New Memory

My Foolish Wife

 

                     Chapter 12;

           New Memory

 

      

 

 

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

It's been 3 weeks since the argument happened. Well, Sooyoung seemed.. flushed this days. I mean, She look sick. Since Mrs. Kim and Mr. Lee has come back just a day after the incident,

 

I let them check her, but she said she's alright and don't worry anymore. But that's not what her body says. Last week, She passed out during their library class. If Mrs. Kim didn't brought food to her room, She wouldn't have a plan to eat.

 

Mrs. Kim starts to think there is something wrong with her. And I presumed that it's about the both of us. I've been thinking of apologizing. That comes with me treating her nice now. 

 

She's completely ignoring me and I hate it. I don't know how to explain but sometimes when She's doing it I just wanna..grab her and hugged her and say "Stop Ignoring Me."

 

I can't hold it anymore. I feel sorry and guilty of what I've said to her. I just want the old cheerful, lively, annoying Sooyoung back somehow. 

 

I heard the door being closed. I didn't notice who went out. I think it's Mrs. Kim, so I went upstairs to my room to have a nap.

 

---------

 

I was woked up by a strong breeze of wind. It's actually raining. I didn't notice the time. It's already 7:00 in the evening. I slept that long? Oh well, I think I'll just have to eat dinner.

 

I went downstairs only to see Mrs. Kim preparing the table for dinner. Wait, I haven't seen Sooyoung.

 

"Mrs. Kim, Have you seen Sooyoung?" I didn't hesitate to ask. It's already 7:00 P.M. Going home late isn't her doing.

 

"She went outside. I didn't bother to ask where she is going since I know that she'll come back early. It's raining outside so I think that made her go home late." she answered honestly. Where did that girl go? I pick my phone on my pocket. I tried calling her but she's out of reach. Then, the door opened. I thought it's Sooyoung but it's Mr. Lee. Wait, Mr. Lee is supposed to be the one whom gonna pick Soo everywhere whe went. Why is he here?

 

"Mr. Lee, Why is Sooyoung not with you? Didn't she texted nor called you? And why are you so drench?" Mrs. Kim asked before I could. 

 

"Actually, that's why I headed home. The car I supposed to use to Pick of Miss Sooyoung went out of gas before I could fill it in a Gas Station. I left in at the Imcheongmyun Street."  (invented name. LOL. Don't know Hangul well.)

 

"But did Soo texted you?" Mrs. Kim worriedly asked. 

 

"She called me, but she said that I should not pick her up. She'll just go home by herself. I don't know why. But I think she's at the park since I heard voices of children. The moment after some time it started raining. I need to hurry since it's raining outside. I don't think she had an umbrella." Mr. Lee said. He's about to get the other car's keys but I stopped him. 

 

"I'll get her. Just stay here and change your clothes. You might get sick." I said and grabbed the keys. They just nodded.

 

----------------

 

It took me 20 minutes to finally arrived in the park. It's still raining. I get the umbrella at the backseat. And now, I just need to find Sooyoung. 

 

"Where are you, Soo?" I said as if she can hear me. There are no people here. So I think, It'll be easy for me to find her.

 

"*sobs* *sobs* WAE? HUHUHUHU." I was actually startled to hear those sobs. But, I know that voice. It's Sooyoung's. I walk until I found a girl sitting on one of the hanging seats. She's really drench and cold. She's shivering. What is on her head and she's doing this?

 

"I Give Up. *sobs* HEAR THAT!? I GIVE UP! HUHUHUHU." She gives up? About what?

 

I went near her and put the umbrella over her and that made her stop crying.

 

"Give Up? Just because Mr. Lee didn't pick you up, it doesn't mean that no one else will." I said but I'm not looking at her. 

 

"K-kyuhyun. What are you doing here?" she asked. Coldly. Aish. Even at this state?

 

"I should be the one asking you that. Why did you let yourself get wet like this? You might get sick. Pabo." I said. I hold her arms and made her stand. I put my jacket on her and put my hand on her shoulder for support.

 

"You really know how to make us worry huh? C'mon. Mrs. Kim is really worried about you." I said. She is still shivering because of the coldness.

 

"Why are you here instead of Mr. Lee? You shouldn't have wasted you time because of me." her voice is still groggy due of her crying awhile ago.

 

"Why are you acting like this?" I can't bear it anymore so I asked. I know I've hurt her but.. ARGH. I don't know.

 

"Acting like what? I'm just the normal me." she said emotionless. ARGH! You're making me crazy, Sooyoung.

 

"Stop that. It's not the normal you. Is it because of what happen at the rooftop?" I asked but she didn't answer. I made her face me. We are so close. She got stiffened.

 

"W-what? I-it's not t-that. C-can you please release me?" she said. But I just tightened my hold of her.

 

"No." I said. She just bow down. And after a minute, I hear sobs. We are both still under the umbrella.

 

"Why are you crying? Is that all you can do? Cry and cry?" I asked her. She didn't bother to answer me again.

 

"Okay. If you don't want to answer that, I wouldn't force you. Let's just go home." I said as I lead her to the passenger seat. After she is settled, she wipe her tears away. And I went to my seat.

 

She's quiet again. She's not like this before. Of course, I've been with her in the same car before and all she do is annoy me. I want her to be like that again. Before, I start the engine I grab her seatbelt. She is just looking at the window. After I buckled her up I didn't move and just stayed facing her.

 

"I'm..Sorry. About what I said at the rooftop. Forget it." She's just looking at the window. 

 

"How can I forget it? Even though I tried, so many times, It just keeps getting back in my mind.. And again.. it hurts me." she whispered. She finally look to me and she looked surprised. I think she didn't notice I was so close to her.

 

"Then allow me to replace that with a new memory." And after that..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I kissed her.

 

 


 

 

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMENTS! That's all I'm asking.

 

PLEASE. FREAKING PLEASE. TT______TT

 

or no update. sorry.