Appa!!

My Foolish Wife

 

                     Chapter 6;

           Appa!!

 

      

[Sooyoung’s POV]

 

“APPA!” O_O

 

OH NO NO NO.. “YUMI!” Kyuhyun said and hugged her. Yumi. This is her:

 

She’s maybe cute.. but.. Aish!

 

“Annyeong! Soo-unnie.” The little brat greeted. I halfly smiled. Don’t be fooled by her looks. She’s way more scarier than the bullies at my school. Well, Just this day, I’ll let it off. “Grandpa? Why do you have luggages with you?” Kyuhyun asked. “WE ARE GOING TO SLEEP HERE, APPA!! YEY!” OH GOD! NO WAY!

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

 

“WHAT?” I shouted. I looked at Sooyoung who is shocked too. “Ne. We are going to sleep here. Oh, Food is ready! WOW!” Grandpa said when he noticed the food at the dining table. We let them in and let them sit in the dining table.

 

“So, How’s your ALONE TIME here going? When are you gonna give me little Kyu and Soo? Huh?” Sooyoung who is currently drinking spitted out. “Oh, Are you alright?” I acted. “N—ne.” Soo answered. “Arasso. Grandpa, What is exactly the reason why you came for a visit?” I asked. “Ah, About that, I would like you to join me for tomorrow’s meeting. We need some new ideas for the company and I think you would really help us.” Grandpa explained. “Ah. Ne.” I answered.

 

“GRANPAAAA!~ Can I sleep with Appa?? PLEASE~” Yumi asked with a little aegyo. “If it’s okay with Sooyoung and Kyuhyun.” Grandpa stated. “Of course, Yumi can sleep with US.” I really give emphasis to ‘US’. Sooyoung who’s head were bowed down just nodded. Hmmm? “YEYEYEYEY!!!” Yumi shouted with joy.

 

[Sooyoung’s POV]

 

This day is just too loooooooong. I’m tired. Thank God I may be able to sleep. I went upstairs first so that I could take a warm bath. “I wonder what that Yumi kid is up to.” I whispered to myself. Luckily, she hasn’t done anything to me. That’s good. Believe me or not, That kid is really just a bratty naughty thing. She call Kyuhyun 'APPA' since she was an adoptive daughter of the Cho Family. I finish taking a bath, change my clothes, and went to OUR bed. 

 

I put a pillow in the middle of the bed. I know Kyuhyun wouldn't want me going to his side while we're asleep. *sigh* I'm reaallllllyyy tired. I closed my eyes ready to go to the dream world when..

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAH! YAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Yumi begun to shout and jump in the bed causing me to fall off it. "AIGOOO!!" I whinced in pain. "WAHAHAHAHAHA! THE PIG FELL!" Yumi said. Just as I thought, this day wouldn't end without that brat doing anything.  "YAH! You Brat! I wanted to have a peaceful sleep now. So If you wouldn't mind moving yourself oveeeeeeer there." I said. "ANIYO!" she said. I glared at her so as her to me. Kyuhyun enter the room. "APPAAAA! Soo-unnie doesn't want me to sleep heeeeree." Uh.. Did that brat just lied? "A--aniyoo.. That's n-not true." I said. "REALLY? Then sleep on the floor. Me and Appa will sleep in the bed." O__O =__='' I looked at Kyuhyun who is entirely wearing his poker face again. He doesn't even care? AISH!!! "You're dead to APPA." Yumi mouthed.

 

.

 

"Aish!" I groaned and get my pillows and went to the floor. I did that because Kyuhyun might get mad at me again because of this kid. OH GOD, WHY? Why is this kid too witty for her age? I'm the one suffering because of that. I lay down and sleep. Aigoo. PATIENCE SOOYOUNG! PATIENCE! Gummy Bears, Marshmallow, Burger, Pizzaaaa~Zzzzzzzzz!

...

[Kyuhyun's POV]

 

Is she really gonna sleep on the floor? "Appa, I'm sleepy." Yumi said. "Arasso. Here." I said and lay her down. I glanced at Sooyoung. Aish. I lay down and Yumi hugged me. After a few minutes, Yumi already fell asleep. Kyuhyun! SLEEP! I closed my eyes but I can't manage to sleep. I took a glance at Sooyoung  again. When Yumi moved away her hands around me, I immediately went to Sooyoung. She's cute. "Gummy Bearsss~" she mumbled. I smiled. Still when sleeping, Food is in her mind. "Yaaah~ Br..rraatt. K-kyuhyun w.will b-be maad at mee~" Huh? *sigh* I examine her face. This is the longest time I've stared at her. I carried her bridal style and I went to the bed to lay her down. 

 

Why do I have this feeling to kiss her? I just saw myself leaning down towards her face. My mind said I should stop..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but my HEART said don't.


short update. 

kamsahamnida to my readers! I LOVE YOU! :D

 

DEDICATED TO:

 

suzie1911

 

annyeong! thank you for upvoting this story :D

 

This is supposed to be updated yesterday but our net went ty. SORRY!