How Ironic..

My Foolish Wife

                                     Chapter 11;

           How Ironic..

 

      

 

[Kyuhyun's POV]

"OOOOOPPPAAA!~ You're not listening to me." Victoria screamed at the top of her lungs.

It probably took all the student's attention in the canteen. I sighed in agony.

School's back and Vacation's over. That's what Victoria's been blabbering. How New York was awesome. She met some famous celebrities. Girls.

*sigh* I just don't care. Been there for so many times.

I can't think straight with her always by my side. I don't even know why I let her call me Oppa.

Victoria is all clingy to me since the first day we met.

WE DON'T HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP. But she kept telling everyone that WE have. Which Sooyoung seems to not care.

Why I don't try avoiding her? One answer. It's not working.

I'm here, She's here. I'm there, She's also there.

"I'm spacing out. Excuse me. I need a walk. You don't like walks right? So just stay with your friends for awhile." I said and hurriedly went out of the canteen. Leaving her in confusion.

I walk and went to the rooftop, my usual hiding place.. away from fangirls and Victoria.

Something's bothering me and I don't like the reason.

It's Sooyoung and that celebrity.

A week ago, Sooyoung asked for Grandpa and My permission if she could go out with A FRIEND. Of course, I need to be supportive so I said Sure. Then there she went.

After a few minutes, Grandpa got a call from work and said that I need to meet some of the Board Members for some things about the company.

Grandpa is not feeling well so I need to be the one to go there.

They asked me to see them at this restaurant, a five-star restaurant to be exact. As I arrived, I didn't expect the person I saw there.

THEM.

I shouldn't think something that's out of the blue because Sooyoung said HE'S A FRIEND.

But I can't stop thinking why would they meet here at a five star restaurant.

OUT OF ALL PLACES!!!

WITH A FRIEND!!!

REALLY??

Then what happen happened. I just observe the skinship running over them.

Especially when that Wooyoung went to her side on bended knee. He even held her hand. And at that moment.. 

And I have now Idea what the freak is happening???

I wanted to punch him, I mean.. stop him. If I'm just not there for an important and urgent meeting, I would do it. Right at the moment.

Then they went home first.

 

 

WAAAAAAAIT! What am I even thinking of that. Don't get me wrong okay.  It's not like I'm jealous or.. something. PFF~ Jealous? Me? Hahaha. *siiiiigh*

Anyways, Since that day, I've been ignoring her. Does she even care?

Don't think so. 


 

[Sooyoung's POV]

Wooyoung is unstoppable about him liking me.

Kyuhyun is unstoppable about him hating me.

Argh. Damn this life. 

Since that day, Kyuhyun has been ignoring me. Well, He's always cold towards me but, PLEASE, He's not like this before. He even don't look at me, Literally.

Wooyoung is a despicable guy. I lied about me not being ready on dating or entering a relationship.

He only answered that he'll wait for me to get ready. 

I will never get ready cause I'm already MARRIED! I don't know what to do now. 

And this husband of mine is.. Aigoo.

I need air. I need to relax. Start of School and I'm already stressed. Great. So, I went to the rooftop. I like that place. I went there to read books, listen to music, or when I just needed to be alone.

As I reached my destination, I didn't expect the person I'll see there. 

Kyuhyun.

Will I talk to him? Did he get the wrong idea back at the restaurant? Is he angry at me? Mad? Disgust? Annoyed?

I need to clear things out. I inhaled and exhaled hoping the abnormal beating of my heart will go back to its original pace. But, I guess not.

I cleared my throat enough for him to hear it at our distance. "Soo. What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Kyuhyun. Why are you ignoring me? I noticed it since that day at the restaurant." I asked without a stutter.

"Why would you think that way? I've always been like this to you. Are you not yet used to it? Wait, You didn't care a thing." He said sarcastically. His answer is tensing me more.

"I-ah... You're not like you used to be before. Yes, You act coldy to me but not ignore me. Please, I can't live on the same roof with you if you're like this. You're my.. husband. I'm trying to fit in to the situation you want. But not to the point you'll start ignoring me inside our home." I answered him honestly. It's true and it's been killing me, mentally.

"Then why not live on the house of that FRIEND of yours. Maybe there, he'll not ignore you like I do. He'll give you the skinship you want, that didn't work on us. Of course, You'll choose to be there than in our house right? That's what you like" he answered with the obvious bitterness on his tone.

"What? I didn't mean it that way. Why Wooyoung is involved in this? And now you think of me that way. I'm sorry to disappoint you with your conclusion but you're wrong. He's only my friend. And why are you being like this?" I said in almost a shout but I had it in control being careful that someone might hear us.

"A friend." he stopped and he laughed which is obviously fake.

 

"A friend who take you to a five-star restaurant? It is not normal for FRIENDS to do, Alone. You know to yourself what I am talking about. You're already married. He's a celebrity and you are an heiress of one of the successful company here. You don't know what cameras are capable of. You're being selfish at that action of yours." he said to me finally face to face.

Right now, I can't read his eyes. What does he really feel this time.. One thing's for sure this moment, I am not happy of what's happening.

"How.. Ironic you may get, Kyu. Telling me that I should act like a married woman when all you did in the first place was to make me realize that this marriage will not work out. How I am being selfish meeting a friend in a restaurant when you are here having this public show of affection with Victoria." I said while I manage to control my tears from falling down..

Silence over comes us both, Maybe he didn't expect to hear it from me. I look away as I decided to leave. Leaving him still agape.

"How Ironic.." I whispered finally letting a tear fall down.

===================

 

Update again. xD SORRY FOR TYPOS. 

I type it down and I post it immediately.

YES. I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH.

( I LOVE THIS! <3 SooTae.)

 

Anyways, 

My Baby is just sooooo Gorgeous here. Argh. >.<

and here:

 

and here with my little pretty maknae:

 

AAAAH!

/MY FEELS

 

UPVOTE. PLEASE :DDDD

COMMENT!! *CLAP* *CLAP*

SUBSCRIBE! *NODS*

ENJOY!!! <=====