The Savior and Seatmate

My Foolish Wife

                     Chapter 2;

                      The Savior and Seatmate

 

      

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

It's Hooyoung.. I mean, Wooyoung. O_O The rats are as shocked as me. Wooyoung went closer to me as he help me get up. "Are you alright?" he asked. I nodded. "Hmm. This is not the first impression I want from the students of this school. I heard everyone here is rich. One quote for you, 'Education can be bought but Manners and Values are earned.' I guess you missed that in your life.. and One more thing, Respect women." he said as he grab my hand and walked away from the scene. I'm still shocked of what happened.

 

"Are you really alright?" he asked me, again. "Ne. Uhm-- Kamsahamnida." I said. He looked at me for a second then smile. "You're welcome. Wait, You're drenched with water. You need to change your clothes. Come. I'll talk to the principal to give you one as well to tell the incident." he said. "Aniyo! Don't. I mean-- You don't need to do that. I have extra clothes on my locker. AND PLEASE! Don't tell the principal about this." I said almost begging. Well, I am begging. Pff.

 

"Uhm-- I'll think about it." he said. Aish. If the principal will know about this he'll tell Grandpa.  Then, he will be mad and transfer me to another school. And I will be away from my bestfriends. If I will transfer, so as Kyuhyun. Then Kyuhyun will be mad at meee~

 

"ANIYOOOO!" I shouted. O_O "Aniyo what?" Hooyoung .. eerr-- Wooyoung asked. "Nothing. Pleeeeaasee! Keep it from yourself. What happen today is just a dream. Please. Please. Please. If they know about this, I'll be deadmeat to my hus... Uhmm. My--my Grandpa." Whew! I almost spilled it out. "Hmm. Okay but in one condition." he offered.

 

Condition? Aaaaaish! "Arasso. What is the condition?" I asked. "Not now. I'll still think about it. Well, We just had a complete conversation. don't we? Let's start from the beginning. I'm Jang Wooyoung. Nice meeting you....?" he said. "Cho..oi Sooyoung. Nice meeting you too. Thanks again." I added.

 

I went now to the Comfort room to change clothes. "What condition could it be?" I thought. *Kring* *Kring* "OMO! Start of classes." Aish! I need to hurry. I run as fast as I can back to my room. As I open the door, all eyes are set on me. I'm late +_+

 

"Choi Sooyoung! Where have you been, huh? You're wandering again in the campus." our professor madly said. "Mia---" before I could say my apology. My classmates started to shout again. What the? Why are they shouting? "Mr. Song, I'll apologize for making Sooyoung late. She kinda helped about my requirements here."

 

My eyes widen as I hear those. " Is that so?? Arasso. I'll let you pass again this time, Ms. Choi. Go back to your seat." The professor stated. To clear things out, CHOI is still my surname when I’m at school ‘cause as I said, our marriage is still Confidential. 

 

I return at my seat. My classmates still give those weird look. I just ignored it. "Yah~ Soo. And when did you and Wooyoung became friends? And your clothes seems different. I don't think that's the one you're wearing awhile ago." Tiffany whispered. "Long story." I plainly said. I know they'll not stop until they get what they need from me. ~_~''

 

"Sir, If you wouldn't mind.. I would like Sooyoung to be my seatmate." Wooyoung requested. O_= The heck is that Hooyoung talking about. "Sure Mr. Jang. If that will make you comfortable. Please proceed to your seat so I can start my class." "Kamsahamnida." Wooyoung said and bowed.

 

He went to my side and smiled weirdly. Aigoo~ +_= I look around only to notice that all eyes our at us. Why should I know that they are also looking at me? Anger look. Envy eyes are at me so that confirms it all.

 


 

"Waaah! You're so lucky, you Shikshin!" Hyoyeon shouted. I just tell them what happen awhile ago. You know, the Wooyoung thingy. They wouldn't just stop asking and it's a little bit annoying so I finally told them what happen. "Tch. Whatever." I said as I enjoy my delicious meal! Ahh! Taste heaven! I LOVE FOOD! But, I love Kyuhyun more. Keke~

 

"Psst. Three O'clock. Your husband is with Victoria. Again." Tiffany said. We looked at where Tiffany told us to look. I saw Kyuhyun.. with Victoria. They are known as.. like the POWER COUPLE of the campus. I don't care, anyways. I know the truth and that's I'm his wife not Victoria. "You know, that Victoria is always acting like her and Kyuhyun are in a relationship. Aish. If only.." Yuri stated but didn't finish the last sentence. I know what she meant. "You know our situation is reeeaaallyyy complicated." I explained. "Well, Kyuhyun makes it complicated not you. Aish. Let's not talk about your irritating husband right now." Hyoyeon said. 

 

I looked at Kyuhyun who's sitting beside Victoria. Well, as usual, he's wearing a poker face. I'm glad he don't show emotions when he's with Victoria. I'm sure I'm gonna be jealous. =_='' When suddenly our eyes met. Omo. I'm dead. I looked away immediately. He doesn't want me looking at him. Don't ask why. I continue to eat as if nothing happen. The canteen is getting noisier and I didn't mind to bother finding out the reason. I'm really hungry!!!

 

"Sooyoung-ah." a voice came out of nowhere. I find where the voice came from. Hooyoung the great. Keke~ I like calling him Hooyoung. LOL! I looked back at my friends who are currently fantasizing with You know who. "Bwoeyo? What do you need?" I asked. "Ah-- Can I join you for lunch?" he asked. But before I can answer.." Of course you can. Here seat beside her so you're facing us." Yuri said. Pff. What a fangirls.. Then Wooyoung join us for lunch.

 

..........

short update. mianhe. :)

 

subscribe. comment. read. have fun! :D

sorry if Kyuhyun still don't have POV. It'll appear in the upcoming chapters :D

 

 

here is Sooyoung's Savior. Hooyoung.. I mean WOOYOUNG! (^_^)V

 

(credits to owner)