Hate Her

My Foolish Wife

                      Chapter 7;

           Hate Her

 

      

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

I was leaning down to met her lips when she suddenly moves. "Hmmm.~" she mumbled. By that I get back to my senses. I shook my head. "What the heck is wrong with me?" I thought. "This is wrong. REALLY WRONG! I'm supposed to hate her." Yes. I hate her.

 

To ease things on my mind, I went out. I can't concentrate if I'll stay there. I went out only to see Grandpa sitting on the couch. "Uh.. Grandpa, Why are you still awake?" I asked. "Oh. Kyuhyun. Well, I got a phonecall from the office. You? Why are you still awake?" Grandpa asked back. "Can't sleep." I simply replied. "Well, Since you're already here, I think it's better to say my little announcement to you." I raised an eyebrow on the thought. "For awhile, since it's your vacation, you'll be working for the Company. My COO is currently in a leave due to an accident and he may be gone for months. I need you to take over for awhile." Grandpa said.

 

"Mwo? Me? Take Over? COO? Company? Why can you just asked one of your employee to take over?" I asked. "I just can't trust that position to others. Mr. Park has been working for me over the past 16 years. He's one of the best employees I have which explains why I promoted him to be my COO." Granpa explained. Ah..*sigh* "This also for you to have an idea about what you are inheriting. Consider this as a practice mode like one of your video games. HAH?!" Grandpa smiled.

 

"Ne, Grandpa. So does that means Sooyoung and Yumi will be left here?" I asked. Well, We don't have any maids. "Yeees! Well, That's not going to be a problem since they look comfortable to each other. It's just for a week." Grandpa answered. I nodded. 


 

"MWO???" Sooyoung stated outloud. Well, We are having our breakfast then Grandpa just announced about me going to the office for weeks while She and Yumi will be left alone here in the house. "Wae? Is there a problem with that? You and Yumi looks like bestfriends." Grandpa staed. Sooyoung almost choked her food. She waved her hand telling that she's alright. I glanced at the clock. 7:30. "Grandpa. We only have 30 minutes till the meeting starts." I reminded him. "Is that so? C'mon. We better get going. Yumi! Be good here. And Sooyoung. Take care of Yumi for awhile. We'll go now. BYE!" Grandpa stated. Office time. =_O''

 

 


[Sooyoung's POV]

 

TT__TT help? Now, I'm left here in this house with the brat. It's okay Sooyoung. Patience. Pati---- "YAH! PIG!"  I turned around to see why the brat called me, Instead I saw her holding a pillow. Oh no. I don't want the idea.. "Yah, Brat. Don't even think abou---..PFF" Before I could finish what I'm saying she slammed the pillow RIGHT IN MY FACE! AAAAARRRGGGHH! Before she could hit my face again, I run downstairs. I saw her running too. "What the? YUMI! STOP! I don't want to play that! For pete's sake." I exclaimed. Please help me!! Wait. My phone? I search my phone on my pocket. Luckily, It's there. "Soo--unnieeee~ Leeet''s.. PLAY!" Yumi begun running again. I run around the living room. "I don't wannaaaaa~" I held the phone and dial Tiffany's number as I continue to run. "Yoboseyo?" Tiffany said on th other line. "Faaaa---*exhale*--nnny~" I stated. "YAH! Who are you calling?" Yumi said while still chasing me. "Sooyoung-ssi? What's wrong? You sound like you're running on a field. Are you working out?" Tiffany asked. "You know I HATE RUNNING! So is Working out. Help me, Fany!" I shouted on the phone as I felt something hit me. I fell down on my knees. Argh. Yumi got me. I'm dead. 

 

"Yah! HAHAHA! YAH.YAH.YAH!" Yumi laughed while hitting me a pillow. Thank God it's a pillow. I just curled up and wait until she gets exhausted. This Girl is really ANNOYING!!!!!!!

 

 

ARGH! FOR KYUHYUN I'LL BE PATIENT! FIGHTING!

...

 

Updated!

 

Sorry for the long wait. I edited the fic so yeah. See! :P

 

 

Wii! My Angels' comeback is coming nearer! HOORAY! \m/