Girlfriend

My Foolish Wife

                        Chapter 14;

               Girlfriend

 

      

 

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

 

"CHOI SOOYOUNG. Please, have a Date with me." 

 

 

And who the heck would want to date me? He must be crazy. And the looks from the students here are really creepy. I begin to hear murmurs from them. I walk slowly beside Tiffany and whispered..

 

 

"Fany, Did you know who did this? The peeps are starting to give me creepy looks again." 

 

 

"I don't know. I have no idea but this is so romantic." she beams as she said it. I rolled my eyes. Aigoo. Okay. Breathe in. Breathe Out. Choi Sooyoung, All you need to do is slowly walk outside and try to hide. Yep. That's a good plan.

 

 

I walk slowly and lower my head. I could feel that I'm finally near at the exit.. but somebody grab my arm. NOOO! ARGH! I was there. I was 'this' close.

 

 

"C-choi Sooyoung. I'm Park Jun Soo. I'm the one asking you out on a date." Oh. So, he's the one. 

 

 

"Ahhmm..uh..Hi. You know if this is just an act and you're here to bully me again, Please.. Just do it. It's okay. I can bear it. You wouldn't get yourselves suspended by this." I said. I don't why I said. The heck. They're scaring me with their.. weirdness.

 

 

"No.. This is not an act. I really wanted to have a date with you. Please." I look at him. He's a jock. He's really popular at our school. Maybe he thinks that he can make me his 'flavor of the month'. But he seems sincere.. I didn't even notice I was spacing out when I heard loud cheers from the crowd.

 

 

 

"Have a date with him."

 

 

 

"Have a date with him."

 

 

 

Have a date with him."

 

 

 

The continues cheers really annoys me. I don't know what to do now. I don't want to date him, but I also don't want to reject him. I looked at Yuri, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon trying to ask some help. But from their looks I think they don't know too what to do..

 

 

"So, Sooyoung.. have you decided?" Jun Soo asked.. Yes.. I mean No.. I mean..ARGH.. I don't know..

 

 

"I ..uhmm.."

 

 

"Please.." he said in a i'm-really-begging-you-minus-the-kneeling tone. ARGH! Alright. 

 

 

"Jun Soo.. I.. O----"

 

 

O__O

 

 

I was about to accept him when I felt someone AGAIN grab my arms. But.. the only difference now is..

 

 

'He's' kissing me.

 

 

"OH MY GOSH!"

 

 

"IS THAT---"

 

 

I was too shocked to move. I want to slap him.. but the familiarity went through me. This lips. I know to whom this belongs. 

 

 

Kyuhyun.

 

 

He pulled away as I was panting lightly. I suprisingly covered my mouth with both of my hands. OH MY GOSH! HE JUST KISSED. INFRONT OF EVERYBODY. He smirks at me that made me blushed. Is this for real? Am I dreaming? I notice Kyuhyun faced Jun Soo.

 

 

"Excuse me. But she is taken. So if you don't mind, I need to take my girlfriend." 

 

 


 

Oh my gosh. I updated. Can you believe that? Me neither.

Okay. I know I owe you a lot.. I'm really busy at school. I can't even manage to update the past summer vacation because of my review of some Exams. But I'm still here kicking. I just had to find that gut to update. XD

 

Inspiration please. Comments are really loved and appreciated.

 

Try to update tomorrow since this is really short.

 

I love you. Thanks for waiting. ;) God bless you also.

 

author's mode: stuDYING.