Being Bullied

My Foolish Wife

 

              Chapter 3;

                      Being Bullied

 

      

[Sooyoung's POV]

*sigh* P.E. time. Worst subject, I guess. Who says nobody hates P.E? Well, You're freaking wrong. Whew! Another hour of the bullies to make fun of me. Pff. "Yah, Choi Sooyoung. It's good to see you again. You know we've been bored this past few days." one of the rats said. "Jjinjja? Well, guess what? I don't care." I said and walk away. I know that because of what I did my life is at stake. =_='' I know they are planning something. Well, I'm used to it so I really don't care. The more you care, the more you'll look like stupid.

"Everyone, today you can play any game you want. We are having a meeting so be good, Arasso?" our P.E. teacher said then leave.. Just as I thought. I'm sure I'll be dead meat after that certain game. "Yah! I have a nice idea. Why don't we play.. DODGEBALL!" they said while grinning at me. I knew it. Argh. Now, I have to deal with this freaking people.

"Sooyoung.." Yuri approached me. "Don't think about me. Just let them do whatever they want." I said. "Are you sure? We're scared for you. They might hurt you again. You know, whenever we play that game.. something happens." Hyoyeon said. "Aniyo. I'll try not to be hurt. I promise." "*sigh* Why can you just let your Grandpa know this. And your husband is juuust numb. He doen't even you get bullied." Tiffany said. "It's alright. I don't want them to give any more problems because of me." I stated.

They started calling names. Until I'm the last one who remained. "Ooooh~ Look who do we have here. You're the excess. Why don't we let Sooyoung show others how do we play this.." =_= And out of nowhere, I saw balls flying at my direction. Oh shoot. I try to avoid the balls that they're throwing at me. "OUCH!" I shouted when one ball hit my head. "Ah~ Sooyoung-ah!!" I saw Yuri looking at me worried. While Tiffany and Hyoyeon try to get some help with our schoolmates. 

"HAHAHA! This is so fun!!" one of the rats shouted. I manage to avoid few but there is this just one ball that really hit my face. "AAAAH!~" I shouted in pain. I fell on my knees. I saw Yuri, Tiffany and Hyoyeon rushing towards me. "Yah, Sooyoungie! Are you alright?" Hyoyeon asked. "Ne. I'm alright." I answered. "HEEEEY~ YOU THREE! GET BACK HERE! OUR GAME HASN'T FINISHED YET!" Jonghyun, one of the bullies, said.  "ANIYO! Stop this. Sooyoung is already hurt." Tiffany stated. "Ani..You should go back. Don't trouble yourself. I'm fine." I said but they doesn't seem to hear it.

Onew(one of the bullies)  looks like he whispered something to one of his perks. Then suddenly they pull Hyo, Fany and Yul away from me. "Let's start again~" Key said. "YAAAH! Sooyoungie! YAH! STOP THAT!" Fany shouted while one of the students hold her. I stand up as fast as I can. If they want this game, then I'll play. "Oooh~ You're strong huh. Let's see how long will your strength go." Minho said and signalled others to start. They, again, started to throw balls at me. When I notice a ball going at my direction, I try to avoid it by punching it. I saw some of our schoolmates gather to watch the freaking live show. Some enjoy it. Some give me their pity face. Some are just poker face.

When this one ball almost hit my head, again.. I punched it with all my strength.." Uuuuh~" I groaned in pain. My hand. I think I punched it wrong. I can't avoid all of the balls now because I think I got my hand injured. "Yah! Stop it." I can hear Yuri shout. Actually, It's not only boys who bully me, also girls. "Aww. She got a oo. Let mommy kiss that." Krystal (one of the bullies) said. They started to throw balls again at me. Because of the pain in my hands, I can't manage to atleast avoid them.

All the balls are hitting me. In my head. My face. My arms. My legs. Everywhere. "Sooyoung-ah!!! Y-you're nose..it's bleeding!" Yuri shouted. I touched the my nose. I feel the blood coming out from it. OMO! This is bad. While I stop for awhile to make the bleeding stop from my nose.. One ball hit my head that made me fell off the ground. I closed my eyes for awhile. Stop. Stop now. "STOP THAT!" I hear a manly voice. I open my eyes only to see.. Wooyoung.. and Kyuhyun..


 

[Kyuhyun's POV]

*sigh* Boring day. When will my day be at its best. I decided to roam around the campus since it's our free time today. Our teachers have a meeting. I notice students at the field. What's happening? Too many students are here that I can't even manage to see what's going on. I can't see so I don't bother to waste my time here. Hmm~ I'm hungry. I was about to leave when I hear someone shout that made me froze where I was standing. "Sooyoung-ah!!! Y-you're nose..it's bleeding!".. Sooyoung? Nose? BLEEDING? I try to get through the crowd as I can. "Let me go through." I said as I get my way where I heard the shout.

What happen next shocked me. Sooyoung is being thrown of balls, I think it's her classmates. Her friends are gripped by other students. What are they doing? Can't they see she's already bleeding? Aish! I'll be dead to Grandpa because of this. They still continue to throw balls at her then one hit her head. She fell off the ground. Sooyoung.. I was about to stop them when.. "STOP THAT!" I look to the one who shout. They stop. Sooyoung's friends runs toward her. That new student, Wooyoung? "Sooyoungie~" her friends cried. I saw Sooyoung open her eyes she looked at Wooyoung then she looks at me. I can see the shock, pain, hurt in her eyes. Wooyoung walk to the students throwing the balls to Sooyoung whom obviously tries to talk to them.. I look back at Sooyoung who is still looking at me. I saw her tears fell down her cheeks and her eyes slowly closed. "Yah! Sooyoung-ah. Wake Up!

I walk towards her. I saw the her friends look at me at surprise. I saw Wooyoung walking towards us. I bent down and carry Sooyoung. "I'll take her to the hospital. Just excuse us both." I said and hurriedly went to the parking lot. "Mr. Lee. Bring us to the hospital now." I ordered. "Young Master~ What happen to Sooyoung?" Mr. Lee asked while opening the door. I didn't answer yet he knew what I meant. He hurriedly went in and drove the car. Aish! This girl. Why didn't she fought back. I thought.

 

..........

 

Update. SUPER LAME UPDATE! I'm really sorry if the chapters are confusing. I'm reeeeaaallyyy busy at school, at home.. EVERYWHERE! My mind is ty right now.. So ,yeah. This is supposed to be updated yesterday.. Late, I know. Mianhe!

 

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

 

Actually, your comments are my energizer. The more I receive comments, the more I'm eager to update. So please do leave a comment :D atleast, a dot. just kidding. :DDDD

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA! Look forward to the next chapter.