Oh No!

My Foolish Wife

                                             Chapter 10;

           Oh No!

 

      

 

[Sooyoung's POV]

 

"Excuse Me. Is this the ***** Restaurant?" I asked to the waiter outside this fancy looking yet, I think, is a five-star restaurant. Well, I think I should have let Wooyoung pick me up somewhere. We are just meeting, so I was thinking if this is the right place.

"Yes, Madame. Are You here to meet someone?" the waiter answered and asked.

"Yes. Wooyoung.. Jang Wooyoung." I said in a whisper knowing Wooyoung's situation.

"So you are Ms. Choi Sooyoung?" 

"Yes."

"This way Ma'am." 

The waiter led the way inside the resto. As we enter, I felt a little shyness run over me. Well, People there wear elegant gowns for women and the males wear their Tuxedo. And here's me, A white Shirt and a brown Cardigan to top it, Skinny Jeans, and Sneakers.

My being caught by the elegance of the restaurant, I bumped at the waiter only to find that we've already reach the table where Wooyoung is waiting. The table is full of.. FOOOOOOOOOOD! \m/ Anyways.. He seem not using any disguise, Maybe because people here are as popular as he is.

"Hi."

"Hello, Thought You'd never come. Please, Sit." 

"Thank You. So, What Subject?" I asked him immediately.

"Huh? What?" 

"Isn't why we're here is You're asking something about school?" I answered. He looks at me as his eyebrows crease..

"Aah.. Actually.." before he could finish answering me..

 

 

"Sooyoung. What are you doing here?" I look to the direction where the voice is and.. Oh No.. Its..

and Kyuhyun. He's with some men whom I think are employers at my Grandfather's company. 

I stood up in shock. I didn't expect him to be here. REALLY. I thought he would be just at home all night.

 

"Is HE your friend? Meeting a FRIEND in a Five-Star Hotel is quite.. different for.. Friends." Kyuhyun obviously said it with a tone of exaggeration.

I don't understand his stares. Cold? Anger? Disappointment? Jealousy? Well, Maybe not the latter. 

Without any word, He and the employers went to their table.

"That was weird. Don't mind him. Let's continue?" I said trying to distract Wooyoung from the unincredible attitude of my dear husband.

"Anyways, What is again the reason why you wanted to see me?" I ask while picking some Sushi, My Favorite, on the plate.

"I just wanted to see you. That's all. Soo, Do you really not know why I ask you out?" He asked looking at me intensely just as how my husband looks at me, or us, from the their table. Thanks to my Peripheral Vision.

"Ah, I thought we are here because you would ask something about school.. 'cause vacation's gonna end next week." I answered him honestly.

Well, That's what I really thought. Is there something more?

 

[Wooyoung's POV]

Did she really think that way? I've never been so easily attached to girls even on female idols, except to her.

I held her hand that made her stop eating. She looks cute with the food stuffed in . 

"Soo. I like you. I asked you out.. not for school, or for anything. It's a date." 

She seemed shocked at my sudden confession. She immediately grabs her wineglass with Water, of course, in it. And drinks as if she's choking. I hurriedly stood up and went to her side.

"Sooyoug, Are you alright??? Oh my god, I shouldn't tell you that while you're eating." 

"I-is that true? Y-yo-you L-like ME?"

"YES! Please, Let me date you.."

"I-ah,uhm.. I don't know. It's too fast, I think? AND THIS IS WRONG! WE CAN'T DATE. Maybe a friendly date with a few friends with us. But not the Date that you're thinking. I'm Sorry." 

"Why??"

She looks down and didn't answer my question.

 

[Normal POV]

Meanwhile, Sooyoung can't tell Wooyoung that they can't date because she's already married. 

 

Without Sooyoung and Wooyoung knowing, Two eyes were set on them. Curious of what's happening.

 

==========================

Oh My Gosh. I have updated. LOL. Thought I can't anymore.

Well, ty School works OVER. VACATION on the go. 

On thing's left is our recognition and I'm freaking free from the student's life, For awhile.

THANK YOU FOR WAITING!

 

I LOVE YOU,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SERIOUSLY!

 

COMMENTS. I BEG FOR COMMENTS! T_T

 

PLEASE! ^^

 

SUBSCRIBE TO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T :D

Message me if you want :D I won't bite :''>

 

Sorry for Typos. :]