shh. If you don't  stop I'll eat you." I whispered. I think she's half asleep so she could hear me. Keke~ "Mmmm.. Piiig~" She mumbled and put her hands on around my neck. 

 

"You should be thankful that there's this 1 percent on liking you since you're a family." I whispered and sway my body trying to make her sleep again. "*sigh* I can't believe You.." Yuri just stated. "I'm in charge.. That's why I'm doing this." I answered. "But, I still hate her for being a brat." I whispered to her. I'm still carrying Yumi when I notice Wooyoung looking at me. "Yah. I know I look like a mess so don't look at me like that." I blurte out to Wooyoung. He smiled and said, " Aniyo. You're perfect.." He answered back a little low enough for only me to hear it. I look away and continue my babysitting work. 

 


 

[Wooyoung's POV]

 

She really looks beautiful. It's like motherhood suits her. This past few days I've been thinking about her. That includes of me asking her for a date. Hmm. Will she say yes? I hope so.

..........

 

Uh-oh.

And there's SooWoo moments. More are coming. Kyuhyun better be moving right now. 

Keke.

 

PLEAAAAAASSSEE! PRETTY PLEASE!

Please, Do COMMENT! I want to see comments from you, Guys.  I'm uninspired at the moment. 

 

COMMENT!!

SUBSCRIBE!

UPVOTE.

ENJOY!

 

Thank You and Sorry for typos. :D