Responsibility

My Foolish Wife

                  Chapter 4;

                      Responsibility

 

      

 

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

"Kyuhyun. Bring this to Sooyoung and let her drink it." Mrs. Kim said while handing me a tray with water and the pain relievers. I don't have a choice. I'll be dead to Grandpa if he'll know a thing about this. I walk up the stairs and went left to Sooyoung's room. It's been already 4 days since the incident. She had bruises all over her body and she injured her hand. Her friends confessed about Sooyoung being bullied. I was surprised about it cause I don't know a single thing. They said Sooyoung won't let us know because she don't want us to have problems because of her. What a lame excuse that was. You're being bullied yet you still think of You giving problems to others.. Pff. Don't get me wrong, I care for her because of Grandpa... I think. Now, Sooyoung is a little.. just a little, quiet this days.

Without a knock, I entered her room. Yes, HER room.. not OUR room. We don't share the same room and I know you already knew the reason. There are some things that we don't do like married couples do. Like, She still used her surname at school. We don't share the same room. We don't DO IT. We don't say 'I love you' to each other. And all the things we do are not normal for married couples like us.

I saw her lying on her bed but not asleep. "Sooyoung, Mrs. Kim said You need to drink this." I said maybe in a coldly way so her would not get IT wrong. She just nodded. "Just leave it there." she said. I put the tray at the sidetable. I looked at her again as a reply.I was about to leave her room when she spoke up. "Wait." I stopped and look at her. "I--uhm.. Thank you about.. uhm.." Somehow she couldn't find, I think, the right words. "It's nothing. You're still one of my responsibilities." I said without thinking. REALLY KYUHYUN? RESPONSIBILITY HUH? "I-I will leave now." I said and walk away. Whew.     ...

[Sooyoung's POV]

 You're still one of my responsibilities. 

 You're still one of my responsibilities.

 You're still one of my responsibilities.

 

Waaaah! Did Kyuhyun really said that? Luckily he went out already. I really can't hide the smile on my face. This past few days, he shows me his soft side. Well, Cold Kyuhyun is still present but not most of the time. But I still remember what happened four days ago..

(Flashback..sort of)

I saw Kyuhyun.. standing there. I can't notice other people nor things. Just Him. I was surprised. Instead of being happy, I felt pain. I can see the shock in his eyes. Then, questions starts popping in my mind.  Why doesn't he stop them? He just stand there like others enjoying the show of me being bullied. He doesn't even help me. I felt something warm flow down my cheeks. I can't... I saw him looking at me.. Then suddenly everything went black.

 

I really don't know how I got to the hospital that day. When I open my eyes, I saw Mrs. Kim and Mr. Lee. But, before i could notice them.. One person got my attention. I can't believe he's actually there. It's Kyuhyun. Our eyes met for a moment but he looked away quickly. I looked down and play with my fingers. I'm happy then sad... and hungry. Mrs. Kim cooked soft food for me which is amazingly delicious.

 

I hate being in a hospital honestly. It's just scary so I requested if I could go home already. Fortunately, the doctor agrees. When I got home, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon are there. They tell me about the whole thing. At that moment I wanted to scream and I'm about to scream when Kyuhyun enters the house. Aww. Psh. He acts like he don't care when he actually is. Eeeeh.

 


#next day during breakfast

 

"Uhmm.. Miss Soo, Young Master.."Mrs. Kim utter. I noticed that she and Mr. Lee are somewhat always looks worried. "We ask permission to your grandfather if we could leave for a few months." Mwo? "Wae? What happened?" I asked worriedly. "My daughter is giving birth this week and there's no one who'll take care of her for awhile. I think she needs me there." Mrs. Kim explained. "What about you, Mr. Lee?" Kyuhyun asked. "My wife was sent to the hospital because of over fatigue. My son told me that he can't watch her because her wife is gving birth to their 2nd child. So, I was hoping you, too, will considerate." Mr. Lee answered.

 

"Aww. Of course. Family first. I'll ask grandpa if he both could give you a bonus." I smile and continue eating. I can't say no to them especially when they talk about their family. They have been working for us since before Kyuhyun and I got married. OMO! WAAAAIIT~ Th--tha--that means me and him will be.. a-alone in this h-house. "NOOOOO!" I shouted. O_O "YAH! Why are you shouting?!!" Kyuhyun angrily asked. I bowed down. " Mianhe. Don't mind me." I said. "Aish. Stress giver." he utter. Yah. I heard that. I thought you've changed. Pff. I think this is going to be a looooooong way.

 

..........

 

UPDATE!

 

I'm really.really.really.really.really. SORRY for being a slowpoke. Me too, is annoyed at myself. Pff. I'm eager at this story. My mind is so occupied with random things like flying pigs, chirping camels, even dancing cows.. just kidding. But, mostly like those weird things, are on my mind right now. 

Thank you for the loooooong patience.

 

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. UPVOTE. SPREAD. ENJOY!

 

 

 

Here's a stress reliever.

shikshin

 

 

 

p.s. this chapter is supposed to be updated like last week.. but then I somehow forgot to unhide it so yeah. I'm stupid. xD