New Kid In Town

My Foolish Wife

 

                 Chapter 1;

                       (New Kid In Town)

 

      

 

[Sooyoung's POV]
 
 
 
Annyeonghaseyo! 
 
 
 
I'm Choi Sooyoung..eeer-- I mean CHO Sooyoung. I've been married for 3 years to Cho Kyuhyun. I'm the daughter of the CEO of Sapphire Corporation. Kyuhyun is the heir of the Silver District Corporation.
 
 
 
I still study so as Kyuhyun. Well, my husband is sooo popular but I'm not. Actually I'm the bullies' favorite pet. Thanks to my bestfriends Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Hwang Tiffany I can still manage to be patient to them. We all share the same school.
 
 
 
"Sooyoung. Mr. Lee is waiting for you outside." It's Mrs. Kim. Our personal maid but I consider her as a family. "NE! I'm coming!" I replied. I hurriedly went down. If you're curious about Kyuhyun, he's already at the school. We don't go to school together. Our marriage is still confidential because of our studies. Only the Principal and some of our friends knew about our Marriage.
 
 
 
He also doesn't want me to go near him. He said it'll be obvious to others. I obey his orders, that's why when I get bullied he don't know a thing.
 
 
 
 
 
"Ms. Sooyoung, I'll just fetch you after classes at the parking lot." Mr. Lee stated. We already arrived at my school. "Arrasso. Goodbye!" I said and immediately went out of the car. *sigh* Another complicated day, I guess. I was kinda hesitant entering the school. There's so many What If's in my mind. Like, What if the those freaking stressful people had a plan? What if when I enter this school they are all waiting for me? Aigoo~ Well, I just realized, I don't care. It's like part of my everyday activity. So, Yeah. I DON'T CARE!
 
 
 
"Sooyoung-ssi!" I heard someone called me. It's Hyoyeon, together with Yuri and Tiffany. "Good morning!" I greeted them and they replied. We went to our room immediately. "Hey, Did you hear the rumour?" Yuri started the conversation. "What rumour?" I asked. "Psh. You're always outdated so I'm not surprised by your answer. Anyways, It's about Jang Wooyoung." huh? I don't get it?! I looked at the three. O_O What happen to their eyes? It's.. shining? And they just start screaming like pigs. What the?
 
 
 
"WAIT.WAIT. WAIT. Why are you so.. like that? AND.AND. AND. Who is this Jang Hooyoung?" I asked. " WOOYOUNG!" they exclaimed. "Yah! Arasso. Wooyoung it is." I said. Aish. This people.. "Don't you know who he is?" Tiffany asked. =_= "Will I ask if I know him? Of course, not." I said. I saw them widen their eyes and sigh. "Okay~ I'll make an exception for you." Hyoyeon said. O_=?? "What exception?" I asked to Yuri. "Don't mind her. It's a fangirl hormones and instinct." Oooh. I get it. "Wooyoung is like the hottest idol here. He's soooo popular that I don't get it why you don't know him. Aaaaaaandd! He's going to study heeeereee~" Hyoyeon explained and handed me a picture. I was going to ask Hyoyeon why she had his picture but nevermind, I might not get any exception thi time.
 
 
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~" What the? Fire? Is there a fire? Some girl just started screaming that makes me shiver. Agh~ "WOOYOUNG!" then that girl added. On a second, I'm all alone. Why? Well, the three immediately moved their arse up and went where that Wooyoung is visible. I just stayed at my seat, of course. Then they came back at where they are awhile ago. "So, Are you done with your fangirling activity?" I jokingly asked. "He's soo handsome." Yuri said. "And his eyes are cute and charming." Hyoyeon said. "I can't wait to hear him sing." Tiffany said. 
 
 
 
=__= *sigh* I'm just getting hungry because of this people. TO THE CANTEEN! I left them there still.. okay~ Amazed of that Wooyoung. Hmmm? Tuna Sandwich? Hamburger? Carbonara? Ramen? Aigoo~ What will I chose? It's really my number 2 problem in life. Choosing food over food. I think I want Tuna Sandwich for today. I went to the canteen without thinking of some 'y traps' of the 'rats'. Yes, I call them rats. They pest my life so... Yeah. I slowly walked checking every step I make. 
 
 
 
*BOOOOSH* *SPLASH* 
 
 
 
"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLAN SUCCESS!" those raaaaaats. Aigoo~ I'm all wet. Just as I was thinking, another plan of them became succesful. Aish! "YAH! WHEN WILL YOU STOP PESTERING MY LIFE!??" I shouted. "Well, Maybe.... NEVER???!! HAHAHA!" they said. 
 
 
 
"Excuse me? But, I don't think what you're doing is right." I looked at where the voice came from.
 
 
 
I was shocked to saw who HE is.
 

 

 
UPDATED!
 
I'm sincerely sorry for the super late update of this. I was busy doing some school projects. I was about to update this awhile ago but..
 
MNET ASIAN MUSIC AWARDS
 
 
 
is on the livestream that I need to stop everything that I'm doing. I'm sooo proud of my Babies, especially EXO and Super Junior. Well, I'm a bit sad because my Angel Babies are not there, SNSD. But what the hell, I know they are gonna be present next year. COMEBACK darlings! EXO and SHINee's number is just.. PRICELESS! EXO sung DBSK's MIROTIC which makes me tear down. I miss the Five gods together. T_T and SUPER JUNIOR's performance is just the BEST of the BEST! Mnet 2012 is so Star studded. @_@
 
 
Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS! 
 
 
WHO COULD THAT MAN BE? 
 
 
KYUHYUN OR WOOYOUNG ????
 
 
Comments are allowed. Subcribing is legal.
 
 
Knights! Come out from your sleeves! SUPPORT Kyuyoung All the way!~ Wii!
 
 
KEEP CALM and WAIT FOR KYUYOUNG MOMENTS! :DDD
 
 
 
KAMSAHAMNIDA!
 
 
 

IT'S ALREADY DECEMBER! WII! CHRISTMAS IS COMIIIIING! XD