Weird

My Foolish Wife

 

 

                       Chapter 13;

                     Weird

 

      

 

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

Kiss.

 

WE KISSED! 

 

I can't.. I don't.. Oh God.. Is that true?

 

It's been hours ago. And I can't sleep. I have school in 3 hours and I can't freaking sleep.

 

Replace that bad memory with a NEW one. OMO! How can it be very effective? That's the only scene that plays on replay on my mind right now. I can't even remember what happen on the rooftop. I only remember that I went on it. We talked. I was hurt. Then, WAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

 

WE KISSED! AMEN!~

 

"Omooooooooooo~" I said while I put a pillow on my face to avoid making loud noises. I really can't surpress my feelings right now. Kyuhyun really kissed me. On my Lips. FOR REALZZZZ!! I feel like I'm a fangirl spazzing over something. I can still feel and even hear my heartbeat. 

 

*Grooooowl*

 

"Oh. I'm hungry." I can't really eat normally awhile ago. I can't even hold the spoon and fork properly so I just said I'm tired and need sleep. BUT I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE OF THE KISS! Great right? --____--''

 

I stood up from my bed and went downstairs to eat. I'm reaaaally hungry. But I'm still spazzing the kiss in my head.

 

Me. And. Kyuhyun. Sitting in the car. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Okay. I should probably stop singing that in thoughts.

 

"Sooyoung?" 

 

O________O

 

Oh no. I look at the kitchen only to see Kyuhyun. In apron.

 

ARGH! What's the next best thing to happen? Is it my birthday? HE'S SO CUTE.

 

"K-kyuhyun? W-what are you d-doing h-here?" Really? I stuttered? What the?

 

"I'm actually cooking. For You." WAAAAAAAAAH! I look away and went to the fridge to hide my blushing face.

 

"Mrs. Kim should be the one kis-- I mean cooking." MY GOSH! I can't believe I almost spilled the KISS word. From cooking to kissing? I can't even.. What the heck is wrong with me?

 

"Well, Mrs. Kim is still asleep. And you haven't eaten yet. So, I cook early breakfast for you." he said and he smile.

 

HE FREAKING SMILE. IS IT REALLY MY BIRTHDAY? Our Anniversary? Wait, We didn't even celebrate it. I mean, I do. But not him. But still it's not our Anniversary nor my Birthday.

 

"Okay." I simply said. I just sit on the table and waited for him to finish. He's soooo cute in apron. And while cooking. I've waited this day for years. And now.. I just wish it is official and not temporary.

 

"Here. Eat. I know you're hungry." I get back on my senses. I didn't notice that he's already done. He take the seat infront of me. HOW CAN I EVEN EAT PROPERLY WHEN HE'S RIGHT INFRONT OF ME? O/////////////////////////O

 

i just started eating. I'm really hungry. IT'S DELICIOUS! OMO.

 

"How's it?" he asked. Maybe to break the silence between us.

 

"It's Okay. Delicious." I answered. It's really delicious for a breakfast.

 

"Uhmm.. About the kiss.." I dropped the spoon as soon as I heard that word. YES. I'm spazzing about it in my head but I'm not ready to talk about it with HIM.

 

"Hey, Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. Okay, I just realized now that I'm not ready for this. THOUGH I'm really HAPPY.

 

"Ah, Yes." I answered back but I stop eating.

 

"I'll go to my room." I said and I hurriedly went upstairs to my room. OH GOSH! My heart is beating sooooo fast. Is it normal?

 

---------

 

I get to sleep for 2 hours. Wow. And now I'm going to be late if I didn't woke up.

 

I went downstairs only to see Mrs. Kim. No Kyuhyun? Whew.

 

"Good Morning, Mrs. Kim. I'll go to school now." I said. I need to hurry. Tiffany and Yuri are waiting for me already.

 

"Aren't you gonna wait for Kyuhyun? He said that you both will go to school together. He's still in his room." Mrs. Kim stated. That's another first. Remember? He don't like going to school with me together.

 

"Ahm.. I really need to go. Bye." I said and hurriedly went off. I don't want any questions now. 

 

After a few minutes, I finally arrived at school. And there a waiting Tiffany and Yuri is can be seen. 

 

"WOAH! You look.. red?" Tiffany stated.

 

"What?" I answered. What a great way to greet me. 

 

"You're blushing. You aren't even running." I get a hold of my face as if I can feel it. I'm blushing? Well, Blame that Cho Kyuhyun.

 

"Ah. Aniyo. It's just because of the weather." I said. They just nodded.

 

"C'mon. Someone's waiting for you. YOU have a problem." Yuri said. Waiting for me? PROBLEM? 

 

"What?" I asked but they just drag me inside. I just notice that we're in the canteen. 

 

Weird. Why? All eyes on us.

 

"Why are they looking at you, guys?" I asked. Is something wrong? Did they do anything bad? And how come this is MY Problem?

 

"Silly. They are looking at you." Yuri added. HUH?

 

"Me? Why? I didn't do something. " I said. I looked again at the other students, It really creeps me. Are they gonna bully me again?

 

"You didn't. But the one who made this did." Tiffany answered while she points something using her lips. I looked up to the directin she's pointing only to see a banner with something printed on it.

 

 

"CHOI SOOYOUNG. Please, have a Date with me."

 

 

---------------------

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS. PLEASE. Continue to be like that :D

 

OH! Who could that be? I still don't know. LOL. I'm still deciding who could be that little romantic human. K. xD

 

 

Oh. I'm gonna share this, I was writing but I didn't notice this little amazing moment.

You've read, Kyuhyun with Apron right???

 

I wrote it without even thinking nor remembering that SOOYOUNG said in an interview in some magazine that Kyuhyun will be a good cook. And he looks good in Apron. 

 

THAT IS SO AMAZING! I SWEAR TO MY FANDOMS THAT I DIDN'T PLANNED IT TO HAPPEN! I just wrote it down and after a few minutes or hour, I remember that interview. I WAS LIKE.. ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL. wow. Must be Fate, or Destiny or whatever you call it. My feeeels/

 

Okay. That's all.

 

xD