I Hate You

My Foolish Wife

 

                        Chapter 15;

               I Hate You

 

      

 

 

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

G-girlfriend? M-me? 

 

 

If only Kyuhyun is not dragging me to who-knows-where I will really jump in joy. Yes, we are married yet he only mention me as his girlfriend. BUT, I don't freaking care.. This is new. Everything's new. He is new. He doesn't even acknowledge me as his friend before. I can't help but smile at what happened. I'm so happy, I hope this will not end.

 

 

I felt that all the eyes are on us as we exit the cafeteria. Then, I suddenly felt conscious. I subconsciously bit my lip when I heard loud murmurs again.  Oh no. I forgot about this.. the students. Oh crap. More haters this time? I sighed heavily which is I think loud enough for Kyuhyun to hear. He suddenly stops walking then the crowd noise stop too. I bowed my head lightly, I took a glance at our hands that are entertwined to each other. He hates me holding nor touching him. I suddenly grab my hand back and pull out. 

 

 

But I was surprised when he grab again my hand and entertwined it again. Is this true? I never thought that this will happen in reality. I just used to dream about this. I slowly took a glanced at him and he is unexpectedly looking at me..

 

 

 

Smiling. 

 

 

 

Oooh. My hearts could burst out off my body and dance happily. Okay, that is impossible I know but.. I've never felt this feeling before. He is smiling me. It's different to the smiles that he used to give me when we are either at our grandparents' house or relatives. It felt true.. Before I knew it, he drags me again. We are walking silently, and I didn't notice that we are heading to a very memorable place.. not a good memory though..

 

 

 

The Rooftop.

 

 

 

He lets go of my hand and walks ahead of me. I didn't know what to react, to do. I just decided not to speak. I don't want another fight.. here again. So, I'm just waiting for his explanation o what he did earlier. I'm getting my hopes up again and in the end, I'm just hurting myself.

 

 

 

"Hey." Kyuhyun called. I was spacing out too much that I didn't notice that Kyu is now a few steps afar from me. I gulped and looked at him.  I felt awkward on how he looks at me intently. 

 

 

 

"Are you alright?" he asked. I can't find the courage to speak. My heart was pounding so fast and I don't know why. I can't even conclude if it's a bad or good thing. I nod to him as I answered.

 

 

 

Maybe he felt the awkwardness I'm feeling. He tilts is head as he tries to look at me intently. My gosh, Kyuhyun. You're just making it more awkward. Why am I feeling nervous?

 

 

 

Then I subconsciously starts to scratch the back of my hand which is my manerism when I'm really freaking out.. silently. I gulped when I notice that he's walking towards me. I closed my eyes getting ready for the words he's about to say.

 

 

 

"Stop that. You're hurting yourself. You're freaking out? Why?" He mumbles as he holds both of my hands and starts to run his thumb on the back of my hand. I felt the sincerity and worriedness in his voice when he spoke.

 

 

 

Is this really Kyuhyun? The Kyuhyun before doesn't care about me even I fall, wounded on the ground. Now, I just simply scratches it.. he cares for me as if I had a major accident. Why am I scared? Shouldn't I be happy that he's like this to me now? Maybe I'm scared that, after all of this.. everything will go back to the way it is. If only I could wish to stay here.. forever.

 

 

 

"Wait.. How did you know I'm freaking out?" I mumbles out. I can't resist to ask. No one knows that. Even Grandpa. 

 

 

 

"I noticed it before, when you're freaking out." he answered.  Then again, silence and awkwardness overcomes us. He grips my hand but not too tight, just enough to make me felt again my heart pounding fast.

 

 

 

"Soo.." he whispered and pulled me for a hug. I closed my eyes, trying to prevent my tears from falling. "I'm sorry. About everything. I was too selfish before that I didn't know I am hurting that much already. I hate you. I really hate you. Why? You're the reason why I was dragged in this marriage. You're the reason why I'm stuck taking care of you. When you came to my life, everything turned upside down."

 

 

 

Then I let the tears for my eyes fall. I think he really hates me. I ruined his life. If only I know that this will gonna happen after that damn marriage, I wouldn't agree on this in the first place.

 

 

 

"I hate you so much.." he repeated. Does he really need to repeat that? 

.

.

.

.

 

"I hate you for making me fall for you."

 

 

 

 

 


short. i know. xD sorry. 

no proofreading. sorry for typos. 

 

PLEEEEEASE COMMENTS! I need them. 

And to those who continues to read and comment here.. thank you very much. I love you. :*

 

 

AND! I made a twitter. orz.

feeling lost right now there. XD 

follow me and let's paaaaarty. PLEASE! :DDDD 

click this.. cute yellow thingy. miniooooon.